BREAKING: Samsung BUSTED in Note 7 cover-up scandal.

most viewed right now
+129  214
221 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 years ago '10        #1
3255 page views
27 comments

FrankAndBeans 29 heat pts29
space
space
$4,627 | Props total: 7714 7714
BREAKING: Samsung BUSTED in Note 7 cover-up scandal.

And it gets worse.

"Yet another replacement Samsung Galaxy Note 7 has caught fire this week. Not only did the incident send the device’s owner to the hospital after suffering from smoke inhalation, someone at Samsung sent him a text that was apparently meant for a colleague: “I can try and slow him down if we think it will matter.”

Michael Klering of Nicholasville, Kentucky told WKYT, the local CBS affiliate, that he woke up at 4am on Tuesday, and his room was filled with smoke. It was a recently replaced Galaxy Note 7, and it was burning. “The whole room just covered in smoke, smells awful. I look over and my phone is on fire,” Klering said. “It wasn’t plugged in. It wasn’t anything—it was just sitting there.”

Later that day Klering began feeling extremely ill and went to the emergency room, WKYT reports. This is where the story gets grisly.

“I was vomiting black so it was very scary,” Klerig said. “It was a lot of black stuff, and it didn’t look right.” Hospital records provided to WKYT showed that Klering was diagnosed with acute bronchitis.

Klering says he contacted Samsung after the incident, and the company asked to take possession of his Note 7. Klering said he refused, although he did allow the company to pay to have the device X-rayed. (It’s unclear why the company wanted the Note 7 X-rayed.)

This is where the story gets crazy. Klering received a text from a Samsung representative, indicating their knowledge of his situation. The text was apparently not meant for him and sent by accident:

'Just now got this. I can try and slow him down if we think it will matter, or we just let him do what he keeps threatening to do and see if he does it.'

The evidence suggests that Samsung rushed its phone into production, was slow to issue a recall, and now appears to be suppressing the information that replacements are dangerous. But it seems safe to say at this point that the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 is a consumer hazard that not only puts its users in danger, it’s also dangerous for everyone around them."

27 comments for "BREAKING: Samsung BUSTED in Note 7 cover-up scandal."

2 years ago '05        #2
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$43,312 | Props total: 18351 18351
"BREAKING"

2 years ago '10        #3
Pete Butter 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,660 | Props total: 258 258
 FrankAndBeans said

[pic - click to view]

And it gets worse.

"Yet another replacement Samsung Galaxy Note 7 has caught fire this week. Not only did the incident send the device’s owner to the hospital after suffering from smoke inhalation, someone at Samsung sent him a text that was apparently meant for a colleague: “I can try and slow him down if we think it will matter.”

Michael Klering of Nicholasville, Kentucky told WKYT, the local CBS affiliate, that he woke up at 4am on Tuesday, and his room was filled with smoke. It was a recently replaced Galaxy Note 7, and it was burning. “The whole room just covered in smoke, smells awful. I look over and my phone is on fire,” Klering said. “It wasn’t plugged in. It wasn’t anything—it was just sitting there.”

Later that day Klering began feeling extremely ill and went to the emergency room, WKYT reports. This is where the story gets grisly.

“I was vomiting black so it was very scary,” Klerig said. “It was a lot of black stuff, and it didn’t look right.” Hospital records provided to WKYT showed that Klering was diagnosed with acute bronchitis.

Klering says he contacted Samsung after the incident, and the company asked to take possession of his Note 7. Klering said he refused, although he did allow the company to pay to have the device X-rayed. (It’s unclear why the company wanted the Note 7 X-rayed.)

This is where the story gets crazy. Klering received a text from a Samsung representative, indicating their knowledge of his situation. The text was apparently not meant for him and sent by accident:

'Just now got this. I can try and slow him down if we think it will matter, or we just let him do what he keeps threatening to do and see if he does it.'

The evidence suggests that Samsung rushed its phone into production, was slow to issue a recall, and now appears to be suppressing the information that replacements are dangerous. But it seems safe to say at this point that the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 is a consumer hazard that not only puts its users in danger, it’s also dangerous for everyone around them."

Make it stop

2 years ago '05        #4
P-Hill|M 28 heat pts28
space
space
$39,012 | Props total: 15280 15280
Post the source

2 years ago '10        #5
olook up 
space
space
$3,891 | Props total: 4042 4042
No surprise. sh*tsung has no care in the world for their customers or quality. Everyone knows that by now

2 years ago '07        #6
21 1583 heat pts1583
space
space
$63,017 | Props total: 68346 68346
went to the hospital because of smoke inhalation?

2 years ago '16        #7
PartiaI Reader 12 heat pts12
space
space
$2,102 | Props total: 7445 7445
 olook up said
No surprise. sh*tsung has no care in the world for their customers or quality. Everyone knows that by now

ur iPhone 7 hasn't even arrived yet and ure already disappointed in it tryna take it out on the superior samsungs

2 years ago '05        #8
jondaincredible 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,958 | Props total: 457 457
Source?

2 years ago '11        #9
Blinx 182 52 heat pts52
space
space
$3,794 | Props total: 6621 6621
 P-Hill said
Post the source
 jondaincredible said
Source?
 NahLij said
Just searched the story only thing I found was on BGR

2 years ago '13        #10
AHernsGun 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,106 | Props total: 1168 1168
Hahaha fu*k Samsung and y.g.

2 years ago '05        #11
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$43,312 | Props total: 18351 18351
 AHernsGun said
Hahaha fu*k Samsung and y.g.
You mad Best Buy bout to lay you off?

2 years ago '10        #12
FrankAndBeans 29 heat pts29 OP
space
space
$4,627 | Props total: 7714 7714
 jondaincredible said
Source?

2 years ago '15        #13
Ace dealer 46 heat pts46
space
space
$10,818 | Props total: 26438 26438
No note 7

2 android

4 apples

Love my lines...

Everyone else please stop d!ckiridn people U pay, yall all fu*kin suck

2 years ago '04        #14
xiahadix 
space
space
$4,373 | Props total: 887 887
greatest phone i ever used smh...this sucks

2 years ago '11        #15
CALViiiN 703 heat pts703
space
space
$19,524 | Props total: 40316 40316

[instagram - click to view]

Flossy

2 years ago '06        #16
1 of 1 Houston 28 heat pts28
space
space
$6,987 | Props total: 8546 8546
 CALViiiN said

Flossy
/thread

2 years ago '04        #17
Quontal 
space
space
$599 | Props total: 330 330
I Personally think the Note 7 was such a good phone they literally wanted it back. This phone is sick as fu*k and in not giving it back.. I would definitely call this phone the IPHONE k!llER! so of course an American company (Apple) didnt want to get taken over so they paid people to fu*k their phones up. fu*k APPLE ANDROID WORLD ALL DAY!! #FREEWORLD

2 years ago '04        #18
1neDeep 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,419 | Props total: 2533 2533
Lmao!!

2 years ago '15        #19
WillieTaliban 
space
space
$83 | Props total: 225 225

[pic - click to view]

2 years ago '11        #20
KingP1n 351 heat pts351
space
space
$8,261 | Props total: 4709 4709
 WillieTaliban said

[pic - click to view]

:roflchimp:

2 years ago '04        #21
xiahadix 
space
space
$4,373 | Props total: 887 887
 olook up said
i didnt know that, ive got all samsung everything and im pretty happy. Any issues in the past Samsung always quick to send a gift card and make things right. Note 7 is probably the dopest phone i ever used.....insanely efficient making everything u do faster and easier. The way they streamlined some of the features had me very very impressed. Even the smallest things like texting has become easier and the phone is stupid quick. i dont want to give my phone back. MY dad has the iphone 7 and honestly i dont know what the difference is with that iphone and the previous ones besides a better camera.

2 years ago '06        #22
Reflexx 60 heat pts60
space
space
$7,418 | Props total: 7784 7784
Galaxy S8 gonna have to be a monster and cheap or else they might as well focus on their TVs and scrap phones

2 years ago '05        #23
slim_d20 21 heat pts21
space
space
$5,467 | Props total: 6450 6450
 WillieTaliban said

[pic - click to view]

2 years ago '06        #24
Yung Dilla 1544 heat pts1544
space
space
$61,152 | Props total: 54114 54114
Ehhhhh idk if I believe THIS story but overall I obviously know it's an issue. A Samsung employee accidentally text his phone that would mean they had his number stored in their cell. Which is unlikely or that they entered in his number then text him which is unlikely as fu*k.

2 years ago '09        #25
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,789 | Props total: 935 935
lol so people just not gonna turn their phones in when it's a recall and then complain when it blows up smh

Home      

most viewed right now
-73online now  35
Mom of 4 looking for a guy to hang out with
279 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
-18online now  30
MMA Conor McGregor Accused Of Rape?
46 comments
1 day ago