Apr 16 - Afeni Shakur talks about upcoming Tupac albums.

most viewed right now
Video inside Hell Rell Get's Knocked Out in NYC Street.
135 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bow Wow Tweet The REAL Death Row Roster Picture We NEVER Seen, Twitter..
162 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The most sexually diseased state in the USA. Wow! Surprised by No. 1
128 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
OBH frontman AR AB gets exposed by shady black pulled up live
74 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-16-2005, 02:59 PM         #1
5840 pageviews
49 comments

pimpslap3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Apr 16 - Afeni Shakur talks about upcoming Tupac albums.

Afeni Shakur talks about upcoming Tupac albums.

Fans are constantly clamoring for new material from the late, great Tupac Shakur and the rapper’s mother Afeni is happy to comply. She’s revealed the plans for Tupac’s artistic works for the next two years.

“We have one more unreleased album to go and that will probably come out next year. This year, we are going to release a new spoken word album (released date not set), which will still be his words, but not his voice. But it has been just an incredible journey going through his artistic mind,” Mother Shakur told BET.com.

Afeni Company recently released Tupac’s Loyal to the Game, an album that featured Jadakiss, Nate Dogg, Ron Isley, 50 Cent, Lloyd Banks, The Outlawz and production by Eminem. Her label recently released, “Ghetto Gospel,” a song where Pac speaks on senseless violence in the ‘hood.

This summer, the Shakur Family Foundation will finish phase one of the Tupac Amaru Shakur Center for the Arts, which includes a meditation peace garden and visitor center. The grand opening is slated for June 11. Shakur already hosts summer school for children at the facility.

49 comments for "Apr 16 - Afeni Shakur talks about upcoming Tupac albums."

12 years ago '04        #2
Raziel 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,154 | Props total: 1195 1195
one more album thats what up, damn i cant wait 4 that sh*t
 12 years ago '04        #3
cgray22 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,422 | Props total: 13 13
see n*ggas dont see the big pic. of what afeni is doing she know emienem sell records so she put em on that cd all the songs were old as fu*k anyways the lady building a school props 2 afeni 4 try 2 educate are young black males & females
 12 years ago '04        #4
tytetrax 
space
space
$1,513 | Props total: 0 0
 Raziel said:
one more album thats what up, damn i cant wait 4 that sh*t
You got to be the biggest dummie it is to think that there is still 2pac lyrics out there. From better days the voice that you hear is not the voice of Pac. But if you dummies want to keep hearing voices from the dead then his mother will contiune to fine a way to give it to you.

In loyal to the game he shout out to G-unit what about that.

Ha Ha ha Ha Ha ha ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha HA Ha HA Ha Ha H A
 12 years ago '04        #5
Keystone 
space
space
$2,591 | Props total: 79 79
I really wish they would stop with these CD's, that sh*t they put out recently was the worst pac CD 2 date...
 04-16-2005, 04:07 PM         #6
dramathugmc3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
doesnt death row still got stuff left over? why arent they droppin anymore the stuff off loyal 2 the game isnt his latest recordings b4 he died
 04-16-2005, 04:18 PM         #7
Lay-Z  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that video was dope...heard some sh*t too...
 12 years ago '04        #8
booie4 
space
space
$5,214 | Props total: 1372 1372
waiting for the spoken word album
 04-16-2005, 04:30 PM         #9
JaeMillz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
she just want crack
 04-16-2005, 05:09 PM         #10
Lay-Z  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaeMillz said:
she just want crack

i wonder is that what they say about ur folks?
 04-16-2005, 05:16 PM         #11
nr0199  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wish theyd stop releasing all this crap....if pac were still alive most of this sh*t prolly woulda never came out
 04-16-2005, 05:44 PM         #12
Ameen  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Spoken Word album sounds interesting - if a book accompanies it, i may buy it
 12 years ago '05        #13
"?" 
space
space
$1,426 | Props total: 0 0
 nr0199 said:
I wish theyd stop releasing all this crap....if pac were still alive most of this sh*t prolly woulda never came out

no sh*t dumb a.ss !!!!!!!
 12 years ago '04        #14
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,278 | Props total: 4128 4128
i dont understand his words wit out his voice dont that equal not tupac??
 04-16-2005, 06:26 PM         #15
LBurna8484  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I highly doubt the next cd is his last. I remember I think she said Loyal to the Game was his last and even Betterdayz was his "last" album. It's so everyone buys it, because they think it's the last one. There's tons of more songs that haven't been released.
 12 years ago '04        #16
Raziel 4 heat pts
space
space
^^^ i really think the one coming out id goin to be the last of the sh*t that hasnt been released, after that she might just be doin it 4 da cash
 12 years ago '04        #17
Raziel 4 heat pts
space
space
 tytetrax said:
You got to be the biggest dummie it is to think that there is still 2pac lyrics out there. From better days the voice that you hear is not the voice of Pac. But if you dummies want to keep hearing voices from the dead then his mother will contiune to fine a way to give it to you.

In loyal to the game he shout out to G-unit what about that.

Ha Ha ha Ha Ha ha ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha HA Ha HA Ha Ha H A

a yo 1st of all stfu, n*gga of course any tupac fan hates the new pac album cause em fu*ked it up and no sh*t we kno thats not him sayin g-unit. fu*k you hating for the only reason we like the new album is cause its tupac wtf, damn homie hate all you want cause 2pac >>>> your favorite rapper
 04-16-2005, 06:39 PM         #18
ebric99  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
show me the song where pac shouts out G unit i want to hear that for myself cause i dont think that is exists
 12 years ago '04        #19
Raziel 4 heat pts
space
space
^^^ listen to loyal to the game, they fu*ked upp on that album on track 2 'out on bail" eminem makes hims say "drop that sh*t em" in the start of the song. track 6. he em makes him say" g uint in the mother fu*kin house" at the end and shouts out "50" on track 8 he shouts out jadakiss saying "jada" and on track 12 hennessey "big ball as n*gga name trice"

this is the wrost pac ablum ever put out and its eminem fault, if they knew they couldnt put the album unless they had to put wack verses from the shayaftermath click they shouldnt have put it out, and this is coming from a hugh pac fan
 12 years ago '04        #20
THuG LYFe 198 heat pts198
space
space
$2,845 | Props total: 266 266
its sad when the 2 pac mixtapes (such as Rap Pheno and the MixEmUp mixtape) are releasing better sh*t then his "official CDs"

As a hardcore 2 Pac fan and possibly the biggest on all of boxden, I am actually looking more forward to the spoken album then an official 2 pac album from Amaru
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside I'm in tears right now
41 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I'm Blem for real I might just say how I feel
12 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She's workin at the Pyramid tonight
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
2 Chicks Caught Shoplifting Torment A 7-Eleven
175 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside Las Vegas survivor dies after posting her eyewitness account of multi..
154 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I need these ASS-frican women in my life
67 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 15 - What will it be this time? Wikileaks gearing up to drop somet..
67 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Tekashi69 aka The Rainbow Gangsta is tired of yall thinking sh-t sweet
227 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy