Samsung Galaxy S8 to be introduced on February 26th according to teaser

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 years ago '09        #1
1867 page views
36 comments

Tiko377 1966 heat pts1966
space
space
$16,939 | Props total: 11935 11935
Samsung Galaxy S8 to be introduced on February 26th according to teaser

In the wake of the disaster called the Samsung Galaxy Note 7, the manufacturer needs to give consumers something to take their minds off the possibility that there will be a second recall of the phablet. This time, it would be the "safe" version of the Galaxy Note 7 being returned to Samsung. Already, there is talk that AT&T is considering the cancellation of all Galaxy Note 7 sales.

All four major U.S. carriers are allowing customers with the replacement version of the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 to replace them for any available new phone in stock. If it turns out that the Galaxy Note 7 that exploded on a Southwest Airlines plane last Wednesday was a replacement unit, it probably will be lights out on a phablet that showed so much promise.

While Samsung could end up losing billions of dollars in Galaxy Note 7 sales, the future of the brand is at stake as well. So to keep everyone's eyes on the future, Samsung has sent out a teaser for the Samsung Galaxy S8. The image reveals that Samsung's next flagship handset will be introduced on February 26th at MWC 2017 in Barcelona. It will be the next Galaxy Unpacked event.

There really isn't much Samsung can do to regain consumer trust if it turns out that the Galaxy Note 7 replacement units are just as dangerous as the original phones. So while turning consumers' focus on to the Samsung Galaxy S8 seems like a smart idea, it might take years before Samsung is able to convince the world that its mobile devices are safe.

source: @Ricciolo1

visit this link http://www.phonearena.com .. teaser_id86353

36 comments for "Samsung Galaxy S8 to be introduced on February 26th according to teaser"

2 years ago '04        #2
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,569 | Props total: 948 948
They're going to rush this too and fu*k this release up

2 years ago '04        #3
1neDeep 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,417 | Props total: 2526 2526
so another pocket bomb??

2 years ago '04        #4
R0CAF3LLA_pimp 52 heat pts52
space
space
$7,831 | Props total: 5578 5578
Sammy just keep churning em out

2 years ago '04        #5
fat_boyy21 329 heat pts329
space
space
$9,991 | Props total: 4015 4015
I doubt the Note 7 buyers aren't gonna care about a rushed phone that ain't dropping till next year

2 years ago '05        #6
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$43,298 | Props total: 18286 18286
 Liquid-Science said
They're going to rush this too and fu*k this release up
It's being released the same time as the S VII. The Unpacked event is almost a week later than it was this year.

2 years ago '05        #7
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 fat_boyy21 said
I doubt the Note 7 buyers aren't gonna care about a rushed phone that ain't dropping till next year
"Rushed phone" that releases at the point in time as its predecessor.

Old Man Alias is having another dementia episode.

R0CAF3LLA_pimp said
Sammy just keep churning em out
The same way iPhones are "churned out" each year.

2 years ago '04        #8
space
space
 Y.G. said
"Rushed phone" that releases at the point in time as its predecessor.

Old Man Alias is having another dementia episode.
so they dropped a teaser 2 months after the note 7's release last year??

2 years ago '05        #9
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 fat_boyy21 said
so they dropped a teaser 2 months after the note 7's release last year??
I don't know and don't care. A teaser isn't a release. The teaser wasn't even posted by Samsung.

That's on top of the Galaxy Unpacked event being held on February 26th next year. It was held on February 21st this year. Looks like they're really "rushing" things there Old Man.

2 years ago '04        #10
space
space
 Y.G. said
I don't know and don't care. A teaser isn't a release. The teaser wasn't even posted by Samsung.

That's on top of the Galaxy Unpacked event being held on February 26th next year. It was held on February 21st this year. Looks like they're really "rushing" things there Old Man.
S7 dropped on March 11th. They can easily push that date up

2 years ago '04        #11
space
space
space
This s7 edge I just got is running hot too

Be careful with these Samsungs lol

2 years ago '07        #12
[MK] 
space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 761 761
I've been using smart phones since 2006 when I had a Treo and have been a Samsung guy since the S4 came out. I'm waiting for the S8 this spring but I will wait a few weeks after release to buy it because I don't want my d!ck blown off from it exploding.

2 years ago '05        #13
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 fat_boyy21 said
S7 dropped on March 11th. They can easily push that date up
The Unpacked event is on the 26th of February. So that leaves what? A week and a half? Yeah, such a "rush job."

2 years ago '05        #14
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Liquid-Science said
This s7 edge I just got is running hot too

Be careful with these Samsungs lol
Stop it dude. Had my edge since release date. Nothing wrong the phone at all.

The biggest issue going forward for Samsung will be dealing with misinformation like this going forward. The second someone plays a game, sets up their phone for the first time or installs an update and the phone gets hot, the first thing they'll say is "it might explode!!111!"

2 years ago '04        #15
space
space
space
 Y.G. said
Stop it dude. Had my edge since release date. Nothing wrong the phone at all.

The biggest issue going forward for Samsung will be dealing with misinformation like this going forward. The second someone plays a game, sets up their phone for the first time or installs an update and the phone gets hot, the first thing they'll say is "it might explode!!111!"
That's their fault for putting out a faulty product

They did this to themselves, they gotta deal with rebuilding their brand

This s7 edge got hot as hell when I was setting it up...if that thang had caught on fire,I woulda just filed a lawsuit

They're probably producing these S7 Edges in the same factories as the Note 7 at this point...if the production process is a problem, it could come into play with this newer S7 edges and the future phones

2 years ago '10        #16
FrankAndBeans 29 heat pts29
space
space
$4,625 | Props total: 7713 7713
Samsung a terrorist group

2 years ago '04        #17
space
space
 Liquid-Science said

This s7 edge got hot as hell when I was setting it up...if that thang had caught on fire,I woulda just filed a lawsuit

They're probably producing these S7 Edges in the same factories as the Note 7 at this point...if the production process is a problem, it could come into play with this newer S7 edges and the future phones

There have been s7 edge explosions also

2 years ago '05        #18
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Liquid-Science said

Ignorant posts like these are exactly what I'm talking about.

The lines running the edge are obviously different than the Note. There is no "new" production process for the edge.

Samsung did bring it on themselves though. Now they'll have to deal with all the dumbass comments like that one.

2 years ago '05        #19
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 fat_boyy21 said

3? There's been more iPhone explosions than that.

2 years ago '04        #20
space
space
space
 fat_boyy21 said

there have been iphone explosions at the same rate, if not higher as Edge ones

Lithium ion batteries are dangerous as fu*k in general...the Note's problem was that they obviously fu*ked up something in the design/production process

2 years ago '04        #21
space
space
space
 Y.G. said
Ignorant posts like these are exactly what I'm talking about.

The lines running the edge are obviously different than the Note. There is no "new" production process for the edge.

Samsung did bring it on themselves though. Now they'll have to deal with all the dumbass comments like that one.
You have a critical thinking problem but it's ok

2 years ago '05        #22
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Liquid-Science said
You have a critical thinking problem but it's ok
Says the guy thinking Samsung suddenly revamped production lines for a 6 months old phone.

You have no clue about logistics or manufacturing, that much is clear. If you want to go on believing that your edge is going to "explode," so be it. You look even more foolish because you bought a phone that you think has "explosion" problems.

2 years ago '04        #23
space
space
space
 Y.G. said
Says the guy thinking Samsung suddenly revamped production lines for a 6 months old phone.

You have no clue about logistics or manufacturing, that much is clear. If you want to go on believing that your edge is going to "explode," so be it. You look even more foolish because you bought a phone that you think has "explosion" problems.
I said it was a design and production problem as soon as the southwest fire story hit...they were obviously lying about what the initial issue was...that's called having critical thinking skills

I bought it because I basically had no choice...best of what's being offered out there and I didn't lose out on any money, they were saying it'd cost more to go to an iphone or something esle

and if anything does happen to my phone it's

but for you to still sit there and act like everything is all good at Samsung after 2 recalls and them blatantly lying is retarded

2 years ago '05        #24
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Liquid-Science said
I bought it because I basically had no choice...best of what's being offered out there

and if anything does happen to my phone it's

but for you to still sit there and act like everything is all good at Samsung after 2 recalls and them blatantly lying is retarded
Where did I say everything was all good at Samsung?

I said there's nothing wrong with the edge. The phone you bought even though you think it will explode.

2 years ago '04        #25
space
space
 Liquid-Science said
there have been iphone explosions at the same rate, if not higher as Edge ones

Lithium ion batteries are dangerous as fu*k in general...the Note's problem was that they obviously fu*ked up something in the design/production process

I agree these batteries are really dangerous ... My Pixel XL better not have an issue

Home      

most viewed right now
+16online now  46
Image(s) inside 9 Indicted On Federal Charges In Grocery Store Robbery Spree In Norfol..
137 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+258online now  43
Image(s) inside How COULD JAY Z LET THIS HAPPEN To His HOMETOWN ???
217 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+35online now  34
Image(s) inside Adult Film Great Bella Bellz
93 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  15
What you doing if you caught your girl doing this in a Rappers IG Video?
65 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  12
Image(s) inside Dec 7 - These 22 Malware-Riddled Android Apps Might Be Draining Your P..
30 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+17online now  12
Video inside Oscars Host: Jimmy Kimmel in blackface
113 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+40online now  11
Image(s) inside t1g b1tties