Dec 28 - First-Ever Private Parking Club Comes to New York City

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 years ago '04        #1
6043 page views
70 comments

mr_underground|m 2153 heat pts2153
space
space
$24,545 | Props total: 37041 37041
Dec 28 - First-Ever Private Parking Club Comes to New York City

Securing suitable parking has long plagued New York car owners. For years, the only alternative to circling the block has been to take public transportation—until now. Brooklyn-based developer Lonicera Partners has launched the Parking Club, the city’s first valet parking-garage condominium.

Supervised 24 hours a day, the private 85-vehicle garage in Brooklyn will serve as a safe place to stow wheels between outings. Once a member purchases a space, the on-site valet team will take care of fuel refills, car washes, monthly maintenance exams, and annual vehicle registration inspections.

Thanks to a partnership with parking-service app Luxe, drivers can also request that their car be delivered to a location in three areas of the city (downtown Brooklyn and its surrounds, Upper Manhattan, and Lower Manhattan) and picked up when they are done. Those who prefer to fetch their car in person can kick back in the garage’s stylish owner’s lounge as the valet team retrieves their vehicle. Pricing for ownership starts at $185,000. (theparkingclubcondo.com)

visit this link http://robbreport.com/aut .. -new-york-city

70 comments for "Dec 28 - First-Ever Private Parking Club Comes to New York City"

2 years ago '15        #2
POTUS2045 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,173 | Props total: 3889 3889
Not a bad business model. Could actually be an investment that one might be able to flip for some cash.

2 years ago '11        #3
gmacn 24 heat pts24
space
space
$1,350 | Props total: 10604 10604
Owning a car in NYC is a bad investment. You have public transportation, and there's 84 Uber's on every corner. With Uberpool you can go anywhere in BK for 7.95. When you own a car here you're looking at car note, Insurance (which can equal or be more than your car payment) maintenance... and not to mention the mother of all fu*kers!! Parking tickets. After I paid 3000 for parking tickets in 2014. I told my car to suck my d*ck. Now I uber and take the train.

2 years ago '07        #4
iTzMe! 1 heat pts
space
space
$379 | Props total: 160 160
New York City Collects Record $1.9 Billion in Fines and Fees

MIDTOWN — The city collected a record $1.9 billion in fees and fines during the 2015 fiscal year, driven by an increase in motor vehicle violations connected to Mayor Bill de Blasio's Vision Zero initiative and a jump in fines for things such as littering and noise pollution, according to a report from Comptroller Scott Stringer.

That's an increase of 5.5 percent over the $1.8 billion collected the year before and 13 percent increase from 2012 when the city collected $1.7 billion.

The city collected $957 million in fines in fiscal year 2015, an increase of 7.5 percent from the previous year and a 12 percent increase since 2012. Another $974 million was collected in fees, a 2 percent increase. Fines grew three times faster than fees from fiscal year 2014 to 2015.

But the largest jump in fines and fees came from red light, bus lane and speed cameras near schools.

Red light camera revenue, which has been on the decline since 2012, jumped $1 million to $29 million in fiscal year 2015. Meanwhile, bus lane camera revenue increased to $17 million from $12 million the year before and speed camera violations increased to $31 million from $2 million.

This is Definitely a good idea, If you can afford the 185,000 price tag.

Last edited by iTzMe!; 12-30-2016 at 09:26 AM.. Reason: adding more commentary

2 years ago '16        #5
00010111 107 heat pts107
space
space
$4,100 | Props total: 15639 15639
 gmacn said
Owning a car in NYC is a bad investment. You have public transportation, and there's 84 Uber's on every corner. With Uberpool you can go anywhere in BK for 7.95. When you own a car here you're looking at car note, Insurance (which can equal or be more than your car payment) maintenance... and not to mention the mother of all fu*kers!! Parking tickets. After I paid 3000 for parking tickets in 2014. I told my car to suck my d*ck. Now I uber and take the train.
I can maybe understand folks in Brooklyn and Queens owning cars but I'll never understand how owning a car in Manhattan is a good idea.

Nor do I understand how folks keep dogs in those little a*s apartments.

2 years ago '04        #6
murdahudawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,241 | Props total: 1110 1110
 00010111 said
I can maybe understand folks in Brooklyn and Queens owning cars but I'll never understand how owning a car in Manhattan is a good idea.

Nor do I understand how folks keep dogs in those little a*s apartments.
fu*k keeping dogs I don't understand how jiggas call themselves living comfortably period in those little a*s apartments. Apartments as big as my bedroom and sh*t. Nah kid I'm good.

2 years ago '16        #7
00010111 107 heat pts107
space
space
 murdahudawg said
fu*k keeping dogs I don't understand how jiggas call themselves living comfortably period in those little a*s apartments. Apartments as big as my bedroom and sh*t. Nah kid I'm good.
Meant to prop.

fu*king butter fingers over here.

2 years ago '14        #8
prophetmoses 
space
space
space
$166 | Props total: 470 470
 POTUS2045 said
Not a bad business model. Could actually be an investment that one might be able to flip for some cash.

Short term investment. Very short. If I could short it or place an option call I would.

Long-term is a bad idea UNLESS they adjust their business model. Autonomous tech has cars parking themselves - making a local parking garages greatest attribute - which is convenience - irrelevant.

Autonomous technology in conjunction with rideshare apps like Uber and Lyft will redefine the definition of "car ownership".

They are long term investments.

"Car ownership" is headed towards cell phone type monthly subscription plan - instead of data you would purchase trips/mileage.

Uber and lyft are already rolling out pilot programs 20.00 for 20 rides / monthly etc.

Those who can afford autonomous cars would be wise to put their cars "to work" when not in use.

This is the type of investments I personally make and am actively trying to develope a business model with this in mind.

Last edited by prophetmoses; 12-30-2016 at 10:54 AM..

2 years ago '16        #9
playboypaulie 
space
space
$548 | Props total: 1049 1049
It's called a parking garage. Every city small and big has one. You are all idiots.

2 years ago '14        #10
BoosieBambataa 
space
space
$2,671 | Props total: 2165 2165

People will pay this too.

2 years ago '06        #11
mrep3 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,971 | Props total: 9478 9478
 gmacn said
fu*k being on someone else's schedule n*gga when I wanna be out I'm out. You sound like some hipster that just moved to nyc

2 years ago '16        #12
00010111 107 heat pts107
space
space
 Koby said

Pricing for ownership starts at $185,000. (theparkingclubcondo.com)

I still marvel how anyone can afford to live in filthy azz NYC.

My sister's stays out there: $2000/month for a small 3 bedroom apartment that would cost $400/month deep in the heart of Texas
NYC is like any other marketing scam.

All you need to do is convince people that they're paying for the best and they will happily overpay for it.

2 years ago '16        #13
Teknicks 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,901 | Props total: 18811 18811
 Koby said

My sister's stays out there: $2000/month for a small 3 bedroom apartment that would cost $400/month deep in the heart of Texas
2k for a 3 bedroom is not that bad in Cali.. You gotta pay to live in Cali and NY, TX is nice from what I hear tho

2 years ago '11        #14
Sin 1915 heat pts1915
space
space
$28,764 | Props total: 83839 83839
They really trying to changed the whole parking garage game

2 years ago '16        #15
Teknicks 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,901 | Props total: 18811 18811
 prophetmoses said
Short term investment. Very short. If I could short it or place an option call I would.

Long-term is a bad idea UNLESS they adjust their business model. Autonomous tech has cars parking themselves - making a local parking garages greatest attribute - which is convenience - irrelevant.

Autonomous technology in conjunction with rideshare apps like Uber and Lyft will redefine the definition of "car ownership".

They are long term investments.

"Car ownership" is headed towards cell phone type monthly subscription plan - instead of data you would purchase trips/mileage.

Uber and lyft are already rolling out pilot programs 20.00 for 20 rides / monthly etc.

Those who can afford autonomous cars would be wise to put their cars "to work" when not in use.

This is the type of investments I personally make and am actively trying to develope a business model with this in mind.
It will be a while before we see that..

2 years ago '06        #16
Junglist 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,619 | Props total: 13588 13588
 gmacn said
You're tripping

Nothing compares to owning your own vehicle and deciding on your own when you want to make moves, fu*k is on your mind

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 years ago '04        #17
dc3003 120 heat pts120
space
space
$48,345 | Props total: 51725 51725
Yall dont understand its 185 a year some of you havent made that money in your life ! Its to cater only to the people that make multiple millions a year ! 185 isnt sh*t to them theyll spend that on a vacation lol

2 years ago '04        #18
J.BEEZY 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,982 | Props total: 4092 4092
 playboypaulie said
It's called a parking garage. Every city small and big has one. You are all idiots.
That's what I was thinking

2 years ago '16        #19
playboypaulie 
space
space
$548 | Props total: 1049 1049
 dc3003 said
Yall dont understand its 185 a year some of you havent made that money in your life ! Its to cater only to the people that make multiple millions a year ! 185 isnt sh*t to them theyll spend that on a vacation lol

& You think these people need a parking garage? Or a valet service?

2 years ago '16        #20
Ham Bannon 112 heat pts112
space
space
$4,429 | Props total: 17904 17904
so its an expensive parking garage?

ok

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 years ago '04        #21
dc3003 120 heat pts120
space
space
$48,345 | Props total: 51725 51725
 playboypaulie said
& You think these people need a parking garage? Or a valet service?
Ya i do. For there butlers

2 years ago '15        #22
Hellmatic 2 heat pts
space
space
$20,971 | Props total: 28807 28807
 gmacn said
that alternate side parking sh*t must be a pain. Idk how people deal wit that sh*t parking in certain parts (if theyre not taken) at specific days and hours

2 years ago '04        #23
BigJay.inc 73 heat pts73
space
space
$10,061 | Props total: 25232 25232
It'll work... There are so many products geared towards the lower to mid level income folks, but u can't forget the "2%". They all don't and won't take Uber.

When I get that filthy I won't want to be bothered either.

2 years ago '11        #24
DboyFlexxxin 
space
space
$375 | Props total: 322 322
 murdahudawg said
I'm looking at places now to move to Brooklyn. I'm looking at Park Slope, which is sort of of my price range depending on the job I land up there, but I keep telling myself I can't do the 400 sq ft studio. After telling myself that I then realize I have no chance to afford anything with decent living space :/ still want to move up there after I get the company bonus in January and save for about another 5 months or so

2 years ago '15        #25
Hellmatic 2 heat pts
space
space
$20,971 | Props total: 28807 28807
 Koby said

sh*t for 2000 a month and a 3 bedroom is a steal over here. That must be a place in the projects or she got lucky, cause one bedrooms apartments be costing 1.5-2k a lot of the times

Home      

most viewed right now
+76online now  45
Video inside Damnnn! That ass!......... Youtube Bikini Haul Try-ons appreciation
58 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+65online now  32
Image(s) inside Little boy sees his father without dreads for the first time
44 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-105online now  29
She's built for S*x...Its all she has to offer