Jan 9 - Meryl Streep condemns Donald Trump´s behavior at the 2017 Golden Globes

most viewed right now
 100
Article inside The Toronto Star and Local Police going after Drake for the "company ..
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 97
bx hoh member calls his wife fat - she loses 100 pounds
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 72
CARDI B best friend hit or naaaah
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 66
Image(s) inside Alien visit earth post pictures on 4chan
99 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 months ago '16        #1
1551 pageviews
103 comments


southside85 144 heat pts144
space
space
space
$270 | Props total: 1946 1946
Jan 9 - Meryl Streep condemns Donald Trump´s behavior at the 2017 Golden Globes
 

 

Meryl Streep made her voice heard as she defended Hollywood and the press while taking subtle aim at President-elect Donald Trump in her acceptance speech at the Golden Globes.

The actress picked up the Cecil B DeMille Award for her outstanding contribution to entertainment and used her time on stage to speak about topical political matters, although she did not mention Mr Trump by name.

Streep said a performance from the past year that stunned her came from the campaign trail, noting the incident where “the person asking to sit in the most respected seat in our country” imitated a disabled reporter.
dc3003 and 6 others gave props
 
K1N60FM4573R5 slapped this ish
 

103 comments for "Jan 9 - Meryl Streep condemns Donald Trump´s behavior at the 2017 Golden Globes"

 9 months ago '13        #2
SimpinAintEz 
space
avatar space
space
$9,215 | Props total: 11401 11401
 visionz said:
These celebrities should stick to doing what they're best at. Pretending to be other people for a living. Trump's response was perfect.
You're an obsessed Trump Humper though. Your infallible lord and savior can do no wrong. Opinion invalid.

REDUCE523 and 4 others gave props
 
Frasier and 4 others slapped this ish
 
 9 months ago '08        #3
M 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,929 | Props total: 4398 4398
And of course he jumped on twitter to call her overrated I can't do anything else but just laugh and shake my head at this piece of sh*t, I still feel like this is one huge joke
Jdotcdoublee and 13 others gave props
 
Frasier and 4 others slapped this ish
 
 9 months ago '14        #4
Johnny Walker 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$4,855 | Props total: 4477 4477
Cant believe somebody posted this

Propel Water and 1 others gave props
 
dank and 2 others slapped this ish
 
 9 months ago '08        #5
M 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,929 | Props total: 4398 4398
 DEDOS said:
He won wisconsin


Merrryl the nation heard you for 2 years. U talked for the DNC and you still lost. You dont get it honey merryl
not cause of me
 9 months ago '14        #6
Johnny Walker 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$4,855 | Props total: 4477 4477
 DEDOS said:
Limosouine liberrals far removed from the real americaa. They go to the highrises and castles and tell us whats the problem and who to vote for and if you disagreee they will wine and kick
IKR...these are the same people arguing transgenderism isn't a mental disability.

Kills me the sh*t they dump on trump over, when their idols are guilty of the same sh*t.

America has become the Twilight zone.
DEDOS and 3 others gave props
 
REDUCE523 and 2 others slapped this ish
 
 9 months ago '04        #7
dc3003 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$30,729 | Props total: 26880 26880
She must be a feminist and friends with rosie o donell. Woman with a lil money used to calling all the shots and cant comprehend when a man stands up to them
DEDOS and 4 others gave props
 
REDUCE523 and 1 others slapped this ish
 
 9 months ago '09        #8
ShadyVsEminem 241 heat pts241
space
avatar space
space
$21,350 | Props total: 5606 5606
He cannot help himself, this is amazing his twitter is keeping a lot of journalists at work it's a gold mine of articles that can be written

[tweet - click to view]


[tweet - click to view]


[tweet - click to view]



Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 01-09-2017 at 07:44 AM..
Johnny Walker and 6 others gave props
 
REDUCE523 and 3 others slapped this ish
 
 9 months ago '04        #9
CrAkKedOuT 904 heat pts904
space
space
space
$23,253 | Props total: 13864 13864
 M said:
And of course he jumped on twitter to call her overrated I can't do anything else but just laugh and shake my head at this piece of sh*t, I still feel like this is one huge joke
What's the problem? Oh let me guess, he should just sit back, right?
rikedizzle and 1 others slapped this ish
 
 9 months ago '14        #10
1CK1S 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$1,929 | Props total: 6259 6259
 CrAkKedOuT said:
What's the problem? Oh let me guess, he should just sit back, right?
Because that n-gga's tweets will get us into some deep sh-t one day. One of the jobs of being in politics is that you have to have strong thick skin and take whatever comes your way criticism or praise, this retard is nowhere near that.

Then again half you guys are Trump supporters and speaking to you guys is like speaking to a brick wall.
M and 1 others gave props
 
K1N60FM4573R5 and 1 others slapped this ish
 
 9 months ago '08        #11
M 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,929 | Props total: 4398 4398
 CrAkKedOuT said:
What's the problem? Oh let me guess, he should just sit back, right?
Are you serious? You don't see the problem with the fu*king president running to social media to cry over a celebrity's opinion of him?

He has the mental capacity and vocabulary of a 6th grader
Tic Toc and 1 others gave props
 
Frasier and 2 others slapped this ish
 
 9 months ago '04        #12
1000bluntz 
space
avatar space
space
$16,822 | Props total: 9453 9453
Stick to acting bi*ch, I'm sure it's all you're good at since you don't have an original opinion in your body. I'm so sick of these celeb SJW pussies. They are pretty retarded to think that what they spew out of their mouths actually makes a difference in people's lives. They try and come off as some supremely enlightened individuals whose opinions are the only right ones and try to pretend to care about people and the minute you disagree with them then you're a devil. fu*k people like that and fu*k an individual who lets Meryl fu*king Streep of all people do their "thinking" for them.
Frasier and 3 others gave props
 
 9 months ago '16        #13
3 bs 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$11,062 | Props total: 26691 26691
 DEDOS said:
Limosouine liberrals far removed from the real americaa. They go to the highrises and castles and tell us whats the problem and who to vote for and if you disagreee they will wine and kick
 PePe said:
IKR...these are the same people arguing transgenderism isn't a mental disability.

Kills me the sh*t they dump on trump over, when their idols are guilty of the same sh*t.

America has become the Twilight zone.
broke a.ss bum a.ss n*ggas thinking donalds gonna make them millionaires for working in a factory putting doors on cars


Last edited by 3 bs; 01-09-2017 at 09:17 AM..
Mvs2527 and 1 others gave props
 
 9 months ago '04        #14
dc3003 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$30,729 | Props total: 26880 26880
 M said:
And of course he jumped on twitter to call her overrated I can't do anything else but just laugh and shake my head at this piece of sh*t, I still feel like this is one huge joke
What about when streep gave a standing ovation to that director that couldnt enter the u.s. because he would have been arrested for child molestation ?
And if u believe trump really made fun of a fisabled reporter your a fukin idiot and u should consider logging off for a very long time
1000bluntz and 2 others gave props
 
 9 months ago '04        #15
CrAkKedOuT 904 heat pts904
space
space
space
$23,253 | Props total: 13864 13864
 M said:
Are you serious? You don't see the problem with the fu*king president running to social media to cry over a celebrity's opinion of him?

He has the mental capacity and vocabulary of a 6th grader
No I dont. Bunch of praise whenever Obama takes shots at people in speeches or interviews but god forbid Trump use his free speech to defend himself.
dc3003 and 4 others gave props
 
 9 months ago '04        #16
CrAkKedOuT 904 heat pts904
space
space
space
$23,253 | Props total: 13864 13864
 1CK1S said:
Because that n-gga's tweets will get us into some deep sh-t one day. One of the jobs of being in politics is that you have to have strong thick skin and take whatever comes your way criticism or praise, this retard is nowhere near that.

Then again half you guys are Trump supporters and speaking to you guys is like speaking to a brick wall.
 9 months ago '08        #17
M 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,929 | Props total: 4398 4398
 dc3003 said:
What about when streep gave a standing ovation to that director that couldnt enter the u.s. because he would have been arrested for child molestation ?
And if u believe trump really made fun of a fisabled reporter your a fukin idiot and u should consider logging off for a very long time
How does that have anything to do with anything?

I love being called an idiot by someone who can't even use the correct you're

Trumps the one who needs to log off not me
 9 months ago '04        #18
1000bluntz 
space
avatar space
space
$16,822 | Props total: 9453 9453
 dc3003 said:
What about when streep gave a standing ovation to that director that couldnt enter the u.s. because he would have been arrested for child molestation ?
And if u believe trump really made fun of a fisabled reporter your a fukin idiot and u should consider logging off for a very long time
Roman Polanski. Isn't it funny how this bi*ch can cheer for a child rapist like it's nothing and then go on a huge diatribe against Trump while accepting an acting award? People who can't see through this sh*t need their fu*king heads examined. fu*k this dumb bi*ch.
dc3003 gave props
 
 9 months ago '04        #19
dc3003 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$30,729 | Props total: 26880 26880
 M said:
How does that have anything to do with anything?

I love being called an idiot by someone who can't even use the correct you're

Trumps the one who needs to log off not me
Ur so gullible do u really think a guy running for president is going to make fun of a disabled person ? U never noticed in any campaign or election the opposite party edits stuff for opposing commerciald ? Do u not research stuff on your own and jist take there word for it ?
 9 months ago '08        #20
M 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,929 | Props total: 4398 4398
 dc3003 said:
Ur so gullible do u really think a guy running for president is going to make fun of a disabled person ? U never noticed in any campaign or election the opposite party edits stuff for opposing commerciald ? Do u not research stuff on your own and jist take there word for it ?
Are we both talking about the same person? The "man" who insulted pretty much every kind of person is somehow above insulting a disabled person?

My opinion of trump is solely based on his actions and words. It's not the media running to twitter to cry about SNL skits and actresses, it's not the media skipping briefings because they're "too smart", it's not the media who "knows more about ISIS than the generals", it's not the media grabbing women by the pus*y...shall I go on?

He's a fu*king joke
J Money B&W slapped this ish
 
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 40
Stevie J's latest 𝔅uild-Ǻ-Bit©h
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside The Lox or Migos
130 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
This nigga make Desiigner look like Socrates
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Sep 24 - Sir Jigga launches private airline
73 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside This is why Apple needs Samsung
24 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 11
OT Shannon Sharpe's response to President Trump's comment..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 10
OT Dale Earnhardt jr makes a statement
142 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 10
audio inside Kevin Gates with DJ Khaled Diss and Possibly Starlito?
37 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy