Dec 13 - Fbi Rejects Claims Russia Hacked Elections

most viewed right now
31 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 years ago '16        #1
2027 page views
92 comments

K1N60FM4573R5 14 heat pts14
space
space
space
$675 | Props total: 1394 1394
Dec 13 - Fbi Rejects Claims Russia Hacked Elections

Washington, D.C. – Blatantly operating as a propaganda outlet for U.S. intelligence/deep state interests, working in collusion with Democratic party elements, The Washington Post reported that anonymous sources claimed, “the CIA concluded in a secret a*sessment that Russia intervened in the 2016 election to help Donald Trump win the presidency, rather than just to undermine confidence in the U.S. electoral system.”

What the Post, in their shameful piece of yellow journalism, failed to mention is that the FBI did not in any way agree with the a*sessment by the CIA. In fact, the FBI said the information was “fuzzy and ambiguous” and DID NOT provide clear evidence that Russia had meddled in the U.S. election.

The FBI’s unwillingness to play along in this soft-coup has infuriated Democrats. According to a report for the BizPac Review:

[pic - click to view]

http://thefreethoughtproj .. and-ambiguous/

92 comments for "Dec 13 - Fbi Rejects Claims Russia Hacked Elections"

2 years ago '12        #2
Mickey Bricks 122 heat pts122
space
space
$4,106 | Props total: 7052 7052
Shocker!

Oh wait, thats right...the FBI co-conspired with the Russians to get Trump elected

2 years ago '11        #3
woozy 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$756 | Props total: 2361 2361
The FBI is a police organization where their accusations have to stand up in court. They are more hesitant to give an opinion. The CIA gives analysis based on all the information available - an estimate of what is most likely to be the truth.

2 years ago '05        #4
bklyn 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,751 | Props total: 1721 1721
 Mickey Bricks said
Shocker!

Oh wait, thats right...the FBI co-conspired with the Russians to get Trump elected
Where is your evidence?

Last edited by bklyn; 12-13-2016 at 09:43 PM..

2 years ago '07        #5
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,726 | Props total: 14941 14941

[video - click to view]

2 years ago '05        #6
pr0n- 
space
space
space
$3,078 | Props total: 1885 1885
 Leek23 said
But what the CIA gotta say
whatever they are paid to say

woozy said
The FBI is a police organization where their accusations have to stand up in court. They are more hesitant to give an opinion. The CIA gives analysis based on all the information available - an estimate of what is most likely to be the truth.
the cia

at least with the fbi there will be some good ones scattered in there, maybe not at all the high positions but there definitely are some good ones. the cia... lmao maybe a handful of good people if that, spare none of them

Last edited by pr0n-; 12-13-2016 at 09:47 PM..

2 years ago '12        #7
Outcast Outlaw 
space
space
$1,988 | Props total: 4499 4499
has the cia, the media, fbi ever lied? that's the only answer you need.

2 years ago '12        #8
space
space
 bklyn said
Where is your evidence?
n*gga, shut up. In no way, shape or form is it in dispute that James Comey released that bullsh*t letter a week before election day (in violation of the Hatch Act). Nor is it disputable that the only plausible reason for doing that was to put Hillary back under national suspicion at the last minute and destroy the huge lead she had in the polls. Are u saying somebody else released that letter, and James Comey, himself, is deluded about his own actions??

Think before u say sh*t...u might come off slightly less ignorant that way

2 years ago '12        #9
Kwestluv91 240 heat pts240
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 9340 9340
Civil war is upon us

2 years ago '04        #10
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 851 851
Nobody got hacked. Podesta fell for a phishing scam and got his password stolen.

2 years ago '11        #11
woozy 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$756 | Props total: 2361 2361
 hockeythug said
Nobody got hacked. Podesta fell for a phishing scam and got his password stolen.
That's literally being hacked.

2 years ago '05        #12
bklyn 1 heat pts
space
space
 Mickey Bricks said
n*gga, shut up. In no way, shape or form is it in dispute that James Comey released that bullsh*t letter a week before election day (in violation of the Hatch Act). Nor is it disputable that the only plausible reason for doing that was to put Hillary back under national suspicion at the last minute and destroy the huge lead she had in the polls. Are u saying somebody else released that letter, and James Comey, himself, is deluded about his own actions??

Think before u say sh*t...u might come off slightly less ignorant that way
So why didn't Obama fire him if thats the case?

The New York Times. Investigating Donald Trump, F.B.I. Sees No Clear Link to Russia

If there's no Russian connection with Trump, why would they want to help him?

2 years ago '04        #13
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
 woozy said
That's literally being hacked.
Phishing is social engineering, not hacking.

2 years ago '12        #14
space
space
 bklyn said
So why didn't Obama fire him if thats the case?

The New York Times. Investigating Donald Trump, F.B.I. Sees No Clear Link to Russia

If there's no Russian connection with Trump, why would they want to help him?

U clearly know nothing about government and politics, or really much else it seems. And your circular arguments give me a headache...i can't keep doing this with u man

2 years ago '08        #15
Kewop Decam 92 heat pts92
space
space
space
$18,608 | Props total: 16953 16953
 hockeythug said
Phishing is social engineering, not hacking.
Never heard of the term social engineering. Sounds like it means to gain info from someone willing to give it socially without knowing the negatives.

2 years ago '04        #16
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
 visionz said
The ODNI did as well.

In a very stupid way, too.

[pic - click to view]

Autocorrect epic fail. Classic libtards.

2 years ago '05        #17
bklyn 1 heat pts
space
space
 Mickey Bricks said
U clearly know nothing about government and politics, or really much else it seems. And your circular arguments give me a headache...i can't keep doing this with u man
The reason you have no evidence is because its fake news, something made up by Hillary Clinton's camp.

Why didn't Obama go at Putin if Putin was messing with the election? They met in November after the election and nothing from Obama

2 years ago '12        #18
space
space
 bklyn said
The reason you have no evidence is because its fake news, something made up by Hillary Clinton's camp.

Why didn't Obama go at Putin if Putin was messing with the election? They met in November after the election and nothing from Obama

Bcuz both politics and international relations are largely subtle and intricate chess games...and here u are calling out myopic checkers plays. It takes time for definitive and actionable evidence/intelligence to be gathered...and even more time to deliberate with all interested and aligned parties on the right strategies and tactics to employ, from a bigger picture perspective. Not to mention the many different and often competing interests at play that must be fully considered before actions are taken.

U sound like a child that knows little to nothing about how the real world works. People like u are the lifeblood of a Donald Trump's political viability. Keep it up, i guess...just miss me with it

2 years ago '09        #21
bigscore 1690 heat pts1690
space
space
$13,542 | Props total: 21545 21545
All i know is we look like fu*king clowns to Russia. I can't believe there's nothing on the books that would disqualified this clown. Him and his friends are getting to make a TON on money under the guise of "Make America Great Again" and saving 1000 jobs.....

2 years ago '16        #22
ajsteele 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,258 | Props total: 2013 2013
So let me get this straight - ya'll believe the FBI over the CIA which specializes in International crimes and espionage? Ya'll believe one agency over 17 other intelligence agencies?

You also telling me that Russia hasn't tried their hand at influencing elections before. How about the 2004 Ukrainian election?

You telling me that both the democratic and conservative parties in Germany are also wrong about Russia?

The foreign affairs spokesman of the Social Democrats (SPD), Rolf Muetzenich, echoed that warning, saying "unfortunately we can not exclude such activities in Germany, either". "We will need to adapt to distortions and fake stories".

And Stephan Mayer, home affairs spokesman of the conservative CSU party said, "there is a big danger that hacker attacks on parties and factions, and disinformation campaigns will increase".

He says Russian Federation has "enormous resources" and noted increased activity of known advanced hacking groups including Pawn Storm (Fancy Bear) said to be a state-sponsored entity.

A diplomatic row erupted between Germany and Russia in January over the claim that a 13-year-old girl from a Russian-immigrant family had been abducted and gang-raped in Berlin.

You telling me that a Pro-Russian Group didn't admit to hacking Germany's Chancellor last year as she was about to meet with Ukrainian President because Germany backed Ukraine's keeping its independence from Russia?

And you also telling me that people in Trump's camp like Paul Manafort had not been connected to Putin and Russia all along? Donald Jr. giving Pro- Russia speeches a month before the election. Now his picks in Bolton and Tillerson are very Russia friendly. All of this is just a fu*king coincidence to ya'll?

2 years ago '04        #23
killadre 241 heat pts241
space
space
$21,761 | Props total: 20225 20225
 woozy said
Not sure if you know how the CIA works but I was told personally to never believe anything the CIA says that makes national news by a friend who works for the CIA. "Even if we say the sky is blue and grass is green, take it with a grain of salt. It's always a catch somewhere" something like that is what he said lol. CIA lies presidents

2 years ago '16        #24
Rock Bottom 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,132 | Props total: 3627 3627

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 years ago '04        #25
dc3003 120 heat pts120
space
space
$48,345 | Props total: 51725 51725
No sh*t

Home      

most viewed right now
+70online now  34
Image(s) inside Little boy sees his father without dreads for the first time
45 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+77online now  32
Video inside Damnnn! That ass!......... Youtube Bikini Haul Try-ons appreciation
60 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-107online now  24
She's built for S*x...Its all she has to offer
107 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-30online now  17
Image(s) inside Ya FAV IG BECKY THOT EXPOSED, This Is How DISEASE & BACTERIA IS SPREAD..
98 comments
1 day ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy