Body Language Analysis: Big Soulja vs Chris Brown

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Guy comes home early to find hisgirl cheating with her step brother an..
161 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Lawsuit Says Birdman and Slim Are Cooking The Books To Avoid Paying Millions I..
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fast 9 poster courtesy of Tyrese
88 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
G-Eazy at Prom
62 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 3 months ago '14        #1
4373 pageviews
63 comments

xanaxandbeer 1 heat pts
space
space
$162 | Props total: 237 237
Body Language Analysis: Big Soulja vs Chris Brown

skip to ~ 4:10 for soulja

hot topic and 3 others gave props

Sho2010 and 18 others slapped this ish

63 comments for "Body Language Analysis: Big Soulja vs Chris Brown"

3 months ago '15        #2
Heyarnold69 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$3,012 | Props total: 3140 3140
body blanguage blood
kuul and 4 others gave props

3 months ago '10        #3
byrdie7504 
space
space
space
$34 | Props total: 0 0
Breezy bouta eat !!����
jaheem slapped this ish

3 months ago '10        #4
ReelCeasar 161 heat pts161
space
space
$5,327 | Props total: 2513 2513
Insightful..She seem like she knows what's up..Wonder what she look like
cCarter8020 and 3 others gave props

3 months ago '12        #5
brookserik 
space
space
$1,460 | Props total: 1653 1653
I still dont see this f!ght goin down
kuul and 15 others gave props

3 months ago '16        #6
Shika 9 heat pts
space
space
$841 | Props total: 2043 2043
chris brown finna knock his lights out
hades nirvana and 1 others gave props

3 months ago '16        #7
malcolm hoax 
space
space
$168 | Props total: 919 919

[pic - click to view]

goodfellaJohn and 43 others gave props

3 months ago '13        #8
chi town jays 
space
space
$2,958 | Props total: 872 872
When is this f!ght I haven't really heard sh*t
 3 months ago '06        #9
Verdict 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,020 | Props total: 966 966
Chris Brown is an intense dancer, a more flexible body due to his dancing. The n*gga is 6'1 compared to 5'9 Soulja Boy. Chris Brown has actual anger issues, pummeled Rihanna's face in, beat a fan up who he was taking a picture with.

I'm almost positive Soulja Boy is going to try and get out of this f!ght
temp1cascade and 24 others gave props

Kevin Spacey and 1 others slapped this ish

3 months ago '05        #10
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,612 | Props total: 1457 1457
this narrator aint making yall mad?

"he just gettin hawwrd".. fu*k this sh*t.... all that psychology and body language sh*t dont cross cultures like that... i mean the bi*ch started this sh*t off on some bullsh*t..

with that said.. the bi*ch can be half right.. but any n*gga know soulja boy body language.. what he say.. or anything.. he lying..

let me do this sh*t.. video be way better.. "THIS n*gga LYIN"

edit: eehhh she sh*ttin on SB tho..

Last edited by Gm0ney85; 01-11-2017 at 12:57 AM..
Shalomny and 3 others gave props

3 months ago '11        #11
shadiboe 2 heat pts
space
space
$197 | Props total: 295 295

[video - click to view]

3 months ago '15        #12
The Knuckle God 18 heat pts18
space
space
$1,235 | Props total: 1953 1953
 brookserik said:
I still dont see this f!ght goin down
Me neither. What venue is going to waste their time with this clown sh*t? It's not like boxing or UFC that'll draw a large audience. Outside of the internet and people who've been keeping up this whole thing, people don't care.
 3 months ago '15        #13
Kevin Spacey 431 heat pts431
space
space
$16,797 | Props total: 62883 62883
 Verdict said:
Chris Brown is an intense dancer, a more flexible body due to his dancing. The n*gga is 6'1 compared to 5'9 Soulja Boy. Chris Brown has actual anger issues, pummeled Rihanna's face in, beat a fan up who he was taking a picture with.

I'm almost positive Soulja Boy is going to try and get out of this f!ght
Accidental slap
Codeine86 gave props

3 months ago '09        #14
slayer2020 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$72 | Props total: 241 241
This woman is dangerous. This is the type of liberal that would have you THINK your best interest is at heart, when in reality, you are considered to be nothing more than an inferior beast. These liberals are the most dangerous. They will have you become complacent in their society with their ill-intentioned government programs, all the while peering down at you from their luxury high rise apartment. Now apply for their position at their workplace, let alone be more qualified than they are, and see how quickly they slam the door in your face. It's called Class warfare, and people like this youtuber are decorated generals in the f!ght. She speaks as if she has so many lessons to teach you about your own culture. This is the type liberal to host dinner parties with their best gay friends to view Real Housewives of Atlanta just to laugh at the spectacle of those considered to be an inferior "race." Listen to her. She says you can spot a poor person in a grocery store immediately. "Poor" is her choice words on a produced and edited video that she posted. The audacity. She stinks of the particular stench of a false superiority complex. She is the type to refer to a black youth as a "Super Predator," as if forced slave orgy parties at the plantation for general viewing and amusement never occured under the behest of her forefathers. She is the type that views you as a monkey in a zoo that should be observed and talked down upon. There will be no equality under the rule of the inhumane. Only my real Africans, my real Humans, can bring this world back from the edge of the abyss.

I speak these truths because I am intelligent and have outperformed these types at their own games in their self-designed, self-judged, and self-acclaimed systems.

At present, I firmly believe there is no hope for this world. Although I hate to say it, under the continued rule of the unnatural white man, all life will go extinct on this planet. I am confident that God's will for a more perfect higher ordered being, the will of the infinite, the law of life that predates the occurrence thereof, shall occur somewhere in this universe, whether all life on this planet ends or not. I do know that this Strong Emergence (Theory) cannot persist under white rule. It cannot occur under an inhuman like the YouTuber in this video. They just have an unnatural desire to judge any and everything in order to fulfill some mental chemical imbalance manifestated as over aggression, depression, or general psychosis. Said imbalance probably stems back from the mutations of the creatures real Humans once found in the caves of the Caucus mountains.

We all know Soulja is faking, lying, a clown, but I am not going to sit here and listen to this savage beast judge him as if the white anomaly is in any way whatsoever better, above reproach, or in any position whatsoever to judge anything given the damage done on this planet under their rule. She would do better to sit there and shut her mouth while a Black God graces her screen.

Last edited by slayer2020; 01-11-2017 at 01:53 AM..
Solo214 and 23 others gave props

MJB and 5 others slapped this ish

3 months ago '14        #15
Greenghost2212 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,874 | Props total: 588 588
 The Knuckle God said:
Me neither. What venue is going to waste their time with this clown sh*t? It's not like boxing or UFC that'll draw a large audience. Outside of the internet and people who've been keeping up this whole thing, people don't care.
n*gga my fu*kin grandmother know about this sh*t.

If the Internet know then everybody know this 2017 bro.
cCarter8020 and 11 others gave props

3 months ago '11        #16
KING JAYY 520 heat pts520
space
space
$49,914 | Props total: 15044 15044
bi*ch low key racist
slayer2020 and 8 others gave props

3 months ago '16        #17
Solo214 
space
space
space
$198 | Props total: 256 256
 slayer2020 said:
This woman is dangerous. This is the type of liberal that would have you THINK your best interest is at heart, when in reality, you are considered to be nothing more than an inferior beast. These liberals are the most dangerous. They will have you become complacent in their society with their ill-intentioned government programs, all the while, peering down at you from their high rise apartment. Now apply for their position at their workplace, let alone be more qualified that they are, and see how quickly they slam the door in your face. Class warfare, and people like this youtuber are decorated generals in the f!ght. She speaks as if she has so many lessons to teach you about your own culture. This is the type liberal to host dinner parties with their best gay friends to view Real Housewives of Atlanta just to laugh at the spectacle of those considered to be inferior an "race." Listen to her. She says you can spot a poor person in a grocery store immediately. "Poor" is her choice words on a produced and edited video that she posted. The audacity. She stinks of the particular stench of a false superiority complex. She is the type that views you as a monkey in a zoo that should be observed and talked down upon. There will be no equality under the rule of the inhumane. Only my real Africans, my real Humans, can bring this world back from the edge of the abyss.

I speak these truths because I am intelligent and have outperformed these types at their own games in their self-designed, self-judged, and self-acclaimed systems.

At present, I firmly believe there is no hope for this world. Although I hate to say it, under the continued rule of the unnatural white man, all life will go extinct on this planet. I am confident that God's will for a more perfect higher ordered being, the will of the infinite, the law of life that predates the occurrence thereof, shall occur somewhere in this universe, whether all life on this planet ends or not. I do know that this Strong Emergence (Theory) cannot persist under white rule. It cannon occur under an inhuman like the YouTuber in this video. They just have an unnatural desire to judge any and everything in order to fulfill some mental chemical imbalance manifestated as over aggression, depression, or general psychosis. Said imbalance probably stems back from the mutations of the creatures real Humans once found in the caves of the Caucus mountains.

We all know Soulja is faking, lying, a clown, but I am not going to sit here and listen to this savage beast judge him as if the white anomaly is in any way whatsoever better, above reproach, or in any position whatsoevee to judge anything given the damage done on this planet under their rule. She would do better to sit there and shut her mouth while a Black God graces her screen.
Yea the undercover racists be more dangerous the in your face ones are easy to deal with
slayer2020 and 10 others gave props

3 months ago '15        #18
The Knuckle God 18 heat pts18
space
space
$1,235 | Props total: 1953 1953
 Greenghost2212 said:
n*gga my fu*kin grandmother know about this sh*t.

If the Internet know then everybody know this 2017 bro.
True, a lot more people are on the net than there used to be. I said that since this whole thing started on and unfolded on IG. All the videos they've been posting feels like some WWE sh*t
 3 months ago '13        #19
Kay Kuttah 87 heat pts87
space
space
$5,387 | Props total: 8211 8211
 malcolm hoax said:

[pic - click to view]

This sh*t always got me dyin
Black Cobra gave props

3 months ago '16        #20
Stables08 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,210 | Props total: 8208 8208
Everybody saying this f!ght is going to happen but I ain't seen a conformation from Chris yet.

This body language bi*ch better watch her back soulja has 150 goons and he a petty boss
flav gave props

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside White man blinking meme thread (Hip Hop Edition)
347 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If She aint a Dime, I don't know who is
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Apr 22 - Strange New Details Emerge in Bizarre Brazilian Disappearance
78 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Rick Ross stuntin on Birdman: "Chicken man couldnt do all this"
92 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL New Report Explains Aaron Hernandez Killed Odin Lloyd Because Lloyd Knew A..
160 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My 600 Pound Life aka Eww fat people OD gross :dead:
132 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Apr 22 - IT HAPPENED AGAIN AMERICAN AIRLINES FLIGHT ATTENDANT GETS in F..
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
COD: WWII Leak Blowout Normandy Setting, Co-Op Standalone Story, Private Bet..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy