squad up!

Luke Cage - To join The Avengers on screen ?

most viewed right now
Video inside Eminem VS. Diddy
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 2 years ago '09        #1
3692 page views
33 comments

bigscore 1690 heat pts1690
space
space
$13,542 | Props total: 21543 21543
Luke Cage - To join The Avengers on screen ?

The chances of The Defenders teaming up with The Avengers still seem slim, but in a new interview, Mike Colter has made it clear what Earth's Mightiest Heroes would need to do to add Luke Cage to their ranks.

For whatever reason, Kevin Feige and Jeph Loeb are unable to get their sh*t together and make some sort of crossover between the big and small screen Marvel properties a reality. That means that the chances of Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, and Iron Fist showing up in Avengers: Infinity War are probably between slim and none, but who know, it could still happen somewhere down the line.

Asked by Empire Online in a recent interview to promote Luke Cage whether or not he could picture the hero standing alongside the likes of Thor and Iron Man, Mike Colter laid down some conditions.

"I could. I think we have to get to a point where Luke is entrenched in the Marvel Universe. I think he would need to be literally a hero for hire, because I don’t think he’d join forces with anyone for nothing. He’s pretty busy trying to make ends meet, so as we build his storyline it’d have to be something like that. The Avengers are off dealing with aliens; Luke is trying to take care of Harlem and New York. It’s more personal for him. You’d have to justice him [getting involved] with dollars."

Seeing The Avengers going to Heroes for Hire for some a.ssistance would be awesome, but with the very different production schedules blamed for why a crossover hasn't happened, who knows if it's something we'll ever get to see outside of our own imaginations! Marvel knows how to make fans happy though, so you have to believe there's at least a chance they have something up their sleeves...

visit this link www.comicbookmovie.com

33 comments for "Luke Cage - To join The Avengers on screen ?"
 2 years ago '07        #2
CadillacVyse 1018 heat pts1018
space
space
space
$28,742 | Props total: 21030 21030
I'd like to see a defenders movie.

2 years ago '11        #3
Sandor Clegane 68 heat pts68
space
space
$9,457 | Props total: 4556 4556
Trying to make it thru Luke cage but I'm kinda bored with it. The acting is so bad at times.

2 years ago '04        #4
YoDoods 22 heat pts22
space
space
$8,999 | Props total: 862 862
I could see them adding something on the street level. Say the Kree or someone of that nature raided Earth I could see not only the Avengers doing something but also Luke and Murdoch f!ghting them on the micro level. Sort of a intro into the movieverse with a Thank you at the end.

2 years ago '04        #5
YoDoods 22 heat pts22
space
space
$8,999 | Props total: 862 862
 resunsward said
the "street level" heroes could definitely cameo in solo films like the spiderman ones. actually, spidey is kind of the link between the MCU "global/cosmic level" heroes and the street level ones. he could fit in on both formats

Yes.. this!

2 years ago '07        #6
calle13 443 heat pts443
space
space
$5,722 | Props total: 10321 10321
It would be cool if they atleast make a cameo, having captain america or spiderman telling the Defenders to defend Hells Kitchen during the Infinity War they have 1 small action scene and you see them go off back to hells kitchen and then The Defenders will have their own movies showing them Defending Hells Kitchen during the Infinity War... That would be pretty cool Honestly

2 years ago '04        #7
1MikE 10 heat pts10
space
space
$7,219 | Props total: 2131 2131
 Sandor Clegane said
Trying to make it thru Luke cage but I'm kinda bored with it. The acting is so bad at times.

2 years ago '07        #8
TH35 106 heat pts106
space
space
$89,388 | Props total: 17712 17712
 calle13 said
It would be cool if they atleast make a cameo, having captain america or spiderman telling the Defenders to defend Hells Kitchen during the Infinity War they have 1 small action scene and you see them go off back to hells kitchen and then The Defenders will have their own movies showing them Defending Hells Kitchen during the Infinity War... That would be pretty cool Honestly
That could end up overwhelming to whoever tried to do all that

2 years ago '07        #9
AndrewTHEgreaT 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,096 | Props total: 2685 2685
Ah he is an a avenger and he lead the new avengers smh

2 years ago '04        #10
Da Kid Bank$ 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$481 | Props total: 142 142
I just wanna see them cameo.. they don't need any big roles

A quick 10 sec shot showing they're involved in the Avengers taking on Thanos would be enough for me because we know Thanos is coming to Earth most likely with some underlings like Loki did... I'd be cool with cameos similar to how Spidey, Thor, Strange, etc made quick cameos on the X-Men cartoon from the 90s

That "we're on different schedules" excuse is bullshyt

2 years ago '09        #11
bigscore 1690 heat pts1690 OP
space
space
$13,542 | Props total: 21543 21543
Ask the Defender's to hold down NYC while they f!ght the war...

Hell's Kitchen is a smaller area than Harlem....

2 years ago '06        #12
marcusaka50 59 heat pts59
space
space
space
$31,905 | Props total: 12967 12967
Cameos aint sh*t...it can happen...I wonder how far can marvel take it with these different characters and make them all connect...very achievable tho...just wonder if they can pull off

2 years ago '04        #13
One-O-One 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,198 | Props total: 8933 8933
Right now its just a one-way street with the MCU.

Its definitely time for the TV characters to impact the movies for once. Infinity War is mandatory to have at least Netflix cameos in it, otherwise Marvel is gonna get serious backlash.

2 years ago '10        #14
jbn2233 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,134 | Props total: 522 522
 Sandor Clegane said
Show sucked

2 years ago '04        #15
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
space
$13,447 | Props total: 3094 3094
 Da Kid Bank$ said
I just wanna see them cameo.. they don't need any big roles

A quick 10 sec shot showing they're involved in the Avengers taking on Thanos would be enough for me because we know Thanos is coming to Earth most likely with some underlings like Loki did... I'd be cool with cameos similar to how Spidey, Thor, Strange, etc made quick cameos on the X-Men cartoon from the 90s

That "we're on different schedules" excuse is bullshyt
Yeaaaah.. & Spider-Man had a lot of cameos back in the day too. Blade, Captain America, X-Men etc..

2 years ago '07        #16
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$40,509 | Props total: 5732 5732
who are the villains in defenders?was it annouced who sigourney weaver is playing?

2 years ago '12        #17
SBiggady 12 heat pts12
space
space
$4,134 | Props total: 1573 1573
Woulda loved to see Fisk and Cottonmouth work together....

2 years ago '04        #18
R Dot 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,000 | Props total: 1402 1402
I wanted to hate Luke Cage going into to it but God damn that's my n*gga right now! Amerikkka's muthafu*kan nightmare, a bulletproof n*gga in a hoody!! They gotta put him up in the next avengers flick.

Side note, I think he translated well onto the tv screen due to his lack of a costume, all that spandex sh*t works on the comic book pages but never really seems to translate properly In a real life setting.

2 years ago '11        #19
DJ EM Double 31 heat pts31
space
space
$7,017 | Props total: 3815 3815
tv is run by a fu*k boi its not gonna happen the marvel tv vs movies beef isn't dead

everybody is getting their hopes up for nothing

2 years ago '08        #20
ExNihilo 51 heat pts51
space
space
$21,860 | Props total: 27557 27557
I like Luke Cage & have enjoyed the Marvel Netflix Univ, but what ever they do, I hope it isn't forced. The shows allude to "The Incident", but if they don't jump in an intergalactic f!ght, I'm cool with it.

2 years ago '11        #21
KRCROOKSNY 129 heat pts129
space
space
$11,801 | Props total: 7842 7842
I need to watch Luke Cage.. saw a f!ght scene and was turned off. Trash camerawork.

2 years ago '07        #22
link04 95 heat pts95
space
space
$14,092 | Props total: 5532 5532
 Sandor Clegane said
if you haven't made it to episode 3, just shut the fu*k up. everyone that says this sh*t barely made it past episode 1.

2 years ago '09        #23
WasabiTuna 20 heat pts20
space
space
$7,038 | Props total: 10293 10293
Thought Luke cage was quite underwhelming. It wasn't bad but it wasn't touching daredevil.

2 years ago '12        #24
kiddalex 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,298 | Props total: 9912 9912
 R Dot said
I wanted to hate Luke Cage going into to it but God damn that's my n*gga right now! Amerikkka's muthafu*kan nightmare, a bulletproof n*gga in a hoody!! They gotta put him up in the next avengers flick.

Side note, I think he translated well onto the tv screen due to his lack of a costume, all that spandex sh*t works on the comic book pages but never really seems to translate properly In a real life setting.
Well in the comics for about the last 15 years his superhero outfit is literally usually just jeans and a tight T or a tank.

2 years ago '11        #25
Sandor Clegane 68 heat pts68
space
space
$9,457 | Props total: 4556 4556
 link04 said
if you haven't made it to episode 3, just shut the fu*k up. everyone that says this sh*t barely made it past episode 1.
I'm stuck on episode 5. Acting and dialogue are still cringeworthy. It's kinda like the punisher war zone movie as far as writing quality is concerned IMO.

2 years ago '07        #26
21 1494 heat pts1494
space
space
$61,094 | Props total: 62925 62925
 link04 said
I made it to episode 7 and gave up. sh*t is trash. only thing good about it is the music.

2 years ago '05        #27
kriskross00 113 heat pts113
space
space
$20,291 | Props total: 24809 24809
 resunsward said
the "street level" heroes could definitely cameo in solo films like the spiderman ones. actually, spidey is kind of the link between the MCU "global/cosmic level" heroes and the street level ones. he could fit in on both formats
Great point

2 years ago '07        #28
link04 95 heat pts95
space
space
$14,092 | Props total: 5532 5532
 Sandor Clegane said
I'm stuck on episode 5. Acting and dialogue are still cringeworthy. It's kinda like the punisher war zone movie as far as writing quality is concerned IMO.
im at episode 11. idk, i guess i dont have those concerns like y'all do. im so stuck on the plot twist

2 years ago '04        #29
DJ Maximum|M 51 heat pts51
space
space
$44,818 | Props total: 16800 16800
Sweet Christmas

Home      

top in section
online now  11
16 comments
top in movies
top in section
online now  14
22 comments
top in news
top in section
online now  24
46 comments
top in wild'ish

most viewed right now
online now  27
Video inside Jada Pinkett Smiths boyfriend posts long love letter to her on Instagram
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  14
Video inside This spider man game is the greatest game in history
127 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  12
YelaWolf-Shade (Machine Gun Kelly Diss)
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  12
Image(s) inside Is It CLOSE CURTAIN For DRAKE??? They Found The PEDOFILE RECEIPT W/ 14..
376 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  11
Woman exposes rapper, Kid Buu being a 30 year old criminal
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  6
Image(s) inside Twitter Going In on Pedo Drake and his "Grooming" of Young Girls! Ped..
335 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  6
Image(s) inside Photographer Austin Mann Shares First Photos Captured With iPhone XS
20 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
online now  6
Video inside Rachel Ray's 51 yr old sister?
107 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy