Sep 29 - Florida Cop Sued Despite Baking ‘Sorry I Tased You’ Cake for Woman He Tased

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

3 years ago '06        #1
263 page views
0 comments

RAZAH CUTS 6589 heat pts6589
space
space
$59,362 | Props total: 36284 36284
Sep 29 - Florida Cop Sued Despite Baking ‘Sorry I Tased You’ Cake for Woman He Tased

[pic - click to view]

A sheriff’s deputy in Florida has learned from experience that accidentally tasing a woman and then baking her a cake does not get you off the hook. The woman, who says the deputy tased her at the apartment complex where she works, is now suing. According to her complaint, the deputy stole her sweet tea, and when she approached him to get it back, he shot her with his Taser. Then he jumped on to her chest and “forcefully removed the Taser prods.” He later apologized with a truly hideous homemade cake that said “Sorry I Tased You” and included a stick-figure drawing of the incident. The deputy resigned a month later.

[pic - click to view]

http://nymag.com/daily/in .. -you-cake.html

0 comments for "Sep 29 - Florida Cop Sued Despite Baking ‘Sorry I Tased You’ Cake for Woman He Tased"

Home      

most viewed right now
+39online now  40
Image(s) inside This The Chick Kevin Hart Risked It All For?
60 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+43online now  34
Image(s) inside It’s Time For That Upgrade!
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+128online now  28
Image(s) inside Haleigh 🍞🎂
59 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  27
Image(s) inside May 19 - Military expert paints grim portrait of how Iran would retali..
116 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy