AQUAMAN Writer Will Beall Promises A "Fun" Direction For JUSTICE LEAGUE And The DCEU

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside When the homies got ur back(real ones know)
16 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Did Meek Mill upgrade or nah?
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL New Report Explains Aaron Hernandez Killed Odin Lloyd Because Lloyd Knew A..
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Damn Webbie 50 ain't pay you?
107 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 3 months ago '09        #1
233 pageviews
8 comments

bigscore 1589 heat pts1589
space
space
$11,103 | Props total: 11599 11599
AQUAMAN Writer Will Beall Promises A "Fun" Direction For JUSTICE LEAGUE And The DCEU

After having very little luck with critics, the DCEU is seeking redemption with a lighter tone. If you're looking for fun in future films, Aquaman writer Will Beall says you won't be disappointed.

Ever since Batman v Superman was beaten to a pulp by critics over its bleak tone, the terms "optimistic", "hopeful" and "fun" have been repeated ad nauseum by Warner Bros. personnel and DCEU directors in reference to the new course being plotted for the big screen superhero universe. You can now add Aquaman writer Will Beall to that list, who recently sat down with Collider to discuss the tonal shifts the DCEU is undergoing, starting with the film he had a hand in writing.

"[Aquaman] is going to be fun, it’s going to be really fun," Beall said. "What we’ve come up with and James [Wan] especially — he has a really clear idea of the tone he’s going to have, and I think Aquaman is one that’s going to blow people’s minds, not just visually, but I think the story and the scope of it is really great. What’s interesting is that you couldn’t have done it before. You know, you could do Batman in 1988, but now you have the technology, and it’s going to be cool."

Beall also implied he's seen enough of Zack Snyder's Justice League to know that the film is going to be a stark contrast to Batman v Superman, along with being symbolic of the change that is coming for future films. “I think Justice League again is, what you’re going to see — I hope I’m not going to get in trouble for saying this — but it’s much more fun, much poppier, than … I haven’t seen Wonder Woman yet, but Batman v Superman was a little more somber. But Justice League is a lot more fun. And I think that feels to me like the direction those movies are heading now.”

visit this link www.comicbookmovie.com
hot topic gave props

jeffery225 slapped this ish

8 comments for "AQUAMAN Writer Will Beall Promises A "Fun" Direction For JUSTICE LEAGUE And The DCEU"

3 months ago '09        #2
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
space
$5,947 | Props total: 4522 4522
uh oh fun is a bad word for DC groupies. they rather their heroes be irrational sociopath who never crack a smile.
Nut-In-Honeys gave props

King Tchalla and 2 others slapped this ish

3 months ago '09        #3
bigscore 1589 heat pts1589 OP
space
space
$11,103 | Props total: 11599 11599
So they did suicide Squad like Marvel did Guardians of The Galaxy

And now

They want to do Aquaman like Marvel did Ant Man

Last edited by bigscore; 01-10-2017 at 03:36 PM..
King Tchalla and 2 others gave props

3 months ago '13        #4
boobalo1 242 heat pts242
space
space
$9,542 | Props total: 5404 5404
Fukcin marks.. imo. The seriousness is my attention beacon. I enjoy Marvel films, but the cheesy "funny" parts always get me agg' d. Corny filler dialogue.
Stick to your guns and write an engaging script full of dark undertone. A SERIOUS comic movie.
 3 months ago '12        #5
Julian 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,402 | Props total: 1686 1686
It's not that DC has to be grimy all the time, it's that they have no idea when to be grimy and when to be family friendly. Aquaman will be cheesy as a basic fun movie, suicide aquad should of been rated R and have better writing. DC is a mess and no one involved trying to fix it. Good thing the anime movies stay on point.
calle13 gave props

3 months ago '08        #6
Nut-In-Honeys 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,622 | Props total: 3175 3175
 3 months ago '07        #7
calle13 334 heat pts334
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 5213 5213
this is how i see sh*t

Superman Movies : Midtone / Not Dark & Moody or Happy Go-Lucky but in between kind of like Doctor Strange but with the same Zack Cinematography.

Batman Movies : Dark & have an Ultimate Cut (Rated R)

Aquaman : Same As Superman

suicide Squad : Dark & Rated R
 3 months ago '05        #8
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,277 | Props total: 760 760
Just write a dope a.ss movie for fu*ks sake, it shouldn't be this difficult. So tired of hearing about "making these the right tone". Their animated movies are just fine. Also, next to Thr Batman I'm looking forward to Aquaman the most. Momoa is perfect for it and there's so much they can do visually.
Home      

most viewed right now
New: Crazy story about 50 Cent acting Crazy at NYC CLUB "The Tunnel"
53 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
UTP Skip (Of Juvenile fame) assaults Twitch streamer and destroys his $5k camera
146 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Who cares what her face looks like
36 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ONE OF 2PACS KILLER KEEFE D finally getting paid to tell the real story..
229 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Max B Interview On Funkmaster Flex (Snippet)
89 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Verizon reports a loss in wireless customers for the first time ever
43 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
PS4 and PS4 Pro Firmware 4.50-4.55 Jailbroken!?
33 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside New Friday movie otw?
53 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy