AQUAMAN Writer Will Beall Promises A "Fun" Direction For JUSTICE LEAGUE And The DCEU

most viewed right now
New INFO on the taxstone connection.. (video proof, self snitching on twitter)..
205 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Tinder vs when you meet em in person
89 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jan 16 - breaking: Cnn to release new trump tape 48 hours before inaug..
238 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside This is why TAX STONE indictment will include MURDER
322 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '09        #1
187 pageviews
8 comments

bigscore 1541 heat pts1541
space
space
$9,778 | Props total: 7031 7031
AQUAMAN Writer Will Beall Promises A "Fun" Direction For JUSTICE LEAGUE And The DCEU

After having very little luck with critics, the DCEU is seeking redemption with a lighter tone. If you're looking for fun in future films, Aquaman writer Will Beall says you won't be disappointed.

Ever since Batman v Superman was beaten to a pulp by critics over its bleak tone, the terms "optimistic", "hopeful" and "fun" have been repeated ad nauseum by Warner Bros. personnel and DCEU directors in reference to the new course being plotted for the big screen superhero universe. You can now add Aquaman writer Will Beall to that list, who recently sat down with Collider to discuss the tonal shifts the DCEU is undergoing, starting with the film he had a hand in writing.

"[Aquaman] is going to be fun, it’s going to be really fun," Beall said. "What we’ve come up with and James [Wan] especially — he has a really clear idea of the tone he’s going to have, and I think Aquaman is one that’s going to blow people’s minds, not just visually, but I think the story and the scope of it is really great. What’s interesting is that you couldn’t have done it before. You know, you could do Batman in 1988, but now you have the technology, and it’s going to be cool."

Beall also implied he's seen enough of Zack Snyder's Justice League to know that the film is going to be a stark contrast to Batman v Superman, along with being symbolic of the change that is coming for future films. “I think Justice League again is, what you’re going to see — I hope I’m not going to get in trouble for saying this — but it’s much more fun, much poppier, than … I haven’t seen Wonder Woman yet, but Batman v Superman was a little more somber. But Justice League is a lot more fun. And I think that feels to me like the direction those movies are heading now.”

visit this link www.comicbookmovie.com
hot topic gave props

8 comments for "AQUAMAN Writer Will Beall Promises A "Fun" Direction For JUSTICE LEAGUE And The DCEU"

7 days ago '09        #2
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
space
$5,721 | Props total: 3708 3708
uh oh fun is a bad word for DC groupies. they rather their heroes be irrational sociopath who never crack a smile.
Nut-In-Honeys gave props

King Tchalla and 2 others slapped this ish

7 days ago '15        #3
Bruv 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,467 | Props total: 11319 11319
they never learn

and neither do i
Stables08 gave props

7 days ago '09        #4
bigscore 1541 heat pts1541
space
space
$9,778 | Props total: 7031 7031
So they did suicide Squad like Marvel did Guardians of The Galaxy

And now

They want to do Aquaman like Marvel did Ant Man

Last edited by bigscore; 01-10-2017 at 04:36 PM..
King Tchalla and 2 others gave props

7 days ago '13        #5
boobalo1 239 heat pts239
space
space
$8,884 | Props total: 3944 3944
Fukcin marks.. imo. The seriousness is my attention beacon. I enjoy Marvel films, but the cheesy "funny" parts always get me agg' d. Corny filler dialogue.
Stick to your guns and write an engaging script full of dark undertone. A SERIOUS comic movie.
 7 days ago '12        #6
Julian 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,158 | Props total: 1023 1023
It's not that DC has to be grimy all the time, it's that they have no idea when to be grimy and when to be family friendly. Aquaman will be cheesy as a basic fun movie, suicide aquad should of been rated R and have better writing. DC is a mess and no one involved trying to fix it. Good thing the anime movies stay on point.
calle13 gave props

7 days ago '08        #7
Nut-In-Honeys 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,396 | Props total: 2073 2073
 7 days ago '07        #8
calle13 304 heat pts304
space
space
$3,756 | Props total: 3645 3645
this is how i see sh*t

Superman Movies : Midtone / Not Dark & Moody or Happy Go-Lucky but in between kind of like Doctor Strange but with the same Zack Cinematography.

Batman Movies : Dark & have an Ultimate Cut (Rated R)

Aquaman : Same As Superman

suicide Squad : Dark & Rated R
 7 days ago '05        #9
BurninLz 30 heat pts30
space
space
$10,189 | Props total: 621 621
Just write a dope a.ss movie for fu*ks sake, it shouldn't be this difficult. So tired of hearing about "making these the right tone". Their animated movies are just fine. Also, next to Thr Batman I'm looking forward to Aquaman the most. Momoa is perfect for it and there's so much they can do visually.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Overused Lines In Hip-Hop You Don't Want To Hear Anymore...
131 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Is OJ Innocent: The Missing Evidence
76 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Y'all like these new timbs
46 comments
22 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Dashiki booty
61 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Russell Wilson wants you to know he loves his wife, after losing to Future..
168 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Soulja Boy's grill is fu-ked
85 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jim Jones Says He's Going To Put Hands On Ben Baller & Baller Replies "..
111 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Breaking News: TaxsTone Arrested For Murder For Indicent At Irving Plaza
638 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy