Ben Affleck on directing Batman & Justice League photo

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nov 23 - Gangs allowed to prisoners to kill people and have sex with o..
30 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Not even a fan of Rihanna but....
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Denzel Washington: Don't blame the prison system, 'It starts at the ho..
118 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pick wisely...
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 months ago '04        #1
256 pageviews
0 comments

KREW 25 heat pts25
space
space
$6,025 | Props total: 4776 4776
Ben Affleck on directing Batman & Justice League photo

This past weekend, a new high-resolution image from Warner Bros.' upcoming Justice League movie was released, featuring Batman in his new tactical suit standing alongside his super-friends Wonder Woman, Cyborg, The Flash, and Aquaman. And on Monday night, with Ben Affleck appearing on his show, Jimmy Kimmel showcased the image and complimented his guest's superhero physique.

"You are by far the most muscular of [them]," Kimmel said. "Was that in the contract?"

Affleck quickly and excitedly exclaimed, "I make that look pretty good! That's not bad!"

Kimmel then asked if Affleck is going to direct the Batman solo film. "I'm going to direct the next Batman," he a.ssuredly replied, "we're working on it..." He added, "It's one of those things that's really frustrating because like Live by Night took me a year-and-a-half to write it and get it ready. And I worked really hard. It's just nobody gave a sh-t! Nobody was like, 'Where's Live by Night?!' But with Batman I keep on getting, 'Where's the f--cking Batman?!" And I"m like, 'Whoa, I'm working! Give me a second.'"

Kimmel wrapped up the interview by asking him if Casey Affleck will portray Robin in The Batman. "I think we could go back to the tape," Affleck responded, referring to a clip shown earlier of his younger brother forgetting to thank him during his Golden Globes acceptance speech on Sunday.
P DRILLA and 3 others gave props

LeMar G slapped this ish

0 comments for "Ben Affleck on directing Batman & Justice League photo"

Home      

most viewed right now
Dat booty...prime grade
42 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If she fit i'm fit
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DJ Akademiks spoke to OVO 40 for 4 hours; 40 declined beats for Jay-Z; Drake/W..
125 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Nov 21 - Tariq Nasheed embarrasses Laura Ingraham on Fox News
116 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Nov 22 - Death Date Announced For The Internet
208 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Multiple teams are interested in DeAndre Jordan
64 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Old EA F*cks on Wall Street Claim claim gamers overreacted, and should pay MOR..
43 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside FUC-A-FAN Raffle
145 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy