Dec 21 - Trump's Impending Arrival in D.C. Forcing Residents to 'Rethink Their Lives'

most viewed right now
76 comments @sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 years ago '06        #1
436 page views
13 comments

RAZAH CUTS 6473 heat pts6473
space
space
$58,691 | Props total: 33708 33708
Dec 21 - Trump's Impending Arrival in D.C. Forcing Residents to 'Rethink Their Lives'

[pic - click to view]

Soon to be the world’s most powerful baboon, Donald Trump may be inadvertently fulfilling his campaign promise to “drain the swamp,” as his election is causing D.C. dwellers “to rethink their lives and the reasons that brought them to Washington in the first place.”

According to The Washingtonian, some D.C.-area psychotherapists have seen an increase in patients suffering “lowercase trauma” at the thought of Trump’s impending administration.

Per The Washingtonian:

“This election is . . . causing people to question fundamental beliefs they had about the world. The administration was going to turn over in January regardless, but locals were ready for a Hillary Clinton presidency, and now, faced with Trump as their president-elect, DC’s government employees especially are questioning whether or not they want to remain in their careers, says Gregory Jones, a psychologist at Capital Center for Psychotherapy and Wellness.”

“I’m not interviewing everyone who comes into our practice, but from water cooler conversation, there’s an uptick in this area because there was a real shock — I’d call it a lowercase trauma — but absolutely there are people who are saying this is traumatic: I can’t work, I can’t function, I’m in a fog,” said Keith Miller, a psychotherapist based in the Maryland suburbs. “We were treating panic attacks — in all fairness, these are folks who have a history of it and were in remission, but the trigger is there now and it’s causing their reaction.”

[pic - click to view]

http://www.alternet.org/e .. nk-their-lives

13 comments for "Dec 21 - Trump's Impending Arrival in D.C. Forcing Residents to 'Rethink Their Lives'"

2 years ago '04        #2
datboy|e 18 heat pts18
space
space
$3,792 | Props total: 5327 5327
God people are weak as fu*k

2 years ago '05        #3
phantomnation 3118 heat pts3118
space
space
$11,100 | Props total: 48336 48336
Chocolate City gonna eat Trump alive...

2 years ago '04        #4
rasheedwallace 57 heat pts57
space
space
$26,374 | Props total: 12595 12595
 phantomnation said
trump owned NY...

DC is nothing in comparison. i've been in the heart several times, what's scary about a bunch of entitled liberal government employees?

these snowflakes "can't function"

this is just too enjoyable

[video - click to view]

Last edited by rasheedwallace; 12-21-2016 at 08:57 PM..

2 years ago '07        #5
Damagegadget 495 heat pts495
space
space
$39,610 | Props total: 25485 25485
area psychotherapists have seen an increase in patients suffering “lowercase trauma” at the thought of Trump’s impending administration.

2 years ago '10        #6
Alerts 225 heat pts225
space
space
$16,222 | Props total: 6575 6575
 phantomnation said
You must ain't been to DC in a while

2 years ago '10        #7
Alerts 225 heat pts225
space
space
$16,222 | Props total: 6575 6575
The way liberals call Trump racist and whatnot you would think Blacks/Latinos and the poor are making progress in their Blue cities and states but they are not things are in even worse conditions.

"We are not racist" but Blacks have an unemployment rate three times as high as their White peers

2 years ago '04        #8
space
space
 SlapThatTaco82 said
Trump stayed hid in his Tower all the time. Trump wasn't out and about NY. Let Trump try to go to Flushing, Bronx, or run up in President St or Brownsville.
everywhere he go is gotdamn president st. now, my g....

2 years ago '04        #9
space
space
 SlapThatTaco82 said
And bankruptcy businesses and employees that he hasn't paid.

support your president, fam.

all i gotta say, i suppose. don't hate success. trump train, we on the way.

Home      

most viewed right now
+45online now  20
Busting big nuts on this Big Butt
60 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+38online now  19
Image(s) inside Mar 24 - Man spikes coworkers’ drinks with LSD to change their ‘negati..
126 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+31online now  17
I let it soak in but "Us" wasn't it.
185 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  6
Paper work of Casanova 2x snitching surfaces