Oct 9 - Rudy Giuliani left alone to defend Trump on Sunday morning shows

most viewed right now
+16  161
38 comments @wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

3 years ago '04        #1
386 page views
6 comments

Esco 115 heat pts115
space
space
$2,213 | Props total: 2701 2701
Oct 9 - Rudy Giuliani left alone to defend Trump on Sunday morning shows

You're on your own, Rudy.

With two of Donald Trump’s top supporters abruptly ditching Sunday morning shows, former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani was left alone to scrap together excuses for the leak of Trump’s vile s*xual boasts.

Giuliani turned into Trump’s one-man PR team after Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus and Trump campaign manager Kellyanne Conway canceled on scheduled appearances with no explanation.

In a blitz of at least four TV interviews, Giuliani offered an incoherent mix of apologies, promises and deflections for Trump’s sickening comments — and for the flock of Republicans who ditched the GOP presidential nominee this weekend.

Giuliani admitted to CNN’s Jake Tapper that Trump made “horrible remarks” in a leaked hot mic clip from 2005 — which showed Trump bragging about how his fame helped him get away with grabbing women “by the p----.”

“They're remarks you certainly don't want to hear from anyone, much less presidential candidate,” Giuliani said on CNN.

But beyond that, Giuliani seemed at a loss for how to defend Trump.

[pic - click to view]

https://twitter.com/ThisW .. 05824234418176

[pic - click to view]

Appearing on ABC’s “This Week,” Giuliani agreed with host George Stephanopoulos describing Trump’s comments as s*xual a*sault.

“That's what he's talking about,” Giuliani said.

“You know, whether it happened or not, I don't know. And how much exaggeration was involved in that, I don’t know. I do know there's a tendency on the part of some men at different times to exaggerate things like this, and I'm not in any way trying to excuse it or condone it.”

Giuliani tried the “not all men” defense again on CNN, telling Tapper: “The fact is that men at times talk like that. Not all men, but men do. He was wrong for doing it. I am not justifying it. I believe it's wrong. I know he believes it's wrong.”

But Giuliani didn’t know what to say about Trump’s next steps. He said Trump was “probably” going to apologize at Sunday night’s debate — but also hinted that Trump might spend part of the debate digging up Bill Clinton’s history of s*xual a*sault accusations. He then told NBC’s “Meet the Press” that Trump “will not bring up Bill Clinton’s personal life” — but rather blame Hillary Clinton for being “the attacker” of her husband’s accusers.

Giuliani appeared equally oblivious as to whether another Trump bombshell could emerge in the campaign’s final days.

Asked on “This Week” if voters could expect more terrible Trump material, Giuliani stated one thing with certainty: “I don’t think anybody can a*sure anyone about anything in this election.”

Giuliani, one of Trump's most rabid supporters, has given no indication of withdrawing his support over the vulgar video.

But the former mayor's daughter, Caroline Giuliani, has vowed to vote for Hillary Clinton.

[pic - click to view]

http://www.nydailynews.co .. icle-1.2823834

Last edited by Esco; 10-09-2016 at 12:12 PM..

6 comments for "Oct 9 - Rudy Giuliani left alone to defend Trump on Sunday morning shows"

3 years ago '16        #2
3 bs 41 heat pts41
space
space
$15,425 | Props total: 33602 33602
Calling all Mexican immigrants drug dealers and rapists and calling all Muslims terrorists and saying all blacks live in sh*tty neighborhoods is ok but saying grab them by the pus*y is unacceptable

I hate this world

3 years ago '14        #3
4evaabso 54 heat pts54
space
space
$24,912 | Props total: 25136 25136
He was failing badly

3 years ago '16        #4
Aztlan 131 heat pts131
space
space
$13,414 | Props total: 36150 36150
Rudy the #1 groupie

3 years ago '07        #5
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
space
$6,130 | Props total: 406 406
 3 bs said
Calling all Mexican immigrants drug dealers and rapists and calling all Muslims terrorists and saying all blacks live in sh*tty neighborhoods is ok but saying grab them by the pus*y is unacceptable

I hate this world
That's because he said it about a white women.

3 years ago '07        #6
Ham Rove 3539 heat pts3539
space
space
$58,128 | Props total: 34205 34205
milk toast chuck todd was thrashing that geriatric fu*k this morning

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  44
May 20 - Iran Clapsback On Twitter: We Survived Alexander The Great, Genghis K..
50 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  40
Image(s) inside According to retirement experts, by age 35, you should have twice your..
149 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  22
NBA Damn you Rob Pelinka 🤦🏾
83 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
-28online now  21
Image(s) inside Jessica Alba: "I don't want voluptuous booty cause i'm gonna get preye..
146 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy