online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Crazy...Xiaomi Mi Note 2 Specs

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tech

7 years ago '16        #1
2214 page views
0 comments

Ravishing  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 31712 31 K  Slaps total: 3009 3 K
Crazy...Xiaomi Mi Note 2 Specs

Xiaomi has an event next week to unveil the Mi Note 2, but thanks to Weibo you don't have to wait that long to see the company's next flagship device. According to a leaked slide spotted by Phone Arena, the Mi Note 2 will be pretty stacked, with a Snapdragon 821 SoC, up to 6GB of RAM, 128GB of storage, and a dual rear camera setup with a 23MP Sony IMX318 sensor next to a 12MP Sony IMX378 shooter. A few more details:

5.7-inch Super AMOLED 2560 x 1440 display with force touch

8MP front-facing camera

4100mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0

Iris Scanner

The Mi Note 2 will also feature an ultrasonic fingerprint sensor underneath the display built by Qualcomm. If these slides are shown to be accurate, the successor to the original Mi Note will be available with 4GB of RAM + 64GB of storage and 6GB of RAM + 128GB of storage for $415 and $445, respectively. We'll find out for sure on October 25th.

The Verge and ↪ Android Pure

The original leaked price was ridiculous for being much higher than I predicted but these prices are crazy. I'm happy though
#TeamChina
emoji

I know Xiaomi was recording its users data but if it works for T-Mobile USA LTE, they can have [some] of it. Their UI, although it does not have an app drawer, is s3xy. I'm actually leaning towards this device note over the Huawei Mate 9 (assuming the Note works stateside).

Last edited by Ravishing; 10-21-2016 at 08:01 AM..

icon
best
icon
worst
0 comments

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
logo LeBron gets called out for stat padding
97 comments