online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Bow Wow Posts A Picture w/ The Caption "'Back In Ohio", Commenters Go In On Him

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

7 years ago '16        #1
11147 page views
0 comments

LordChaos  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x83
Props total: 99466 99 K  Slaps total: 6226 6 K
Bow Wow Posts A Picture w/ The Caption "'Back In Ohio", Commenters Go In On Him

https://www.facebook.com/ .. 011854/?type=3

some of the comments:

Bishop Omega As a resident of Ohio I decree Shad moss will not receive a pardon from his abandonment of his original home disloyalty and all around sucka behavior. Therefore as punishment for this treason he shall be expedited and banned immediately!!!

Whitney Ray - As a member of the black delegation union and member of the eastern region we here decree Shod moss Aka bow wow aka lil pow wow no longer a resident of The state of Ohio. We now send him to the southern region to make their final decision. Effective as of... now.

Larri' Lee Shad Moss den lost his mind! Never did anything for Ohio but waste the hospitals time by being born here! And you definitely not from the city ✌️

Jamal L. Robinson This clown is a industry groupie...he d1ck ride every new trend just to put his face on it..now that Cleveland hot right now...he want some attention..smh

Dudes dont fu*k with you like that breh. Lame n1gga go on vlad and pop sh*t about ester baxter like a little a$s boy. Now he doing a album with a washed up a$s soulja boy. fu*k outta here breh

Nate Frase I see a lot of "ain't he from Columbus?" Talk amongst the Cleveland people in here. As a representative of Columbus, I just want to make it clear that we definitely don't want him here either. Spent a lot time in Georgia, and the general consensus there is the same. Honestly, I think the entire planet is rejecting his existence, we should start a go fund me to send Bow wow to the moon.

Nia Bridges Why is he in our city? And correction this lil n1gga from Reynoldsburg not Columbus not Easthaven.. Never seen him in Santana's as he claimed.. Go Back to the A, your presence in Ohio means nothing.. We breed legends not looking for your handouts as you say we need.. Ask me Rikk Reighn is Columbus.. The nerve of this lame..... We Rep our city everyday.. #614 stand up...

Ronnie Owens Man this dude is fraud a straight sell out you don't see T.I selling out Atlanta or Jay Z selling out New York real people rep they home good or bad now he here for all the celebrating man you need to hurry to the airport and catch flight back home to Georgia or LA wherever you reside at!!!!! # Ohio we solid don't need no watered down people in are state or cities!!!!!!

icon
best
icon
worst
0 comments

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+438
Video inside This is Janet Jackson. She will be 58 this year 💋