Apr 16 - Afeni Shakur talks about upcoming Tupac albums.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 26 - Presidential Debate: Trump vs Clinton [LIVE Stream + Discussi..
1850 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside TMZ: Video of beanie getting knocked out and meek crew take credit
205 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
MLB Saddest homerun you may ever see. Dee Gordon hits 1st homerun (RIP Jose F..
66 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Zesty CB Jalen Ramsey forces a INT, and lays 2 players out
64 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-16-2005, 02:59 PM         #1
5709 pageviews
49 comments

pimpslap3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Apr 16 - Afeni Shakur talks about upcoming Tupac albums.

Afeni Shakur talks about upcoming Tupac albums.

Fans are constantly clamoring for new material from the late, great Tupac Shakur and the rapper’s mother Afeni is happy to comply. She’s revealed the plans for Tupac’s artistic works for the next two years.

“We have one more unreleased album to go and that will probably come out next year. This year, we are going to release a new spoken word album (released date not set), which will still be his words, but not his voice. But it has been just an incredible journey going through his artistic mind,” Mother Shakur told BET.com.

Afeni Company recently released Tupac’s Loyal to the Game, an album that featured Jadakiss, Nate Dogg, Ron Isley, 50 Cent, Lloyd Banks, The Outlawz and production by Eminem. Her label recently released, “Ghetto Gospel,” a song where Pac speaks on senseless violence in the ‘hood.

This summer, the Shakur Family Foundation will finish phase one of the Tupac Amaru Shakur Center for the Arts, which includes a meditation peace garden and visitor center. The grand opening is slated for June 11. Shakur already hosts summer school for children at the facility.

49 comments for "Apr 16 - Afeni Shakur talks about upcoming Tupac albums."

11 years ago '04        #2
Raziel 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,575 | Props total: 264 264
one more album thats what up, damn i cant wait 4 that sh*t
 11 years ago '04        #3
cgray22 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,420 | Props total: 0 0
see n*ggas dont see the big pic. of what afeni is doing she know emienem sell records so she put em on that cd all the songs were old as fu*k anyways the lady building a school props 2 afeni 4 try 2 educate are young black males & females
 11 years ago '04        #4
tytetrax 
space
space
$1,509 | Props total: 0 0
 Raziel said:
one more album thats what up, damn i cant wait 4 that sh*t
You got to be the biggest dummie it is to think that there is still 2pac lyrics out there. From better days the voice that you hear is not the voice of Pac. But if you dummies want to keep hearing voices from the dead then his mother will contiune to fine a way to give it to you.

In loyal to the game he shout out to G-unit what about that.

Ha Ha ha Ha Ha ha ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha HA Ha HA Ha Ha H A
 11 years ago '04        #5
Keystone 
space
space
$2,575 | Props total: 31 31
I really wish they would stop with these CD's, that sh*t they put out recently was the worst pac CD 2 date...
 11 years ago '04        #6
NahLij 12 heat pts12
space
space
$8,405 | Props total: 2296 2296
thats why i dont mind the albums. even Loyal To The Game. becuz it was meant to sell, so that they can build the learning center. i believe Pac loved making music but i dont think his love for it was his reason for doing it, he knew that he can make a difference with that money, since he died he cant do it so his mom is doing what she believes he would have done. he was about education for children, so now his vision of having a way to educate the youth is coming to life.
stop bi*ching about the music, realize the movement of change.
 04-16-2005, 04:07 PM         #7
dramathugmc3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
doesnt death row still got stuff left over? why arent they droppin anymore the stuff off loyal 2 the game isnt his latest recordings b4 he died
 04-16-2005, 04:18 PM         #8
Lay-Z 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that video was dope...heard some sh*t too...
 11 years ago '04        #9
booie4 
space
space
$4,800 | Props total: 445 445
waiting for the spoken word album
 04-16-2005, 04:30 PM         #10
JaeMillz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
she just want crack
 04-16-2005, 05:09 PM         #11
Lay-Z 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaeMillz said:
she just want crack

i wonder is that what they say about ur folks?
 04-16-2005, 05:16 PM         #12
nr0199 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wish theyd stop releasing all this crap....if pac were still alive most of this sh*t prolly woulda never came out
 11 years ago '04        #13
Ameen 
space
space
$2,199 | Props total: 0 0
Spoken Word album sounds interesting - if a book accompanies it, i may buy it
 11 years ago '05        #14
"?" 
space
space
$1,426 | Props total: 0 0
 nr0199 said:
I wish theyd stop releasing all this crap....if pac were still alive most of this sh*t prolly woulda never came out

no sh*t dumb a.ss !!!!!!!
 11 years ago '04        #15
Propel Water 14 heat pts14
space
space
$17,840 | Props total: 1421 1421
i dont understand his words wit out his voice dont that equal not tupac??
 04-16-2005, 06:26 PM         #16
LBurna8484 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I highly doubt the next cd is his last. I remember I think she said Loyal to the Game was his last and even Betterdayz was his "last" album. It's so everyone buys it, because they think it's the last one. There's tons of more songs that haven't been released.
 11 years ago '04        #17
Raziel 4 heat pts
space
space
^^^ i really think the one coming out id goin to be the last of the sh*t that hasnt been released, after that she might just be doin it 4 da cash
 11 years ago '04        #18
Raziel 4 heat pts
space
space
 tytetrax said:
You got to be the biggest dummie it is to think that there is still 2pac lyrics out there. From better days the voice that you hear is not the voice of Pac. But if you dummies want to keep hearing voices from the dead then his mother will contiune to fine a way to give it to you.

In loyal to the game he shout out to G-unit what about that.

Ha Ha ha Ha Ha ha ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha HA Ha HA Ha Ha H A

a yo 1st of all stfu, n*gga of course any tupac fan hates the new pac album cause em fu*ked it up and no sh*t we kno thats not him sayin g-unit. fu*k you hating for the only reason we like the new album is cause its tupac wtf, damn homie hate all you want cause 2pac >>>> your favorite rapper
 04-16-2005, 06:39 PM         #19
ebric99 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
show me the song where pac shouts out G unit i want to hear that for myself cause i dont think that is exists
 11 years ago '04        #20
Raziel 4 heat pts
space
space
^^^ listen to loyal to the game, they fu*ked upp on that album on track 2 'out on bail" eminem makes hims say "drop that sh*t em" in the start of the song. track 6. he em makes him say" g uint in the mother fu*kin house" at the end and shouts out "50" on track 8 he shouts out jadakiss saying "jada" and on track 12 hennessey "big ball as n*gga name trice"

this is the wrost pac ablum ever put out and its eminem fault, if they knew they couldnt put the album unless they had to put wack verses from the shayaftermath click they shouldnt have put it out, and this is coming from a hugh pac fan
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
121 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Top 10 Amazing Video Games That Never Got A Sequel
65 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Well Damn DRAKE - PLEASE FORGIVE ME Video out now non apple link come i..
125 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 25 - The Photo This Nation Needs Right Now
62 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The stars that aged well, are? And the stars that didn't age well, are?
110 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
243 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey has some choice words for Stevie Smith Sr.
154 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside The Daily Show - Tomi Lahren's Anger Lights Facebook on Fire ~ Evil ..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy