Image(s) inside FUC-A-FAN Raffle
116 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Nov 22 - Death Date Announced For The Internet
183 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ashanti Trying To Break The Internet, She's 37!
87 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Darrelle Revis will be playing for free
37 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 1 year ago '04        #1
3300 pageviews
46 comments

KREW 25 heat pts25
space
space
$6,024 | Props total: 4776 4776
Russo Bros. Tease Civil War Is Not Over Yet

Don’t say it's a ceasefire.

While some fans fell like Captain America: Civil War ended the feud between Team Iron Man and Team Cap, that might not be true. According to the Russo Brothers, Civil War was only the beginning.

In an online Q&A, Joe Russo answered a fan’s question that asked which side they believed won in Civil War. Joe responded, saying, “We always thought of this move as the start of the war. It’s not over yet.”

When fans considered the director’s word, they are not too surprising. The end of Civil War left much of the Marvel Cinematic Universe up in the air as Captain America embraced his rogue status. Iron Man was off helping Iron Patriot rehab his bunked leg, and when it came to national security, the Sokovia Accords bombed all preexisting protocols. With such unrest left behind, it’s not shocking to hear that we’ve not seen the end of Civil War just yet.

As for when fans will see its conclusion, no one knows - except for the Russo Brothers, that is. The director duo are prepping to begin production on Avengers: Infinity War at the moment, and many believe the star-studded crossover will tie up the loose ends of Civil War.

However, the pair are doing their best to approach the upcoming blockbuster with a level head. The Russo Brothers have said it will be “tricky” to make Infinity War live up to Civil War.

Joe continued, saying, “There could be a lot of pressure. We put pressure on ourselves, we feel the pressure. At the same time we have to be very zen and we have to step outside of that pressure because if you make decisions based on expectations and based on feeling that pressure, you're going to make bad decisions.”

“Ultimately, at the end of the day, the thing that we prioritize above all else is storytelling, and we just focus on the storytelling and the characters and how they fit into the narrative, and we just keep trying to tell the best story that we can every time out....We try to ignore any sort of external pressures because they can just lead you to a bad place creatively.”

When it comes to Infinity War’s story, the Russo Brothers will have plenty of material to cover. The film, which is based on a popular 1990s comic, depicts the evens which occur once Thanos accumulates all of the powerful Infinity Gems for the Infinity Gauntlet. Sources have alleged the movie will follow Thanos as he uses the intergalactic weapon to wipe out millions of lives in order to impress Mistress death, leaving the Avengers to f!ght the big purple baddie.

Clearly, the scale of Infinity War will be even bigger than that of Civil War, so the upcoming film may be the best place for the Russo Brothers to reconcile the Avenger’s bad blood there.

Avengers: Infinity War is set to release on May 4, 2018. An untitled sequel is then set to hit theaters the following year on May 3, 2019.
ALTheGreatS and 3 others gave props

King Tchalla slapped this ish

46 comments for "Russo Bros. Tease Civil War Is Not Over Yet"

1 year ago '04        #2
One-O-One 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,198 | Props total: 8912 8912
Tony will press the accords onto Peter in Homecoming and try to convince him to reveal his identity.

Spidey refuses and reaches out to Cap in the aftercredits scene.

regularjoe and 20 others gave props

1 year ago '04        #3
KREW 25 heat pts25 OP
space
space
Hopefully they pull it off right. Building up the search for the Infinity Stones while also concluding that Civil War storyline might be a lot unless they keep the Tony's Avengers and Cap's Secret/New Avengers separated
 1 year ago '04        #4
regularjoe 56 heat pts56
space
space
$36,009 | Props total: 12419 12419
 One-O-One said:
Tony will press the accords onto Peter in Homecoming and try to convince him to reveal his identity.

Spidey refuses and reaches out to Cap in the aftercredits scene.

That would be dope. I don't wanna see Peter reveal his identity. The journey of him siding with Tony bc he's his idol to siding with Cap bc he believes in what Cap does..... That's what I'm hoping for.
lc25 and 3 others gave props

1 year ago '04        #5
KREW 25 heat pts25 OP
space
space
 regularjoe said:
That would be dope. I don't wanna see Peter reveal his identity. The journey of him siding with Tony bc he's his idol to siding with Cap bc he believes in what Cap does..... That's what I'm hoping for.
Peter needs that 'Ragnarok k!lling Goliath' type of moment to push him to Cap's side.
regularjoe and 2 others gave props

1 year ago '04        #6
regularjoe 56 heat pts56
space
space
 KREW said:
Peter needs that 'Ragnarok k!lling Goliath' type of moment to push him to Cap's side.
Or it could be
[spoiler - click to view]

that makes him change his mind or open his eyes.
marx1684 and 2 others gave props

1 year ago '04        #7
KREW 25 heat pts25 OP
space
space
 regularjoe said:
Or it could be

that makes him change his mind or open his eyes.
You think

?

fishpoop slapped this ish

1 year ago '04        #8
regularjoe 56 heat pts56
space
space
 KREW said:
You think

?

Noooooo. Just like the comics,

but I wanna see how they'd handle it going into future Avenger movies, etc.
 1 year ago '04        #9
KREW 25 heat pts25 OP
space
space
Yeah I know..

but I don't see how that would make Peter not want to give up his identity.
King Tchalla gave props

1 year ago '10        #10
smokinthe420 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,230 | Props total: 6453 6453
Just more action filmed great marvel movies
Supremacist gave props

1 year ago '04        #11
Shizz|M 
space
space
$7,350 | Props total: 208 208
 King Tchalla said:
If Captain comes back just to die...

Then that'll be realistically only 3 avenger movies Cap is in.

Smh ... Let's see how they make up for the total lack of the Skrulls. No inference of Galactus, No broader scale besides Thor and a moment of Thanos?

Look I'm liking these movies a lot, but they kinda pretending like they didn't cut a lot of corners making them films.

Like I always say with Marvel... It's how they bring together so many different aspects of the MCU.

Guardians being the link to most things across space is cutting corners. I could have gotten some teasers of Silver Surfer or Galactus or something. Instead of the pointless humor post credit scenes. Just a thought.

I'm still gonna spend my money
its the only way they can get it done with cutting those corners.. Can't use or reference SS or Galactus due to rights. So use the Group (they are big on groups obviously) GoTG who has crossed alotta paths of characters in space..

So glad they have the Kree and can use that, i a.ssume the Shi'ar and Skrull rights are with Fox and we really can't open that box that involves earth much more until we can get those rights or an agreement like sony.

to me they are doing a hell of a job with the limited resources they have to make this epic universe
Cutty Olds and 4 others gave props

1 year ago '11        #12
FcukItImOnOne 
space
space
$1,653 | Props total: 637 637
I think Infinity Wars will start with the Avengers still split up and doing their own things, Thanos makes his threat known and the Avengers have to struggle to come together and f!ght him. They obviously aren't a team or ready so they lose badly, someone prob dies (prob Cap), and another hero, prob Dr. Strange, shows up to help them retreat. Then Part 2 has them working with the new heroes to come together again and eventually EVERYONE gets together by the final act where EVERYTHING EVER goes down and (hopefully) everything in the MCU up to that point gets wrapped up nicely w future stories still a clear possibility & a new Avengers team coming together - hopefully Strange, Spidey, T'Challa, Ant-Man & Wasp, and 1 or 2 left over OG Avengers.

Last edited by FcukItImOnOne; 09-23-2016 at 11:30 AM..
Maroon_Tiger gave props

1 year ago '09        #13
sammcc30 
space
space
$1,816 | Props total: 1429 1429
 King Tchalla said:

Smh ... Let's see how they make up for the total lack of the Skrulls. No inference of Galactus, No broader scale besides Thor and a moment of Thanos?

Look I'm liking these movies a lot, but they kinda pretending like they didn't cut a lot of corners making them films.

Like I always say with Marvel... It's how they bring together so many different aspects of the MCU.

Guardians being the link to most things across space is cutting corners. I could have gotten some teasers of Silver Surfer or Galactus or something. Instead of the pointless humor post credit scenes. Just a thought.

They have to cut corners its not a graphic novel that can go on for 300 pages, they only have a certain amount of time to tell a story

1 year ago '05        #14
Tonero 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,342 | Props total: 2290 2290
Thanos actually looks good unlike apocalypse
mobchip and 6 others gave props

1 year ago '07        #15
calle13 407 heat pts407
space
space
$5,187 | Props total: 8520 8520
Blah....
Stadium slapped this ish

1 year ago '13        #16
stranjadanja 45 heat pts45
space
space
$6,545 | Props total: 7572 7572
@ your avy is incredible
King Tchalla gave props

1 year ago '06        #17
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,777 | Props total: 466 466
Maybe

Then again that's the other Civil War with Captain Marvel. Which

That's an ideal turn around.

Too much?
 1 year ago '16        #18
TrillPeez 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,184 | Props total: 9192 9192
 King Tchalla said:

You mean you're upset they didn't use characters they don't have rights to?
Adam Is BeTTeR gave props

1 year ago '04        #19
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,281 | Props total: 6242 6242
It would've been dope as fu*k to be able to get the get Silver Surfer in this universe
King Tchalla and 1 others gave props

1 year ago '04        #20
One-O-One 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,198 | Props total: 8912 8912
 Cutty Olds said:
It would've been dope as fu*k to be able to get the get Silver Surfer in this universe
MCU Phase Fant4stic

When S.W.O.R.D. is a.ssembled after Thanos' invasion..
Cutty Olds gave props

Home      

most viewed right now
Mitchell & Ness Private Sale - 40% Off
7 comments
19 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Thottie section gone galactic
53 comments
24 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside I got a hair tattoo and i regret it!
117 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Judge Mathis Completely Destroys Wendy Williams "8 abortions and she ha..
62 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside CyHi dropped the AOTY but yall wanna talk about 3 Stacks homosexual of..
114 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Michael Rapaport says Nas Isn't the Worst Beat Picker, Eminem Is
122 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lauren London's Dm's Bout To Be Flooded
192 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nov 22 - BIG BALLER BRAND: LaVar Ball increases stock by $13.2mil by b..
49 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy