Ben Affleck on directing Batman & Justice League photo

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside When the homies got ur back(real ones know)
16 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Did Meek Mill upgrade or nah?
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL New Report Explains Aaron Hernandez Killed Odin Lloyd Because Lloyd Knew A..
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Damn Webbie 50 ain't pay you?
107 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 3 months ago '04        #1
193 pageviews
0 comments

KREW 24 heat pts24
space
space
$5,635 | Props total: 3506 3506
Ben Affleck on directing Batman & Justice League photo

This past weekend, a new high-resolution image from Warner Bros.' upcoming Justice League movie was released, featuring Batman in his new tactical suit standing alongside his super-friends Wonder Woman, Cyborg, The Flash, and Aquaman. And on Monday night, with Ben Affleck appearing on his show, Jimmy Kimmel showcased the image and complimented his guest's superhero physique.

"You are by far the most muscular of [them]," Kimmel said. "Was that in the contract?"

Affleck quickly and excitedly exclaimed, "I make that look pretty good! That's not bad!"

Kimmel then asked if Affleck is going to direct the Batman solo film. "I'm going to direct the next Batman," he a.ssuredly replied, "we're working on it..." He added, "It's one of those things that's really frustrating because like Live by Night took me a year-and-a-half to write it and get it ready. And I worked really hard. It's just nobody gave a sh-t! Nobody was like, 'Where's Live by Night?!' But with Batman I keep on getting, 'Where's the f--cking Batman?!" And I"m like, 'Whoa, I'm working! Give me a second.'"

Kimmel wrapped up the interview by asking him if Casey Affleck will portray Robin in The Batman. "I think we could go back to the tape," Affleck responded, referring to a clip shown earlier of his younger brother forgetting to thank him during his Golden Globes acceptance speech on Sunday.
P DRILLA and 3 others gave props

LeMar G slapped this ish

0 comments for "Ben Affleck on directing Batman & Justice League photo"

Home      

most viewed right now
New: Crazy story about 50 Cent acting Crazy at NYC CLUB "The Tunnel"
53 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
UTP Skip (Of Juvenile fame) assaults Twitch streamer and destroys his $5k camera
146 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Who cares what her face looks like
36 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ONE OF 2PACS KILLER KEEFE D finally getting paid to tell the real story..
229 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Max B Interview On Funkmaster Flex (Snippet)
89 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Verizon reports a loss in wireless customers for the first time ever
43 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
PS4 and PS4 Pro Firmware 4.50-4.55 Jailbroken!?
33 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside New Friday movie otw?
53 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy