Sep 29 - New details emerge about accused S.C. school shooter

most viewed right now
34 comments @wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

3 years ago '07        #1
3130 page views
56 comments

Ham Rove 3539 heat pts3539
space
space
$58,128 | Props total: 34205 34205
Sep 29 - New details emerge about accused S.C. school shooter

We are learning more about the teenager who allegedly opened fire at a South Carolina elementary school, injuring two young students and one teacher.

A family friend of the accused gunman said the 14-year-old was homeschooled after being suspended for bringing a weapon to school within the past two years. He is now in police custody.

Classes are canceled at Townville Elementary, where the gunman opened fire at about 1:45 p.m., after he shot and k*lled his father at home, police said. The school of nearly 300 students had practiced such a scenario multiple times over the past several years, and officials said those active shooter drills helped prevent the unthinkable from becoming a lot worse, reports CBS News correspondent Manuel Bojorquez.

Dozens of law enforcement officers began swarming Townville Elementary School, seven minutes after receiving a call from a teacher that there was a gunman on campus.

“The shooter is going to be a white male, all black clothing, and blonde hair,” said a 911 dispatcher.

Two six-year-old students were shot – one in the leg and the other in the foot -- and a female teacher was also struck in the shoulder. The teacher and one student were released from the hospital Wednesday night. The other child, Jacob Hall – who was airlifted to the hospital -- remains in the hospital in critical condition.

Investigators said there is no known relationship between the victims and the suspected shooter.

“The shooter is a juvenile, he’s a white male. There’s no racial undertones there. There’s no terrorism involved,” said Anderson County Sheriff Deputy Chief Keith Smith.

Police say the shooter, who was armed with a handgun, never entered the school. Volunteer firef*ghter Jamie Brock apprehended him and held him outside on the playground until police arrived.

“And as you all have heard, one of our firef*ghters did that. And probably save a lot more lives,” said Anderson County Sheriff John Skipper Jr., getting emotional.

Police say the gunman began his rampage by shooting his father – 47-year-old Jeffrey Osborne – at the family’s home. At about 1:44 p.m., the shooter called his grandmother and was emotional.

When the grandparents visited the home, they discovered their son’s body and their grandson gone. He had already driven to Townville Elementary about three miles away.

Frantic parents were alerted by text to come to the school as students were evacuated to a nearby church. Scott Nadolny rushed to meet his daughter, Lacey.

“I saw her come out. And I just ran to her…crying,” Nadolny said. “And just gave her a big hug. You know, just thankful.”
visit this link http://www.cbsnews.com/ne .. inkId=29346180

56 comments for "Sep 29 - New details emerge about accused S.C. school shooter"

3 years ago '16        #2
Boogersugar 56 heat pts56
space
space
$5,372 | Props total: 18274 18274
I love how this isn't terrorism because he's white. What else are these people doing but trying to frighten people and groups? Elliott Roger had a whole manifesto against women then went after women specifically as much as he could... that's terrorism. It's of the lone wolf variety but dude was a terrorist making a political statement.

3 years ago '06        #3
Skateboard T 52 heat pts52
space
space
$25,787 | Props total: 41183 41183
 Boogersugar said
I love how this isn't terrorism because he's white. What else are these people doing but trying to frighten people and groups? Elliott Roger had a whole manifesto against women then went after women specifically as much as he could... that's terrorism. It's of the lone wolf variety but dude was a terrorist making a political statement.
I think they're saying it isn't terrorism because it wasn't done for political/socio-economic purposes.

I suppose if a motive leaks and it turns out he was doing it with racial or social undertones then he'd be a terrorist, but as of right now without a motive its not technically terrorism, albeit only because of the lack of motive.

3 years ago '04        #4
R.A.R.E. 172 heat pts172
space
space
space
$13,118 | Props total: 20449 20449
First thing I thought was this kid is a terrorist and they didn't gun him down because he's white!

3 years ago '11        #5
Sin 2048 heat pts2048
space
space
$30,542 | Props total: 91457 91457
 SkateboardT said
I think they're saying it isn't terrorism because it wasn't done for political/socio-economic purposes.

I suppose if a motive leaks and it turns out he was doing it with racial or social undertones then he'd be a terrorist, but as of right now without a motive its not technically terrorism, albeit only because of the lack of motive.
when the suspect is muslim or arab it's automatically terrorism even if they have no proof of motive

3 years ago '06        #6
Skateboard T 52 heat pts52
space
space
$25,787 | Props total: 41183 41183
 Sin said
when the suspect is muslim or arab it's automatically terrorism even if they have no proof of motive
I know. I'm not saying that's right, but that doesn't mean that it ought to be the way it is for everybody.

The argument here against not calling him a terrorist is basically saying that everybody should be judged a terrorist off the bat no matter their skin color.

I think what we really want is for nobody to be judged a terrorist off the bat because of their skin color.

3 years ago '13        #7
THEDONN 
space
space
$33,068 | Props total: 28295 28295
Lol @ believing this b.s

No name release?

Smh

So fake

3 years ago '09        #8
Fatt Kidd BEP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,920 | Props total: 12704 12704
 SkateboardT said
I know. I'm not saying that's right, but that doesn't mean that it ought to be the way it is for everybody.

The argument here against not calling him a terrorist is basically saying that everybody should be judged a terrorist off the bat no matter their skin color.

I think what we really want is for nobody to be judged a terrorist off the bat because of their skin color.

[pic - click to view]

You basically just said you think certain races should be discriminated against.

3 years ago '13        #9
THEDONN 
space
space
$33,068 | Props total: 28295 28295
 0bs1d1an said
Jesse Osborne, 14, SC School Shooter

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

I still don't believe it

3 years ago '11        #10
Sin 2048 heat pts2048
space
space
$30,542 | Props total: 91457 91457
 0bs1d1an said

[pic - click to view]

the other brother looks like a pediphile with that haircut

3 years ago '12        #11
iamsweets 47 heat pts47
space
space
$2,905 | Props total: 7171 7171
What are the chances he won't be tried as an adult?

3 years ago '10        #12
Liban 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,018 | Props total: 174 174
The sheriff actually said it's not terrorism because he's white. You can't make this sh*t up.

Video in link below

3 years ago '16        #13
Boogersugar 56 heat pts56
space
space
$5,372 | Props total: 18274 18274
 Liban said
The sheriff actually said it's not terrorism because he's white. You can't make this sh*t up.

Video in link below
Damn he really said that sh*t word for word

“The students were both white males. The teacher was a white female. The shooter is a white male. There is no racial undertone, no terrorism involved.”

3 years ago '09        #14
nyrizzie 12 heat pts12
space
space
$611 | Props total: 925 925
I swear when it's time for my daughter to go to school next year for the first time, I'm gonna be scared as fu*k. I don't trust these new kids at all.

3 years ago '04        #15
R.A.R.E. 172 heat pts172
space
space
space
$13,118 | Props total: 20449 20449
 0bs1d1an said

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Looks like he was being s*xually abused...

3 years ago '07        #16
Ham Rove 3539 heat pts3539 OP
space
space
 0bs1d1an said

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

oh ok. we wont be hearing about this anymore then

3 years ago '07        #17
Ham Rove 3539 heat pts3539 OP
space
space

[pic - click to view]

3 years ago '16        #18
3 bs 41 heat pts41
space
space
$15,425 | Props total: 33602 33602
Firef*ghter apprehended this kid with a real gun who shot people on site but tamir rice gets gunned down for having a toy gun

3 years ago '15        #19
Tw1tter Gang 64 heat pts64
space
space
$8,942 | Props total: 9110 9110
Still waiting on the legal definition of terrorism...

3 years ago '15        #20
Bedrocksfinest 
space
space
$935 | Props total: 1302 1302
 SkateboardT said

He had people terrorized, it was terrorism. He's a Thug and brought weapons to school in the past. Law enforcement should have been watching his a*s. If they were doing so, this wouldn't have happened. This Thug k*lled his own father in cold blood. His father had a criminal record from 1990 to 2014. Nah, I don't give a fu*k. Just saying what "they" would say about us if we had done something like this.

3 years ago '04        #21
ATLDOPEBOI30 76 heat pts76
space
space
$35,047 | Props total: 9929 9929
 foshomoney said
This lil kid was probably taught the n word before he can walk. Just like these lil gang bangers walking around here. They was taught wrong
Most of these gangbangers didn't have fathers so were influenced by the environment this thug was influenced by his father and mother

3 years ago '04        #22
space
space
 foshomoney said
I used to believe that till i saw evidence gangbanging is taught in school.

3 years ago '04        #23
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,653 | Props total: 4029 4029
So he brought a weapon to school and he only got suspended???

3 years ago '04        #24
space
space
 slapaho said
So he brought a weapon to school and he only got suspended???
I got arrested for telling a Mexican I would see him after school they hate us bruh

3 years ago '14        #25
El Caballero 81 heat pts81
space
space
$29,708 | Props total: 35084 35084
 Boogersugar said
Terrorism requires a political motive. This guy could just be a crazy person. All mass shootings aren't terrorism.. Elliott Roger a good example.. That's terrorism.

Idk about this dude yet

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  53
May 20 - Iran Clapsback On Twitter: We Survived Alexander The Great, Genghis K..
49 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  49
Image(s) inside According to retirement experts, by age 35, you should have twice your..
147 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-28online now  23
Image(s) inside Jessica Alba: "I don't want voluptuous booty cause i'm gonna get preye..
145 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  21
NBA Damn you Rob Pelinka 🤦🏾
83 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy