Dec 28 - Uber driver helps find missing teenage girl who was victim of sex trafficking

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 years ago '16        #1
3665 page views
28 comments

Shika 23 heat pts23
space
space
$2,634 | Props total: 8018 8018
Dec 28 - Uber driver helps find missing teenage girl who was victim of s*x trafficking

Video in link: visit this link http://www.abc10.com/news .. king/379382822

Three people were arrested Monday after an Uber driver led police to a missing child who was involved in s*x trafficking at a hotel in Elk Grove.

According to the Elk Grove Police Department, they received a call at approximately 7:45 p.m. from an Uber driver, Keith Avila, who had driven three people, including the 16-year-old female victim, to an Elk Grove hotel believed to be involved in some kind of prostitution.

Upon arrival, police arrested 25-year-old Destiny Pettway and 31-year-old Maria Westley, who police say had arranged for the victim to meet with a man.

Officers also later arrested the man, 20-year-old Disney Vang, after determining he was involved in unlawful s*xual activity with the girl at the hotel.

The 16-year-old, who was reported as a missing person, was taken to an alternative housing location.

Avila said in the car, one of the women started coaching the 16-year-old girl.

"She starts coaching and saying OK when we get there the first thing you're gonna do is give the guy a hug and you're gonna ask if he has any weapons," Avila said.

Avila said he wasn't worried and wanted to rescue the girl out of the situation.

He dropped them off at their designated location, a hotel in Elk Grove. A couple of minutes later he called police.

"This is very serious," said Chris Trim, Elk Grove Police Department. "You have a 16-year-old that is being manipulated by these two individuals to perform s*x acts."

Avila felt it was important to raise awareness on what happened and shared his story on Facebook live which has since gone viral.
imageimageimage

visit this link http://www.abc10.com/news .. king/379382822

28 comments for "Dec 28 - Uber driver helps find missing teenage girl who was victim of sex trafficking"

2 years ago '16        #2
Shika 23 heat pts23 OP
space
space
Verify: Is s*x trafficking rampant in Sacramento?

[pic - click to view]

Rumors of Sacramento’s status as a hotbed of s*x trafficking are exaggerated – however, it is here, and it’s pervasive, as evidenced by arrests made yesterday in Elk Grove after conversation among passengers in an Uber car caused the driver to become suspicious.

An uncredited statistic that’s been making the rounds declaring Sacramento second in the nation for s*x trafficking is baseless, said Gina Swankie of the FBI.

“We’re no different than anywhere else,” Swankie said. “...Is it crazy rampant? No. Does it exist? Yes, it does.”

Swankie said she believes the rumor of Sacramento’s notoriety as a s*x-trafficking capital came from an organized law enforcement operation several years back in which Sacramento officers made the second-most arrests among other cities that participated.

She had heard the statistic a number of times, but no one could attribute it to an official source. Finally, in searching for its origins, she dug up reports of an anti-s*x trafficking operation that yielded the magic second place ranking for Sacramento.

However, she noted that it can be difficult for law enforcement to accurately gauge just how much prostitution is actually going on, and how much of it involves the trafficking of underage or otherwise unwilling victims.

In any case, although Sacramento isn’t necessarily the s*x trafficking haven it’s cracked up to be, it is still pervasive here, affecting both rural and urban areas, Swankie said.

“It literally affects every facet of your community,” she said.

A spokesperson for the National Human Trafficking Resource Center said there are many misconceptions about s*x trafficking, including that it is characterized by moving s*x workers from place to place, as suggested by the word 'trafficking.'

“It’s very, very common, and it happens with local women, not just women being brought in,” she said.

s*x traffickers often advertise online on sites like backpage.com, with code words like 'fresh’ and ‘new in town’ indicative of underage girls.

The National Human Trafficking Resource Center helps people of all ages and genders who have been victimized by traffickers for any form of forced labor, including s*x work and domestic servitude. Suspicions of s*x trafficking can be reported on their website, or directly to the police.

2 years ago '16        #3
Shika 23 heat pts23 OP
space
space
in the last couple years, i've been hearing hella sh*t related to human trafficking in Sac, the article above downplays it.. not too long ago i just seen on the local news of some bi*ches pimpin underage girls at the mall, straight fast talking them into jumping into a ride never to be seen again. these older bi*ches post up looking for fresh meat, makes up a spot to where it's poppin or a quick way to "come up", load em in a whip and poof.

Just a couple months ago a lady was kidnapped; all kinds of sh*t happened to her that she wont talk about but she was branded all around her body. she was caught walking in a cold a*s field damn near nekkid sometime in the morning.[case unrelated, but still in sac]. Kidnappings and trafficking are somewhat synonymous.

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 years ago '14        #4
strungout 400 heat pts400
space
space
$34,767 | Props total: 83850 83850
disney vang ???

2 years ago '15        #5
Kden 59 heat pts59
space
space
space
$9,075 | Props total: 22769 22769
 strungout said
disney vang ???

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Kden; 12-28-2016 at 11:42 PM..

2 years ago '11        #6
awww 138 heat pts138
space
space
$7,498 | Props total: 29224 29224
most be run aways

2 years ago '06        #7
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,778 | Props total: 438 438
Good job

2 years ago '15        #8
Kno 
space
space
$5,060 | Props total: 17463 17463
These dumb a*s criminals openly discussing crimes in the uber.

Glad they were stopped.

2 years ago '15        #9
Yueng 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$1,975 | Props total: 5305 5305
This guy named Disney, though

2 years ago '05        #10
Schavez98 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,266 | Props total: 2623 2623
This sh*t is literally down the street from my parent's house . I got stories about this hotel from 14 years ago. 11 years on Boxden. I guess it had to happen at some point.

Last edited by Schavez98; 12-29-2016 at 01:29 AM..

2 years ago '16        #11
BathWaterMelody 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,913 | Props total: 25460 25460
when snitching goes right

2 years ago '06        #12
whammy 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,816 | Props total: 1370 1370
Being an Uber driver, you learn so much about the community, you're driving in.

I can envision the police department using undercover officers to drive and gather intel.

I wonder what Destiny and Maria are going to rate Keith as a driver?

2 years ago '11        #13
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$11,396 | Props total: 7525 7525
 niccleznd9z said
Cali in general got this whole pimp game twisted smh i live my state but this shyt crazy i hear about nighaz putting lil girls in the blade all the time and my first thought is always where is her pops at smh the blacc community at all time lows with the way we treat our women but when i get 2 speaking like this to the homies nighaz start tryna clown calling me Preacher Man and other corny shyt but a Spade is a Spade rite
Slapped cuz u still hang wit losers.

2 years ago '10        #14
Black Excellence 233 heat pts233
space
space
$71,735 | Props total: 39995 39995
 Schavez98 said
This sh*t is literally down the street from my parent's house . I got stories about this hotel from 14 years ago. 11 years on Boxden. I guess it had to happen at some point.
Story time

2 years ago '15        #15
gaapplewood 
space
space
$3,190 | Props total: 4090 4090
 niccleznd9z said
Cali in general got this whole pimp game twisted smh i live my state but this shyt crazy i hear about nighaz putting lil girls in the blade all the time and my first thought is always where is her pops at smh the blacc community at all time lows with the way we treat our women but when i get 2 speaking like this to the homies nighaz start tryna clown calling me Preacher Man and other corny shyt but a Spade is a Spade rite
If you know it's wrong, fcuk what someone feels, continue to be right

2 years ago '15        #16
Sleezymcman 
space
space
space
$1,244 | Props total: 1762 1762
Most these young hoes moms be hoes. They born into this sh*t. I don't condone the sh*t but they don't even need pimps. They'll just go on the blade themselves. Or one of they hoe patnas will teach them. My n*gga knocked this white bi*ch who been a hoe since she was 15. She actually put a p in jail for a long time. Philthy was talkin about the bi*ch on renegade alert. Just how the game is.

2 years ago '15        #17
160z 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,473 | Props total: 18336 18336
 niccleznd9z said
n*ggas love being apart of something, but hate admitting to something. As a man you gotta step back and look at how this affects you and the people in yo life even yo neighbors. How this will change yo kids outlook on life when they grow up. Its about good decision making no matter yo hustle. ALL MONEY AINT GOOD MONEY

2 years ago '10        #18
Alerts 225 heat pts225
space
space
$16,218 | Props total: 6571 6571
 whammy said
Being an Uber driver, you learn so much about the community, you're driving in.

I can envision the police department using undercover officers to drive and gather intel.

I wonder what Destiny and Maria are going to rate Keith as a driver?

No need with social media, local PD/IRS/FBI have dummy accounts to watch you do dumb sh*t.

2 years ago '16        #19
NYNY 
space
space
$2,728 | Props total: 5033 5033

[video - click to view]

2 years ago '05        #20
bi0 7 heat pts
space
space
$7,525 | Props total: 5681 5681
lost souls

2 years ago '16        #21
justagangster 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,756 | Props total: 2607 2607
So nobody is gonna comment on this bi*ch's ears and how she looks like a rat?

This sh*t is legitimately pissing me off how y'all are ignoring this, but laughing about the guy's name being Disney.

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 years ago '14        #22
strungout 400 heat pts400
space
space
$34,767 | Props total: 83850 83850
 justagangster said
So nobody is gonna comment on this bi*ch's ears and how she looks like a rat?

This sh*t is legitimately pissing me off how y'all are ignoring this, but laughing about the guy's name being Disney.
We in the simp era now

#hoh2k16 is almost over.

2 years ago '06        #23
RAZAH CUTS 6472 heat pts6472
space
space
$58,654 | Props total: 33551 33551
More and more America is looking and feeling like a third world country..

2 years ago '09        #24
Jacc Blacc 59 heat pts59
space
space
$26,688 | Props total: 11709 11709
damn

2 girls pimping out 1 girl, sh*t is wild out here

2 years ago '14        #25
Hoodsta1e11 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,675 | Props total: 2397 2397
Vegas A Hot bed for Hoes and they be proud of it

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  46
Lance STEPHENSON TRENDING After Teanna Trump Say She fu*k HIM AT 16 While DWIG..
343 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
-55online now  40
Image(s) inside Ciara files petition to change her son with Future name to Russell Wil..
230 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  29
Video inside ‘Vegan’ YouTube star forced to beg forgiveness after she was outed for ..
60 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+75online now  22
How's a nigga supposed to stay p0rn free with these hoes
128 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy