Apr 16 - Afeni Shakur talks about upcoming Tupac albums.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Today's world summed up in one picture
21 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Well Damn DRAKE - PLEASE FORGIVE ME Video out now non apple link come i..
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Waka Flocka Flame Responds To Gucci Mane's Hot 97 Interview
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside For $100,000 would you do it?? Hmmm..
109 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 04-18-2005, 02:56 PM         #41
BestDamnRapShow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cgray22 said:
see n*ggas dont see the big pic. of what afeni is doing she know emienem sell records so she put em on that cd all the songs were old as fu*k anyways the lady building a school props 2 afeni 4 try 2 educate are young black males & females
damn, maybe you should go to afeni's school.... looks like you need some english education :eek:

[pic - click to view]

11 years ago '04        #42
cgray22 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,420 | Props total: 0 0
 BestDamnRapShow said:
damn, maybe you should go to afeni's school.... looks like you need some english education :eek:

[pic - click to view]

lmao typed it fast as fu*k lol
 11 years ago '04        #43
Ironik 1 heat pts
space
space
$348 | Props total: 1 1
 THuG LYFe said:
So what I'm trying to say, is Eminem should be allowed to, especially after the success of Runnin, produce on a 2 Pac album and only the type of production he is good at, HOWEVER he should not produce most the fu*king album. that's rediculous. Just to name a few right off the top of my head Johnny J, EDI, DJ Quik, a.ssasin should all get their right to produce on the album as some OF MANY of 2 Pac's greatest producers. At the same time, I don't mind if new hype such as 50 Cent are on the album, HOWEVER, he should not go on a fu*king song to replace artists like Treach who did original songs with 2 Pac.
something i agree with. alot of people hatin on em because he produced the whole loyal to the game album. why? he didnt charge afeni anything for the production and put his own projects on hold. it just goes to show the respect and admiration eminem has for 2pac.

truth is, it doesnt matter today who produces new pac records... they will not be the original recordings and people will hate on the tracks no matter who produces them. the rap game today is much different than it was back in pac's day. alot of the best producers today get their cred for a bangin club track. pac was much better as a deep rapper... talkin about real sh*t... and i believe afeni chose the right man to produce the last album... one of the deepest rappers out today, eminem.

now all of u eminem haters, u have the right to hate him but dont hate him for the few songs u hear on the radio by him... go and listen to one of his cds all the way through... sure he has some stupid tracks where he likes to fool around... but lets face it, a white guy cant make a club-banger, so this is his way of hittin the radio stations...comedy... hate on em all u want, he is one of the best, and althought i dont totally dig all the tracks on loyal to the game... he did do some good production on it.

uppercut
black cotton
ghetto gospel
who do u love?
dont u trust me

these were the tracks i enjoyed most off that album and thought eminem produced those flawlessly for those lyrics. plus the versitility of combining 2pac with elton john and dido... shows that if pac was still alive, he could definitely do some amazing collaborations.

now if everything pac recorded was released with its original production and not remastered and sh*t... no one would want to listen, because the beats would be out-dated, it would be boring and it wouldnt compare to the old classics pac has put out. therefore, new producers should have a part in new pac albums because think about it... 2pac would definitely have new production on tracks today... he wouldnt use beats that were made back in 97... who the fu*k in their right mind would do that?

for the next album to be done right it should definitely feature new production. i dont agree with old verses being cut out and filled with g-unit. that was simply a dumb move by eminem because all that did was cause hate... his intentions were to make the album sound good and sell with g-unit... but i know this hurt many true pac fans...

next album should have production by:

eminem - (not the entire album this time.. just a track or 2)
dr. dre - he had some originals with pac, so it would be right to bring him back
just blaze - guys got hot beats.. would go good with pac lyrics
havoc - also has that deep vibe for pac lyrics

some original producers from death row and others that worked back in the day with pac should have co-production on tracks aswell... this way, it can keep all fans happy.. original verses should be kept and new artists dont hurt, just aslong as they are not taking the place of an original on the track.

Last edited by Ironik; 04-19-2005 at 12:15 AM..
 04-19-2005, 12:24 AM         #44
ChAtURanGa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pac is going to stay around 4 a while....its been countless years already...
 04-19-2005, 01:36 AM         #45
IIndHand219 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hope Shady/Aftermath don't have nothing to do with the next 2pac album.

And by the way, Daz Dillinger can get back off his 2pac material if he wanted to at this point.
 11 years ago '04        #46
orv 
space
space
$3,486 | Props total: 28 28
They should just let the man die... He would've probably retired by now...
 04-19-2005, 08:36 AM         #47
Hood Headliner 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I doubt he would have ever retired. Tupac is a great man and his works should be put out whether he has passed away. WHY THE fu*k U THINK HE RECORDED ALL THIS WORK?

1.afeni uses the money to buil schools and centers in the hood, so fu*k off afeni. unless you bi*ches can do better, which i doubt, get off her back.

2.tupac recorded so much material for people to use incase he passed away, now that they releaseing yall complaining, sh*t seriously.

3.tupac's legacy needs to be continued for younger children. The more material is being released the more he will be heard too.

4.If you guys dont like afeni's actions, then your no real tupac fan. so fu*k off
 04-19-2005, 09:53 AM         #48
eNcrypTioN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tytetrax said:
You got to be the biggest dummie it is to think that there is still 2pac lyrics out there. From better days the voice that you hear is not the voice of Pac. But if you dummies want to keep hearing voices from the dead then his mother will contiune to fine a way to give it to you.

In loyal to the game he shout out to G-unit what about that.

Ha Ha ha Ha Ha ha ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha HA Ha HA Ha Ha H A

^^ you don't seem to know much of anything... There's still stuff that hasnt been realeased...Pac wrote so many songs, and of coarse Pac didnt yell out G-Unit, they werent around when he was alive...
 11 years ago '04        #49
Raziel 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,575 | Props total: 264 264
 Ironik said:
something i agree with. alot of people hatin on em because he produced the whole loyal to the game album. why? he didnt charge afeni anything for the production and put his own projects on hold. it just goes to show the respect and admiration eminem has for 2pac.

truth is, it doesnt matter today who produces new pac records... they will not be the original recordings and people will hate on the tracks no matter who produces them. the rap game today is much different than it was back in pac's day. alot of the best producers today get their cred for a bangin club track. pac was much better as a deep rapper... talkin about real sh*t... and i believe afeni chose the right man to produce the last album... one of the deepest rappers out today, eminem.

now all of u eminem haters, u have the right to hate him but dont hate him for the few songs u hear on the radio by him... go and listen to one of his cds all the way through... sure he has some stupid tracks where he likes to fool around... but lets face it, a white guy cant make a club-banger, so this is his way of hittin the radio stations...comedy... hate on em all u want, he is one of the best, and althought i dont totally dig all the tracks on loyal to the game... he did do some good production on it.

uppercut
black cotton
ghetto gospel
who do u love?
dont u trust me

these were the tracks i enjoyed most off that album and thought eminem produced those flawlessly for those lyrics. plus the versitility of combining 2pac with elton john and dido... shows that if pac was still alive, he could definitely do some amazing collaborations.

now if everything pac recorded was released with its original production and not remastered and sh*t... no one would want to listen, because the beats would be out-dated, it would be boring and it wouldnt compare to the old classics pac has put out. therefore, new producers should have a part in new pac albums because think about it... 2pac would definitely have new production on tracks today... he wouldnt use beats that were made back in 97... who the fu*k in their right mind would do that?

for the next album to be done right it should definitely feature new production. i dont agree with old verses being cut out and filled with g-unit. that was simply a dumb move by eminem because all that did was cause hate... his intentions were to make the album sound good and sell with g-unit... but i know this hurt many true pac fans...

next album should have production by:

eminem - (not the entire album this time.. just a track or 2)
dr. dre - he had some originals with pac, so it would be right to bring him back
just blaze - guys got hot beats.. would go good with pac lyrics
havoc - also has that deep vibe for pac lyrics

some original producers from death row and others that worked back in the day with pac should have co-production on tracks aswell... this way, it can keep all fans happy.. original verses should be kept and new artists dont hurt, just aslong as they are not taking the place of an original on the track.
^^^^ real talk props
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Faith Evan breaking the internet
104 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside bi-ch tries to play cute with the judge
94 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chopped Cheese V. Philly CheeseSteak what you choose?
86 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
173 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Luke Cage Is the Unapologetically Bold Superhero Show Iíve Been Waiting for!#F..
53 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
bruh the Menace 2 Society Interrogation Scene got me fu-king crying :dead:
48 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Bankrupt 50 and his Private Jet
57 comments
21 hours ago