online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Scottie Pipen snatch his girl back from future

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

7 years ago '16        #1
13114 page views
0 comments

metro6  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 24673 24 K  Slaps total: 11729 11 K
Scottie Pipen snatch his girl back from future

The rep for Larsa told us a few days ago, “The tension between [Scottie and Larsa] started months ago during playoffs when Scottie brought another woman to a playoff game. Scottie has been married to Larsa for almost two decades and has had no problems with her social media.” Her rep would not comment on gossip about her friendship with Future, although sources in the rapper’s camp dismissed them as “false rumors.”

source close to Pippen, 51, said of Larsa’s friendship with celebs such as Kourtney and Kim Kardashian, “Scottie hates this whole ‘Kardashian Instagram lifestyle.’ [Larsa is] all about clubs and rappers and DJs. He just wants out of that world.” Pippen “just wants to play golf and stay low-key,” the source added. “He’s afraid of all the gossip that comes with that Kardashian world she’s in.”

But despite all the drama, Larsa’s rep added on Monday night, “I’m fairly certain they’re going to make up . . . He’s sending her messages. They’re communicating.*I don’t think they’re going to pull the trigger. He was saying, ‘I miss you. Let’s talk.’ She’s feeling the same way. When it rains,

http://pagesix.com/2016/1 .. -to-reconcile/

icon
best
icon
worst
0 comments

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
logo LeBron gets called out for stat padding