Dec 27 - man admits killing his old HS teacher and thier 4-year-old love child

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 years ago '11        #1
426 page views
0 comments

Sin 1924 heat pts1924
space
space
$28,855 | Props total: 84171 84171
Dec 27 - man admits k*lling his old HS teacher and thier 4-year-old love child

Cops have charged a 23-year-old man with murdering an ex-city teacher and the 4-year-old boy he fathered with her as a student.

Isaac Duran is accused of k*lling his son, Miguel, who was found drowned in a bathtub Monday morning in an apartment on W. 153rd St. near Riverside Drive.

Felicia Barahona, 36, the boy’s mother and Duran’s former paramour, was found lying on the living room floor with an electrical cord wrapped around her neck.

Duran is also charged with k*lling Barahona, according to police sources.

He told cops he was upset Barahona was interfering with his relationship with his new girlfriend, sources said. He also said he had "issues" with the way she was raising Miguel and was upset he had to pay child support.

The building’s super called 911 Monday after a resident reported a foul odor coming from the apartment, police said.

The super last saw her alive Wednesday.

Barahona, an Afghanistan war vet who served with the U.S. Coast Guard, was a science teacher at DeWitt Clinton High School in the Bronx when she had a four-month affair with Duran that began on his 18th birthday in the fall of 2011, according to the city’s Special Commissioner of Investigation, which released a report on the relationship in 2013.

The couple had s*xual liaisons about five times a week. When the student asked if he could use condoms, she told him she “didn’t like” them and “not to worry,” the report said.

Barahona made headlines after she gave birth to Miguel in August 2012 and was fired.

The city Medical Examiner has yet to rule on the cause of death.

“It’s shocking to me,” said a former Coast Guard colleague, who asked not to be named. “She was a very conscientious, quiet person, highly educated. She was a nice lady, private, and did her job.”

The colleague said Barahona worked port security for the Coast Guard.

visit this link http://www.nydailynews.co .. icle-1.2925515

0 comments for "Dec 27 - man admits killing his old HS teacher and thier 4-year-old love child"

Home      

most viewed right now
+72online now  42
Being ugly: my experience... Damn.
109 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+91online now  39
Image(s) inside Stare into those eyes
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+45online now  36
Video inside Simpsons Clips That Get You Every time...
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+16online now  21
Video inside I Just Watched US. Help me figure it out! (Spoiler Alerts)
158 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy