Dec 12 - Independent Canadian Journalist tells the truth about Syria from the inside

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 years ago '05        #1
11178 page views
141 comments

rawchester 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,481 | Props total: 8669 8669
Dec 12 - Independent Canadian Journalist tells the truth about Syria from the inside

They'll dub this #fakenews..

Calling out the MSM's narrative for regime change. Just have a listen but it's probably to long for most of y'all.. Not even 20 minutes but it's something you should hear. Most people's thoughts on what is going on in Syria are completely slanted.

That sweet sweet Ether she drops on the Norweigan journalist starting at 13:24. image

141 comments for "Dec 12 - Independent Canadian Journalist tells the truth about Syria from the inside"

2 years ago '04        #2
SubConscious 51 heat pts51
space
space
$19,493 | Props total: 91662 91662

[pic - click to view]

2 years ago '15        #3
POTUS2045 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,178 | Props total: 3896 3896
Great post.

2 years ago '10        #4
Brezzzy 
space
space
$6,045 | Props total: 10375 10375

[pic - click to view]

2 years ago '15        #5
Brewklyner 41 heat pts41
space
space
$4,329 | Props total: 8535 8535
Cliffs. At work cant watch but intrigued

2 years ago '15        #6
Ace dealer 46 heat pts46
space
space
$11,026 | Props total: 27324 27324
God damn she flamed that norwegian journalist

2 years ago '05        #7
rawchester 19 heat pts19 OP
space
space
 Brewklyner said
Cliffs. At work cant watch but intrigued
Just off the top of my head I'll give you a rundown. My recollection might not be 100% accurate to what she says in the video.

She talks about being in Allepo during the f*ghting
- The UN is calling for a cease after the Syrian Army has liberated like 95% of Allepo

- Says the cease fire is pointless and the Syrians/Russians haveno reason to accept given that during the last Cease Fire ISIS violated it over 20-30x while Syria and Russia respected the same cease fire.

- Centcom (US & Allies) bombed a strong point of the Syrian Army Deir ez Zor (by accident) For over an hour weakening the strong hold so that ISIS could take over the position

- Over 101 nations from the UN have sent support to the US in Syria

- It is not a civil war, the majority of Syrians Support a*sad

- MSM reports the Syrian Army are shooting civilians trying to flee war ravaged cities (In fact it is ISIS shooting fleeing civilians... the Syrian Army is protecting the civilians).

- It is a clear agenda of Regime change attempting to be implemented by the US and its allies

She then proceeds to drop STRAIGHT ETHER on a Norweigan reporter who asks her how she can call out all the other "journalists" that have conflicting reports with her.
She goes into a fact spitting barrage of points that completely strip his journalism and all others using those sources to shreds. (their sources aren't on the ground and are paid by the Allies to the tune of hundreds of Millions USD to "report").

Last edited by rawchester; 12-13-2016 at 11:35 AM..

2 years ago '13        #8
PCDubya 
space
space
space
$863 | Props total: 1997 1997
Damn she dropped them facts. God bless her. Hopefully she stays safe speaking like that.

2 years ago '04        #9
Kliq 309 heat pts309
space
space
$10,756 | Props total: 40775 40775
anyone who's been following the Syrian situation closely the last few years knows this, but it's good to hear it again

there was never a "civil" war in Syria, at least not to the extent the West made it out to be. Most of the people who make up the "Free Syrian Army" (great name btw, effective when talking to a majority that doesnt know sh*t about the Middle East) are actually non-Syrians from other countries.

Regime change has been the goal from the beginning, I just don't think the West was anticipating

a) Asaad holding on for this long
b) Iran's influence
c) Russia's entrance

Obama went from talking about red-lines to barely mentioning Syria at all

2 years ago '14        #10
BigBall 
space
space
$197 | Props total: 132 132

That Norwegen wishes he kept his mouth shut....

But but but Obama is a good guy !

Last edited by BigBall; 12-13-2016 at 08:42 PM..

2 years ago '05        #11
rawchester 19 heat pts19 OP
space
space
@ FACTS!! you cant tell some of these fools that the Almighty US of A is dirty..

2 years ago '04        #12
mainevent23 59 heat pts59
space
space
$475 | Props total: 1697 1697
Great post! More people need to watch this.

2 years ago '16        #13
foshoVoodoo 248 heat pts248
space
space
$14,987 | Props total: 35224 35224
It aint genocide though

2 years ago '09        #14
ShadyVsEminem 252 heat pts252
space
space
$23,111 | Props total: 9325 9325

[pic - click to view]

The US could drop a nuke on Aleppo and the media would barely bat an eyelid. Ted Cruz wanted to carpet bomb the sh*t out of Syria and he came 2nd in the primaries, Trump said he wanted to k*ll ISIS innocent family members and he won the fu*king presidency

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 12-14-2016 at 07:23 AM..

2 years ago '15        #15
cryssyx3 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,400 | Props total: 2989 2989
 visionz said
It's always about a regime change. Rinse, cycle, and repeat. Our government doesn't give a fu*k about Syrians or anybody else. Just valuable natural resources and a viable means to secure it. If their leader doesn't want to work with our strategy that will put us and our allies at a geopolitical advantage, we simply frame him as a tyrant who is attacking his own citizens so we can invade under the guise of humanitarianism and replace him with a puppet. How many times will westerners fall for the same trick?
then they claim Russia is doing it to us and are having a breakdown.

2 years ago '04        #16
Kliq 309 heat pts309
space
space
15:03 - she mentions the White Helmets

But then I come across this -

so which one is it - anyone have any more info on this group?

Here's another article on White Helmets:

No mention of a super rich owner or anything like that

2 years ago '04        #17
Kliq 309 heat pts309
space
space
 OGcambury said
She just told you what it is, respect the journalist or do ya own research. What you just did there was extremely lazy.
I'm just starting some dialogue dude, what you just did is even lazier if we're going to go by your bullsh*t. I provided two additional articles, both which don't state anything about a mega-rich creator, I also dug deep into Google and did find articles that say the opposite, as is to be expected.

So I'm reaching out to BX to see if anyone knows anything more about this group - of course Im going to continue to do my own research in the meantime

got anything productive to add?

edit: also she talks about them for like 30 seconds.

2 years ago '04        #18
youngen 
space
space
space
$3,149 | Props total: 363 363
 Kliq said
I'm just starting some dialogue dude, what you just did is even lazier if we're going to go by your bullsh*t. I provided two additional articles, both which don't state anything about a mega-rich creator, I also dug deep into Google and did find articles that say the opposite, as is to be expected.

So I'm reaching out to BX to see if anyone knows anything more about this group - of course Im going to continue to do my own research in the meantime

got anything productive to add?

edit: also she talks about them for like 30 seconds.
I think you misunderstood what she said. She mentioned two different organizations. The one you are referring to is the one ran from some city in the UK. Watch again, but heres the wiki link for reference

2 years ago '04        #19
Kliq 309 heat pts309
space
space
 youngen said
I think you misunderstood what she said. She mentioned two different organizations. The one you are referring to is the one ran from some city in the UK. Watch again, but heres the wiki link for reference

Nah I watched it a few times. The organization you cited has been mixed up with the white helmets time and time again and besides, she's shutting on the organization - so are you saying she's wrong or right? And why ? No reason to attack a mothafu*ka for asking legit questions

2 years ago '04        #20
Kliq 309 heat pts309
space
space
Nvm this is bx, not sure why I thought we could intelligently dissect this video without taking everything at face value. fu*k it

2 years ago '04        #21
youngen 
space
space
space
$3,149 | Props total: 363 363
 Kliq said
Nah I watched it a few times. The organization you cited has been mixed up with the white helmets time and time again and besides, she's shutting on the organization - so are you saying she's wrong or right? And why ? No reason to attack a mothafu*ka for asking legit questions
I wasent the one who attacked you, it was the other guy lol. I just pointed out that it seemed to me that you were unaware of her talking about two different groups.

As for what she is saying i agree with the fact that the MM is providing a ton of misinformation, which should be no surprise to anyone.

Notably, her point about Russia hitting the hospital - There is actually a video of a journalist asking this very question to US State Dep. Here it is

[video - click to view]

So no, shes not speaking nonsense by any means.

2 years ago '04        #22
Snipper 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,403 | Props total: 1272 1272
Stay Woke

Last edited by Snipper; 12-15-2016 at 12:07 AM..

2 years ago '16        #23
Qbofficial 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$190 | Props total: 1092 1092
The White helmets. Pmc trained false aid group. Giving support to the rebels in eastern Syria via French UK and us funds.

2 years ago '10        #24
6.Yrs 18 heat pts18
space
space
$3,688 | Props total: 12187 12187
 visionz said
It's always about a regime change. Rinse, cycle, and repeat. Our government doesn't give a fu*k about Syrians or anybody else. Just valuable natural resources and a viable means to secure it. If their leader doesn't want to work with our strategy that will put us and our allies at a geopolitical advantage, we simply frame him as a tyrant who is attacking his own citizens so we can invade under the guise of humanitarianism and replace him with a puppet. How many times will westerners fall for the same trick?
Did we fall for it?? Or are we just powerless to do anything about it after we vote the powers that be in office.

If America could have voted str8 up if we should "intervene" in Syria the answer would have been 100 percent no.

2 years ago '10        #25
6.Yrs 18 heat pts18
space
space
$3,688 | Props total: 12187 12187
 rawchester said
@ FACTS!! you cant tell some of these fools that the Almighty US of A is dirty..
The only clean politician is one who hasn't been elected yet.

I challenge you to find one American who trusts the gov fully.

The people who down with trump auto hate Obama..

The people that love Obama don't trust trump.

Petty.. Stupid..misinformed.. sucks that's the way it is.

They both prolly dirty honestly.

What can I do?

What would you do? What do you do?

Home      

most viewed right now
+71online now  42
Being ugly: my experience... Damn.
109 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+45online now  38
Video inside Simpsons Clips That Get You Every time...
69 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+90online now  35
Image(s) inside Stare into those eyes
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+16online now  18
Video inside I Just Watched US. Help me figure it out! (Spoiler Alerts)
152 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy