Apr 16 - Afeni Shakur talks about upcoming Tupac albums.

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 04-17-2005, 03:22 PM         #26
Lesane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tytetrax said
You got to be the biggest dummie it is to think that there is still 2pac lyrics out there. From better days the voice that you hear is not the voice of Pac. But if you dummies want to keep hearing voices from the dead then his mother will contiune to fine a way to give it to you.

In loyal to the game he shout out to G-unit what about that.

Ha Ha ha Ha Ha ha ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha HA Ha HA Ha Ha H A
What are you laughin at you damn clown? All the songs from Better Dayz have originals which have all been available since 97. So you know its Pac. The originals are even better. Theres about 100 songs left to be released, i know about 15 that will be on this album including Soon As I Get Home. Dont be foolish saying its not Pac. Cmon now....

04-17-2005, 03:53 PM         #27
staysenvied  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
afeni a hustler man, i really dont like what she doing with pac's music because i dont think he would of released most of the sh*t she releasing if he were alive, but its whatever she his momz...but she really grindin off him

04-17-2005, 04:49 PM         #28
Ddizzle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its his words not his voice?

2pac is a ghostwriter, haha no pun intended

14 years ago '04        #29
dgangsta 
space
space
space
$1,771 | Props total: 0 0
 Ddizzle said
its his words not his voice?

2pac is a ghostwriter, haha no pun intended

it means some1 else is spittin his lines since pac is dead n he cant spit em

04-17-2005, 05:59 PM         #30
WOODMO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i didnt think pac really wrote sh*t tho.. didnt he make most his lyrics up in the booth off the top his head? so where they gettin the unspit lyrics from?

04-17-2005, 06:30 PM         #31
Ddizzle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dgangsta said
it means some1 else is spittin his lines since pac is dead n he cant spit em
i know thats what a ghostwriter is, well not the dead part

04-18-2005, 10:35 AM         #32
I the end I  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CoryGunz said
God, Afeni should have only gotten Dre to produce Pac's sh*t, Em's production is horrible.
I doon't think all of the sh*t em did is horrible. And whoever thinks that it's not pac in the newer stuff is retarded. Anything can be done these days. Including chopping up his words to make him say g-unit and sh*t.

14 years ago '04        #33
rjayasin 
space
space
space
$981 | Props total: 21 21
Loyal to the Game is by no means Pacs best album but it wasnt horrible. I think you guys are hating on that album in an unreasonable way because it had a bunch of tracks that were really good, even though a lot of the times even the lyrics were not up to usual Pac standard (probably why he didnt release many of the songs). Either way, the more Pac the better, and i just didnt think that album was as bad as you guy seem to think....

14 years ago '04        #34
StealOnU 
space
space
$3,270 | Props total: 0 0
if u bought a tupac album after makeveli then u aint no real tupac fan....

how u gonna buy suttin that this brother aint have no part in making...

14 years ago '04        #35
rjayasin 
space
space
space
 StealOnU said
if u bought a tupac album after makeveli then u aint no real tupac fan....

how u gonna buy suttin that this brother aint have no part in making...

According to your logic you do not support or like any albums made after Tupac death. This also means you do not like any of the mixtape sh*t like Rap Phenomenon etc, based purely on the fact that he had no direct part in making the record. To me, that is just close minded. Of course his sh*t would be better if had a direct role in making it but he is dead, so whould you jsut prefer no more Pac albums? HE had a message and that is what is most important. Also, to claim that somebody is not a 2pac fan because he likes a song made after Pac's death is just stupid. There were hot songs on LTTG and there were hot songs on many of the other pac albums even though he had "no part in making" them.

And i dont feel bad buying his sh*t even though somebody else produced it, because the funds are apparently going to a worthy cause like building schools and helping youth. So, you might want to get off your high horse and think about the bigger picture....

Last edited by rjayasin; 04-18-2005 at 02:50 PM..

14 years ago '04        #36
THuG LYFe 198 heat pts198
space
space
$2,846 | Props total: 267 267
Let me tell ya'll about something about Loyal to the Game

Eminem's production and talent is good on only slow, real songs. This is evident in his own album, in which all his carnival beat songs suck and all the real "slower" songs show his true skill. The same goes for Loyal to the Game. Listen to the 2 Hennesey songs. The first one with Obie Trice has this type of carnival beat. THIS SONG SUCKS. The Second one is done by Red Spyda and is one of the best tracks on the whole album. That beat got that typical thug style fast and flowing song that sucks up 2 pacs lyrics into the song. The whole album is evident of this. The only GOOD track produced by Eminem and in my opinion is the BEST track on the whole album is "Don't Trust Me" which like the classic "Runnin" produced by Eminem is a slower song, the type of songs Eminem is good at.

So what I'm trying to say, is Eminem should be allowed to, especially after the success of Runnin, produce on a 2 Pac album and only the type of production he is good at, HOWEVER he should not produce most the fu*king album. that's rediculous. Just to name a few right off the top of my head Johnny J, EDI, DJ Quik, a*sasin should all get their right to produce on the album as some OF MANY of 2 Pac's greatest producers. At the same time, I don't mind if new hype such as 50 Cent are on the album, HOWEVER, he should not go on a fu*king song to replace artists like Treach who did original songs with 2 Pac.

2 Pac does not need Eminem or G Unit to sell fu*king albums, he has a loyal fan base and all this rescent album has done is break the foundation of that loyal fan base. I have stopped supporting Amaru as I did with death Row a long time ago. Like I said before, it is sad when 2 Pac mixtapes are better then his "official" albums.

04-18-2005, 03:20 PM         #37
Old English  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
for the f*g who said it isnt pac rappin and how he says ggg unit its from the studio u use voice decoders and sh*t like that to make his voice say w/e u want so thats why he says gunit dumb fu*k

14 years ago '04        #38
rjayasin 
space
space
space
^^^I agree with you that eminem's slow production is much better than his faster stuff or his carnival style beats. You would be pure hating if you didnt admit that Ghetto Ghospel, Runnin etc were not hot as fu*k. I also agree that LTTG suffered from being produced by just one producer.... i could only think of a few producers who could pull off an entire album like that and make it really good...em is not one of those producers. Just reading some of these posts though i think LTTG gets hated on more than it deserves to be...

Let's face it, nobody knows what the hell Pac would have done after he died, or what he would have thought of any of the sh*t that has been done with his music. I guess all we can do is be happy that his material is still made public. Rating his posthumous albums with his earlier work is just silly because all the albums after his death are not really 2pac albums...they are just 2pac vocals on other beats....(still hot in my opinion...)

04-18-2005, 03:49 PM         #39
geebedatni99a  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ni99as would buy any stupid pac sh*t fu*kin spoken word album fuq outta hea leave that ni99a alone already fu*k talk about "milking the cow" sh*t!!!!

04-18-2005, 03:56 PM         #40
BestDamnRapShow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cgray22 said
see n*ggas dont see the big pic. of what afeni is doing she know emienem sell records so she put em on that cd all the songs were old as fu*k anyways the lady building a school props 2 afeni 4 try 2 educate are young black males & females
damn, maybe you should go to afeni's school.... looks like you need some english education :eek:

[pic - click to view]

14 years ago '04        #41
cgray22 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,423 | Props total: 13 13
 BestDamnRapShow said
damn, maybe you should go to afeni's school.... looks like you need some english education :eek:

[pic - click to view]

lmao typed it fast as fu*k lol

14 years ago '04        #42
Ironik 8 heat pts
space
space
$612 | Props total: 620 620
 THuG LYFe said
So what I'm trying to say, is Eminem should be allowed to, especially after the success of Runnin, produce on a 2 Pac album and only the type of production he is good at, HOWEVER he should not produce most the fu*king album. that's rediculous. Just to name a few right off the top of my head Johnny J, EDI, DJ Quik, a*sasin should all get their right to produce on the album as some OF MANY of 2 Pac's greatest producers. At the same time, I don't mind if new hype such as 50 Cent are on the album, HOWEVER, he should not go on a fu*king song to replace artists like Treach who did original songs with 2 Pac.
something i agree with. alot of people hatin on em because he produced the whole loyal to the game album. why? he didnt charge afeni anything for the production and put his own projects on hold. it just goes to show the respect and admiration eminem has for 2pac.

truth is, it doesnt matter today who produces new pac records... they will not be the original recordings and people will hate on the tracks no matter who produces them. the rap game today is much different than it was back in pac's day. alot of the best producers today get their cred for a bangin club track. pac was much better as a deep rapper... talkin about real sh*t... and i believe afeni chose the right man to produce the last album... one of the deepest rappers out today, eminem.

now all of u eminem haters, u have the right to hate him but dont hate him for the few songs u hear on the radio by him... go and listen to one of his cds all the way through... sure he has some stupid tracks where he likes to fool around... but lets face it, a white guy cant make a club-banger, so this is his way of hittin the radio stations...comedy... hate on em all u want, he is one of the best, and althought i dont totally dig all the tracks on loyal to the game... he did do some good production on it.

uppercut
black cotton
ghetto gospel
who do u love?
dont u trust me

these were the tracks i enjoyed most off that album and thought eminem produced those flawlessly for those lyrics. plus the versitility of combining 2pac with elton john and dido... shows that if pac was still alive, he could definitely do some amazing collaborations.

now if everything pac recorded was released with its original production and not remastered and sh*t... no one would want to listen, because the beats would be out-dated, it would be boring and it wouldnt compare to the old classics pac has put out. therefore, new producers should have a part in new pac albums because think about it... 2pac would definitely have new production on tracks today... he wouldnt use beats that were made back in 97... who the fu*k in their right mind would do that?

for the next album to be done right it should definitely feature new production. i dont agree with old verses being cut out and filled with g-unit. that was simply a dumb move by eminem because all that did was cause hate... his intentions were to make the album sound good and sell with g-unit... but i know this hurt many true pac fans...

next album should have production by:

eminem - (not the entire album this time.. just a track or 2)
dr. dre - he had some originals with pac, so it would be right to bring him back
just blaze - guys got hot beats.. would go good with pac lyrics
havoc - also has that deep vibe for pac lyrics

some original producers from death row and others that worked back in the day with pac should have co-production on tracks aswell... this way, it can keep all fans happy.. original verses should be kept and new artists dont hurt, just aslong as they are not taking the place of an original on the track.

Last edited by Ironik; 04-19-2005 at 01:15 AM..

04-19-2005, 01:24 AM         #43
ChAtURanGa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pac is going to stay around 4 a while....its been countless years already...

04-19-2005, 02:36 AM         #44
IIndHand219  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hope Shady/Aftermath don't have nothing to do with the next 2pac album.

And by the way, Daz Dillinger can get back off his 2pac material if he wanted to at this point.

14 years ago '04        #45
orv 
space
space
$5,130 | Props total: 3485 3485
They should just let the man die... He would've probably retired by now...

04-19-2005, 09:36 AM         #46
Hood Headliner  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I doubt he would have ever retired. Tupac is a great man and his works should be put out whether he has passed away. WHY THE fu*k U THINK HE RECORDED ALL THIS WORK?

1.afeni uses the money to buil schools and centers in the hood, so fu*k off afeni. unless you bi*ches can do better, which i doubt, get off her back.

2.tupac recorded so much material for people to use incase he passed away, now that they releaseing yall complaining, sh*t seriously.

3.tupac's legacy needs to be continued for younger children. The more material is being released the more he will be heard too.

4.If you guys dont like afeni's actions, then your no real tupac fan. so fu*k off

04-19-2005, 10:53 AM         #47
eNcrypTioN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tytetrax said
You got to be the biggest dummie it is to think that there is still 2pac lyrics out there. From better days the voice that you hear is not the voice of Pac. But if you dummies want to keep hearing voices from the dead then his mother will contiune to fine a way to give it to you.

In loyal to the game he shout out to G-unit what about that.

Ha Ha ha Ha Ha ha ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha HA Ha HA Ha Ha H A

^^ you don't seem to know much of anything... There's still stuff that hasnt been realeased...Pac wrote so many songs, and of coarse Pac didnt yell out G-Unit, they werent around when he was alive...

14 years ago '04        #48
Raziel 6 heat pts
space
space
$6,009 | Props total: 2571 2571
 Ironik said
something i agree with. alot of people hatin on em because he produced the whole loyal to the game album. why? he didnt charge afeni anything for the production and put his own projects on hold. it just goes to show the respect and admiration eminem has for 2pac.

truth is, it doesnt matter today who produces new pac records... they will not be the original recordings and people will hate on the tracks no matter who produces them. the rap game today is much different than it was back in pac's day. alot of the best producers today get their cred for a bangin club track. pac was much better as a deep rapper... talkin about real sh*t... and i believe afeni chose the right man to produce the last album... one of the deepest rappers out today, eminem.

now all of u eminem haters, u have the right to hate him but dont hate him for the few songs u hear on the radio by him... go and listen to one of his cds all the way through... sure he has some stupid tracks where he likes to fool around... but lets face it, a white guy cant make a club-banger, so this is his way of hittin the radio stations...comedy... hate on em all u want, he is one of the best, and althought i dont totally dig all the tracks on loyal to the game... he did do some good production on it.

uppercut
black cotton
ghetto gospel
who do u love?
dont u trust me

these were the tracks i enjoyed most off that album and thought eminem produced those flawlessly for those lyrics. plus the versitility of combining 2pac with elton john and dido... shows that if pac was still alive, he could definitely do some amazing collaborations.

now if everything pac recorded was released with its original production and not remastered and sh*t... no one would want to listen, because the beats would be out-dated, it would be boring and it wouldnt compare to the old classics pac has put out. therefore, new producers should have a part in new pac albums because think about it... 2pac would definitely have new production on tracks today... he wouldnt use beats that were made back in 97... who the fu*k in their right mind would do that?

for the next album to be done right it should definitely feature new production. i dont agree with old verses being cut out and filled with g-unit. that was simply a dumb move by eminem because all that did was cause hate... his intentions were to make the album sound good and sell with g-unit... but i know this hurt many true pac fans...

next album should have production by:

eminem - (not the entire album this time.. just a track or 2)
dr. dre - he had some originals with pac, so it would be right to bring him back
just blaze - guys got hot beats.. would go good with pac lyrics
havoc - also has that deep vibe for pac lyrics

some original producers from death row and others that worked back in the day with pac should have co-production on tracks aswell... this way, it can keep all fans happy.. original verses should be kept and new artists dont hurt, just aslong as they are not taking the place of an original on the track.
^^^^ real talk props

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+164online now  75
Video inside wife of brazilian billionaire getting pounded out by security [caught o..
387 comments
23 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+48online now  54
Crazy PAC bar in retrospect
62 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+48online now  52
Image(s) inside Thick London Asia