Apr 16 - Afeni Shakur talks about upcoming Tupac albums.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Meek Mill 5:07AM
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside New footage of beanie getting knocked out !!!
109 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA Wade looking like he made a mistake
63 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside News Anchor Who Quit on Live TV to Sell Weed Faces 24 Years in Prison
106 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #21
THuG LYFe 198 heat pts198
space
space
$2,844 | Props total: 266 266
its sad when the 2 pac mixtapes (such as Rap Pheno and the MixEmUp mixtape) are releasing better sh*t then his "official CDs"

As a hardcore 2 Pac fan and possibly the biggest on all of boxden, I am actually looking more forward to the spoken album then an official 2 pac album from Amaru
 11 years ago '04        #22
Raziel 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,576 | Props total: 265 265
^^^^ thats whats up
 11 years ago '04        #23
peto 
space
space
$2,345 | Props total: 5 5
much respect goes out to afeni
 11 years ago '04        #24
TheProtege9020 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,143 | Props total: 157 157
she did say that she had a surprise for us in 06
 11 years ago '04        #25
oncue 
space
space
space
$1,461 | Props total: 0 0
The album wasn't bad...the production was good.

Eminem said he cut up words in order for Pac to shout "G-Unit in the house"

The big ballin a.ss n*gga name Trice, I believe was said by Obie himself.
 04-17-2005, 12:19 PM         #26
Bishop_Murda702 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tytetrax said:
You got to be the biggest dummie it is to think that there is still 2pac lyrics out there. From better days the voice that you hear is not the voice of Pac. But if you dummies want to keep hearing voices from the dead then his mother will contiune to fine a way to give it to you.

In loyal to the game he shout out to G-unit what about that.

Ha Ha ha Ha Ha ha ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha HA Ha HA Ha Ha H A

U fu*kin Idiot. U know stupid people should just shut there d!ck suckers on this subjuct. those were unreleased 2pac songs from a long a.ss time ago some were even form 92'. When he says G-unti in that song the just cut and spliced words together to make it sound like he was saying that. There was a grip of 2pac songs that were never released thats why your hearing them now after his death. Daz Claims he still has enough unreleased 2pac songs to make 3 or 4 more albums. I hate it when these muther fu*kers that just started getting into rap open there mouth like they know shyt it makes me feel like choaking them like a white bi*ch.
 04-17-2005, 02:22 PM         #27
Lesane 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tytetrax said:
You got to be the biggest dummie it is to think that there is still 2pac lyrics out there. From better days the voice that you hear is not the voice of Pac. But if you dummies want to keep hearing voices from the dead then his mother will contiune to fine a way to give it to you.

In loyal to the game he shout out to G-unit what about that.

Ha Ha ha Ha Ha ha ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha HA Ha HA Ha Ha H A
What are you laughin at you damn clown? All the songs from Better Dayz have originals which have all been available since 97. So you know its Pac. The originals are even better. Theres about 100 songs left to be released, i know about 15 that will be on this album including Soon As I Get Home. Dont be foolish saying its not Pac. Cmon now....
 11 years ago '04        #28
staysenvied 
space
space
space
$125 | Props total: 0 0
afeni a hustler man, i really dont like what she doing with pac's music because i dont think he would of released most of the sh*t she releasing if he were alive, but its whatever she his momz...but she really grindin off him
 04-17-2005, 03:49 PM         #29
Ddizzle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its his words not his voice?

2pac is a ghostwriter, haha no pun intended
 11 years ago '04        #30
dgangsta 
space
space
space
$1,771 | Props total: 0 0
 Ddizzle said:
its his words not his voice?

2pac is a ghostwriter, haha no pun intended

it means some1 else is spittin his lines since pac is dead n he cant spit em
 04-17-2005, 04:59 PM         #31
WOODMO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i didnt think pac really wrote sh*t tho.. didnt he make most his lyrics up in the booth off the top his head? so where they gettin the unspit lyrics from?
 04-17-2005, 05:30 PM         #32
Ddizzle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dgangsta said:
it means some1 else is spittin his lines since pac is dead n he cant spit em
i know thats what a ghostwriter is, well not the dead part
 04-18-2005, 09:35 AM         #33
I the end I 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CoryGunz said:
God, Afeni should have only gotten Dre to produce Pac's sh*t, Em's production is horrible.
I doon't think all of the sh*t em did is horrible. And whoever thinks that it's not pac in the newer stuff is retarded. Anything can be done these days. Including chopping up his words to make him say g-unit and sh*t.
 11 years ago '04        #34
rjayasin 
space
space
space
$972 | Props total: 0 0
Loyal to the Game is by no means Pacs best album but it wasnt horrible. I think you guys are hating on that album in an unreasonable way because it had a bunch of tracks that were really good, even though a lot of the times even the lyrics were not up to usual Pac standard (probably why he didnt release many of the songs). Either way, the more Pac the better, and i just didnt think that album was as bad as you guy seem to think....
 11 years ago '04        #35
StealOnU 
space
space
$3,270 | Props total: 0 0
if u bought a tupac album after makeveli then u aint no real tupac fan....

how u gonna buy suttin that this brother aint have no part in making...
 11 years ago '04        #36
rjayasin 
space
space
space
 StealOnU said:
if u bought a tupac album after makeveli then u aint no real tupac fan....

how u gonna buy suttin that this brother aint have no part in making...

According to your logic you do not support or like any albums made after Tupac death. This also means you do not like any of the mixtape sh*t like Rap Phenomenon etc, based purely on the fact that he had no direct part in making the record. To me, that is just close minded. Of course his sh*t would be better if had a direct role in making it but he is dead, so whould you jsut prefer no more Pac albums? HE had a message and that is what is most important. Also, to claim that somebody is not a 2pac fan because he likes a song made after Pac's death is just stupid. There were hot songs on LTTG and there were hot songs on many of the other pac albums even though he had "no part in making" them.

And i dont feel bad buying his sh*t even though somebody else produced it, because the funds are apparently going to a worthy cause like building schools and helping youth. So, you might want to get off your high horse and think about the bigger picture....

Last edited by rjayasin; 04-18-2005 at 01:50 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #37
THuG LYFe 198 heat pts198
space
space
$2,844 | Props total: 266 266
Let me tell ya'll about something about Loyal to the Game

Eminem's production and talent is good on only slow, real songs. This is evident in his own album, in which all his carnival beat songs suck and all the real "slower" songs show his true skill. The same goes for Loyal to the Game. Listen to the 2 Hennesey songs. The first one with Obie Trice has this type of carnival beat. THIS SONG SUCKS. The Second one is done by Red Spyda and is one of the best tracks on the whole album. That beat got that typical thug style fast and flowing song that sucks up 2 pacs lyrics into the song. The whole album is evident of this. The only GOOD track produced by Eminem and in my opinion is the BEST track on the whole album is "Don't Trust Me" which like the classic "Runnin" produced by Eminem is a slower song, the type of songs Eminem is good at.

So what I'm trying to say, is Eminem should be allowed to, especially after the success of Runnin, produce on a 2 Pac album and only the type of production he is good at, HOWEVER he should not produce most the fu*king album. that's rediculous. Just to name a few right off the top of my head Johnny J, EDI, DJ Quik, a.ssasin should all get their right to produce on the album as some OF MANY of 2 Pac's greatest producers. At the same time, I don't mind if new hype such as 50 Cent are on the album, HOWEVER, he should not go on a fu*king song to replace artists like Treach who did original songs with 2 Pac.

2 Pac does not need Eminem or G Unit to sell fu*king albums, he has a loyal fan base and all this rescent album has done is break the foundation of that loyal fan base. I have stopped supporting Amaru as I did with death Row a long time ago. Like I said before, it is sad when 2 Pac mixtapes are better then his "official" albums.
 04-18-2005, 02:20 PM         #38
Old English 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
for the f*g who said it isnt pac rappin and how he says ggg unit its from the studio u use voice decoders and sh*t like that to make his voice say w/e u want so thats why he says gunit dumb fu*k
 11 years ago '04        #39
rjayasin 
space
space
space
^^^I agree with you that eminem's slow production is much better than his faster stuff or his carnival style beats. You would be pure hating if you didnt admit that Ghetto Ghospel, Runnin etc were not hot as fu*k. I also agree that LTTG suffered from being produced by just one producer.... i could only think of a few producers who could pull off an entire album like that and make it really good...em is not one of those producers. Just reading some of these posts though i think LTTG gets hated on more than it deserves to be...

Let's face it, nobody knows what the hell Pac would have done after he died, or what he would have thought of any of the sh*t that has been done with his music. I guess all we can do is be happy that his material is still made public. Rating his posthumous albums with his earlier work is just silly because all the albums after his death are not really 2pac albums...they are just 2pac vocals on other beats....(still hot in my opinion...)
 04-18-2005, 02:49 PM         #40
geebedatni99a 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ni99as would buy any stupid pac sh*t fu*kin spoken word album fuq outta hea leave that ni99a alone already fu*k talk about "milking the cow" sh*t!!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Tyrann Mathieu's Sister
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey Wonít Stop Talking: Meet the NFLís next shutdown corner
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Just seen The Wolf Of Wall Street 2 days ago...
83 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Maino Responds to Wack100! Questions his gangsta..
183 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside M. Night Shyamalan's Split Just Screened, Here's What People Are Saying
84 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 27 - The brain becomes 'unified' when hallucinating on LSD
249 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Views from a 6ix-year-old's Drake-themed party
37 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Meek Mill's Philly Goon Tony Rose Calls Out The Game & Wack100 For Touc..
126 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy