online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Oct 24 - Donald Trump hosted parties with cocaine and teen models: report

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

7 years ago '04        #1
3423 page views
0 comments

Esco 
Props total: 2704 2 K  Slaps total: 160 160
Oct 24 - Donald Trump hosted parties with cocaine and teen models: report

Donald Trump allegedly used to host cocaine-filled and s3x-crazed parties at one of his luxurious Manhattan hotels — and invited models as young as 15 to attend them, a bombshell report published Monday claims.

Two men who used to attend the parties told the Daily Beast Trump would regularly throw the bashes in lavish suites at the Plaza Hotel, which he owned between 1988 and 1995.

One of the men, a New York fashion photographer who asked to remain anonymous, said the billionaire businessman would take over entire corner suites at the Plaza for days at a time. He would then invite young models so that they could meet his affluent, older friends who could give them major career boosts, the photographer said.

"There were always dramas because the men threw money and drugs at them to keep them enticed," the photographer said. "It's based on power and dominating girls who can't push back and can be discarded. There's always someone to pick them back up. Nobody wants to call home and say 'Help me.'"

Trump, who was married to his second wife, Marla Maples, at the time, allowed attendants to do whatever drugs they wanted, the photographer said. As people partied hard on coke and top-shelf liquor, the mogul would stroll from room to room and hook up with girls.

"He'd wander off with a couple girls. I saw him. He was getting laid like crazy," the photographer said. "Trump was at the heart of it. He loved the attention and in private, he was a total f-----g beast."

Andy Lucchesi, a male model who used to help organize the parties, said Trump would never partake of the cocaine, but more than often indulged in his drug of choice: s3x.

Like the unnamed photographer, Lucchesi said teenage models attended the wild bashes.

"A lot of girls, 14, look 24. That's as juicy as I can get," he said. "I never asked how old they were; I just partook. I did partake in activities that would be controversial, too."

Lucchesi added he's grateful people are not snooping into his life.

"I had so much fun, my body is paying for it now," he said.

Trump hinted at his knowledge about the sleazy world of young models behind closed doors in a 1997 interview with the New York Times about his own daughter, Ivanka Trump, who was kick starting her own modeling career at the time.

"I am only modestly in favor of this because I understand that that life is a very fast life, and at that age it is always a risky proposition," he said.

The Trump campaign did not return a request for comment on the lascivious party claims Monday evening.

The allegations come as the Republican nominee is being accused of groping and s3xually assaulting at least 12 women, who have spoken out against him in light of the revelation of a 2005 hot mic recording that caught him bragging about being able to "grab (women) by the p---y" because he's "a star."
 http://www.nydailynews.co .. icle-1.2843615

icon
best
icon
worst
0 comments

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+4114
Video inside This is Janet Jackson. She will be 58 this year 💋
68 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+3313
Post A Moment That Finished An Artist Career
282 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+5213
Video inside Man builds backyard bar to get away from his wife..
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Woman Gifts Her Man $30,000 For His Birthday
28 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish