Oct 9 - BOMBSHELL: CNN caught coaching "voters" what to say !!!

most viewed right now
+22  101
48 comments @wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

3 years ago '15        #1
3043 page views
46 comments

micropave 2162 heat pts2162
space
space
$8,648 | Props total: 68624 68624
Oct 9 - bombSHELL: CNN caught coaching "voters" what to say !!!

Clinton News Network

The fix is in people
@Super vILLain @rasheedwallace @Trump 2016 @716God @Toy Soldier @RexRap @Shmoedog @Bob713 @jumpman2304 @DJ EM Double @Mystic27 @boxdenbullies @OfficerStanley @Piff Blunts xx @Tesla @DEDOS @BLACKED @Just BizNis @MGz @suicide Toddler @Puseet @1000bluntz @visionz @Marcus Aurelius @Carlton Black

Last edited by micropave; 10-09-2016 at 10:22 PM..

46 comments for "Oct 9 - BOMBSHELL: CNN caught coaching "voters" what to say !!!"

3 years ago '10        #2
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,748 | Props total: 16589 16589

Trump lost. Get over it

3 years ago '11        #3
DJ EM Double 34 heat pts34
space
space
$7,309 | Props total: 4734 4734

3 years ago '11        #4
DJ EM Double 34 heat pts34
space
space
$7,309 | Props total: 4734 4734

how much help does this bi*ch need she should be up by 1000% at this point and she still fu*king needs the media to bail her out

3 years ago '16        #5
mobchip 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,885 | Props total: 5662 5662
Clinton News Network..The world leader in news.

3 years ago '13        #6
troublesome96 142 heat pts142
space
space
$1,443 | Props total: 4599 4599
I don't wanna ever see anyone quote CNN/ORC polls saying "but it's scientific" again...

3 years ago '16        #7
Boogersugar 56 heat pts56
space
space
$5,372 | Props total: 18274 18274
 troublesome96 said
I don't wanna ever see anyone quote CNN/ORC polls saying "but it's scientific" again...
How's this aggregate look to you?

[pic - click to view]

3 years ago '13        #8
troublesome96 142 heat pts142
space
space
$1,443 | Props total: 4599 4599
 Boogersugar said
How's this aggregate look to you?

[pic - click to view]

Look here buddy. Polls are nice to look at but don't quote them and say stupid sh*t like "scientific" or even act like polls are an accurate reflection of how the vast majority thinks.

How was them Brexit polls looking? Because in the end all of them were wrong and people voted to leave by over a million votes... Voter turnout is important.

And it's especially true in this election. Hillary can't fill out a school gym but people are gonna take the day off to turnout for her?

3 years ago '14        #9
Johnny Walker 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,857 | Props total: 4484 4484
Wow, they're coaching these people on what to say.

Abysmal media approval rating just sunk a little lower...

The left going all in on the fix. How much more proof do you need?

3 years ago '16        #10
Boogersugar 56 heat pts56
space
space
$5,372 | Props total: 18274 18274
 troublesome96 said
Look here buddy. Polls are nice to look at but don't quote them and say stupid sh*t like "scientific" or even act like polls are an accurate reflection of how the vast majority thinks.

How was them Brexit polls looking? Because in the end all of them were wrong and people voted to leave by over a million votes... Voter turnout is important.

And it's especially true in this election. Hillary can't fill out a school gym but people are gonna take the day off to turnout for her?

The Brexit polls that were roughly 50/50 late? Those polls? They were accurate. The result was within the margin of error. Pundits didn't believe the polls were accurate but they were and look what happened. There was never an issue with those polls.

Just because you don't get it doesn't mean they're unreliable. Polls are much more reliable than crowd size...

E:
[pic - click to view]

Why the Surprise Over ‘Brexit’? Don’t Blame the Polls

Last edited by Boogersugar; 10-09-2016 at 11:24 PM..

3 years ago '10        #11
Marcus Aurelius 49 heat pts49
space
space
$7,900 | Props total: 3973 3973
 troublesome96 said

Most of the polls sample Democrats over Republicans by like +5 to +10.

That's why they love those "aggregate" polls. They can sample one or two that are D +11 and use it to skew everything in their favor without most people catching it.

3 years ago '07        #12
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,726 | Props total: 14942 14942

3 years ago '05        #13
Stuart Scott 231 heat pts231
space
space
$27,313 | Props total: 28784 28784
 Carlton Black said
sh*t is blatantly obvious they love Coughing Hillary...the mainstream media as a whole to be honest...it's just always funny to me how ppl don't find that odd & ask themselves why that's the case....

muthafu*kas would mess with Trump if the MSM media didn't put the negative narratives in their head beforehand...

Trump threatens the gravy train & all the money being stolen from the average/poor citizen African-Americans/Hispanics in particular by the establishment & these idiots are out here talmbout "I'm with her" Hillary a damn poster child for wallstreet

bi*ch been in office/washington for decades lying co-signing wars,stealing & doing nothing of benefit to ppl but somehow if she gets 4 or maybe even 8 more years she's all of sudden gonna get things done..

Bring Bernie back

3 years ago '08        #14
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,262 | Props total: 1299 1299
 Carlton Black said
see that's how I can tell a lot of you dudes voting Hillary are getting cheated on by your wives/girlfriends....because you believe everything that bi*ch is telling you...
Great analogy

3 years ago '04        #15
dc3003 133 heat pts133
space
space
$49,823 | Props total: 53548 53548
Biggest shame to is all the people there doing what the bi*ch say. Have some pride and integrity in yourself

3 years ago '06        #16
Full Clip 78 heat pts78
space
space
$7,626 | Props total: 6178 6178
 Carlton Black said
see that's how I can tell a lot of you dudes voting Hillary are getting cheated on by your wives/girlfriends....because you believe everything that bi*ch is telling you...
I dont support either side, but why would someone believe Trump over her? Considering he has never explained in detail any "plan" hes ever had. She might be all talk, but at least she knows what to do..executing it is another story. Trump side steps everything and his only plan is make america great again

3 years ago '06        #17
Full Clip 78 heat pts78
space
space
 Puseet said
She knows what to do? what has she done in 30 years of government besides disasters?
If you want plan details go to Trump website and check his positions.
Reread what i said. I said she knows what to do, but executing is another story. Coming from someone whos been involved in this sh*t for 30 years and a husband whos already been president..i would say she has enough experience to KNOW what to do..but it doesnt mean she will actually deliver on it.

As far as Trump, i can check his positions..but if they were so good..how come he doesnt talk about it?

3 years ago '04        #18
abstractq 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,047 | Props total: 6812 6812
 troublesome96 said

The brexit polls leading up to the vote showed that people were leaning towards leaving

its just that pundits a*sumed that there would be a late break towards Remain because people that are undecided typically go for the status quo if theyre unsure

Didnt turn out that way but its not like the polls were drastically wrong

If anything i think the polls are underestimating Clintons support this go round. I think theres a lot of Republican women out there that are saying that they will vote trump to go along with their husbands but they wont when it comes time to actually fill out that ballot

And

this grab em by the pus*y comment got the democratic base ready to vote

3 years ago '04        #19
abstractq 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,047 | Props total: 6812 6812
 Marcus Aurelius said
Most of the polls sample Democrats over Republicans by like +5 to +10.

That's why they love those "aggregate" polls. They can sample one or two that are D +11 and use it to skew everything in their favor without most people catching it.
This logic makes no sense

these polls are trying to predict the outcome of the election. . .It damages their reputation to be way off so the incentives are there for them to try their best to use polls as accurately as possible.

That kid nate silver from 538 has all of his fame thanks to him being able to accurately forecast the winner of Obama/McCain almost exactly even at a state by state level. You think hes risking all that just because he wants Hillary to win?

Aggregate polls are used because studies show that consensus forecasts outperform any individuals forecast. . .none of you guys heard the story of guessing the cow's weight at the city fair?

3 years ago '10        #20
Bandito 208 heat pts208
space
space
space
$8,344 | Props total: 19571 19571
Where was the coaching?

3 years ago '10        #21
THERETURNOFK2Z 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$5,590 | Props total: 6470 6470
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
The fix is in people
@ vILLain @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @

The deplorables of bx

This is just a sample L,

Nov 8th every person on this list can have their own L shipped out. FOR FREE

Just enter coupon code DEPLORABLE.

This offer will be active through NOV 2020

Last edited by THERETURNOFK2Z; 10-10-2016 at 02:07 PM..

3 years ago '10        #22
space
space
space
 Bandito said
Where was the coaching?
In their head

3 years ago '12        #23
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63
space
space
$12,914 | Props total: 2053 2053
 THERETURNOFK2Z said
The fix is in people
@ vILLain @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @

The deplorables of bx

This is just a sample L,

Nov 8th every person on this list can have their own L shipped out. FOR FREE

Just enter coupon code DEPLORABLE.

This offer will be active through NOV 2020

I'm not sure how my name keeps mentioned with all these trumpets. But please keep my name separate from these f*ggots.

Gracias

3 years ago '10        #24
space
space
space
 Just BizNis said
I'm not sure how my name keeps mentioned with all these trumpets. But please keep my name separate from these f*ggots.

Gracias
my bad I copied the list in OP, i should have known better than to copy a Trumpper

3 years ago '06        #25
Full Clip 78 heat pts78
space
space
 Puseet said
Whats the point of having experience if all of it is in corruption.
I agree with u. I dont like her either. Im just saying she has the experience.

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  40
Image(s) inside According to retirement experts, by age 35, you should have twice your..
151 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  33
May 20 - Iran Clapsback On Twitter: We Survived Alexander The Great, Genghis K..
50 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  30
Jason Mitchell is guilty as fu-k
110 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  26
NBA Damn you Rob Pelinka 🤦🏾