Sep 29 - Florida Cop Sued Despite Baking ‘Sorry I Tased You’ Cake for Woman He Tased

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 years ago '06        #1
251 page views
0 comments

RAZAH CUTS 6448 heat pts6448
space
space
$58,415 | Props total: 32871 32871
Sep 29 - Florida Cop Sued Despite Baking ‘Sorry I Tased You’ Cake for Woman He Tased

[pic - click to view]

A sheriff’s deputy in Florida has learned from experience that accidentally tasing a woman and then baking her a cake does not get you off the hook. The woman, who says the deputy tased her at the apartment complex where she works, is now suing. According to her complaint, the deputy stole her sweet tea, and when she approached him to get it back, he shot her with his Taser. Then he jumped on to her chest and “forcefully removed the Taser prods.” He later apologized with a truly hideous homemade cake that said “Sorry I Tased You” and included a stick-figure drawing of the incident. The deputy resigned a month later.

[pic - click to view]

http://nymag.com/daily/in .. -you-cake.html

0 comments for "Sep 29 - Florida Cop Sued Despite Baking ‘Sorry I Tased You’ Cake for Woman He Tased"

Home      

most viewed right now
+180online now  26
Video inside wife of brazilian billionaire getting pounded out by security [caught o..
422 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+76online now  19
Image(s) inside Haitian KiKY wit dem swangass
66 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-33online now  11
Video inside BlueFace Allegedly Hooked Up With A Transgender