U have to take an ass whooping from a pair for the quickest $900,000 U ever seen

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

I'd be in my right mind to pick...
The pair in A for that quick cheese 4 17.39%
The pair in B for that quick cheese 3 13.04%
The pair in C for that quick cheese 11 47.83%
The pair in D for that quick cheese 2 8.70%
The pair in E for that quick cheese 3 13.04%
Voters: 23. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

2 years ago '15        #1
3910 page views
43 comments

bourne1978 262 heat pts262
space
space
space
$6,087 | Props total: 5844 5844
U have to take an a.ss whooping from a pair for the quickest $900,000 U ever seen

You have to take an a.ss whooping from your choice of pair of men shown below, for the quickest, guaranteed $900,000 paycheck (a certified check, too) you've ever seen in your life. But you do at least get to try to f!ght back, so that there may be less of a chance you end up with the worst physical damage to your body.

So then the question is: In your right mind, even though you're being temporarily greedy for a quicker cake up in this 'close to a second depression' 2016, which one of these pairs of men do you believe you'll get the less physical damage from?

A.

Lee (if he were real in 2016) from Enter the Dragon teamed up with

Frank Dux (if he were real in 2016) from Bloodsport

OR

B. Lee (if he were real in 2016) from Enter the Dragon teamed up with prime Jet Li

OR

C. Frank Dux (if he were real in 2016) from Bloodsport teamed up with prime Jackie Chan

OR

D. Lee (if he were real in 2016) from Enter the Dragon teamed up with prime Jackie Chan

OR

E. Frank Dux (if he were real in 2016) from Bloodsport teamed up with prime Jet Li

43 comments for "U have to take an ass whooping from a pair for the quickest $900,000 U ever seen"

2 years ago '15        #2
bourne1978 262 heat pts262 OP
space
space
space
Now to those believing it isn't even worth it.

Smart ppl know they could possibly increase their chances of even less physical damage, for this quick cash grab, by simply playing knocked out at the right point into it. Surely ppl are more inclined to stop handing you that a.ss whooping once they believe you just got knocked the fu*k out.

All I'm saying is don't be so quick to just pass on a quick $900,000 when there is a such thing as strategies you can use, that could be your game applied effectively.

2 years ago '15        #3
space
space
space
I do know that my reasons to my non-picks would be these (read only after you've made your pick, because I wouldn't want to contaminate your choice):

I'd know better than to pick any option with prime Jackie Chan in it. He displays real endurance and a lot of energy, because he re-does stunt scenes till they are aced. Endurance + lots of energy = you are so on brawler status than just f!ghter status. And that is so him with martial arts learned, too.

I'd also know better than to pick any option with Lee, since Bruce Lee that is this character somewhat, f!ghts formless than with form. You can kind of predict someone, blow for blow, if they use form of their learned martial arts rather than the formlessness, or if their martial arts is flat out about keeping with the form (see Frank Dux). Someone whose blows are not predictable will most likely fu*k you the hell up.

With that said, my pick to gain that quick cheese, based on me in my right mind and me in my heart of hearts, is E.

2 years ago '09        #4
The CANNON 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,344 | Props total: 349 349
none of these are safe bets...

"Li is a master of several styles of wushu, especially Changquan (Northern Longfist Style) and Fanziquan (Tumbling fist). He has also studied other arts including Baguazhang (Eight trigram palm), Taijiquan (Supreme ultimate fist), Xingyiquan (Shape intent fist), Zuiquan (Drunken fist), Yingzhaoquan (Eagle claw fist) and Tanglangquan (Praying mantis fist). He did not learn Nanquan (Southern fist), because his training focused only in the Northern Shaolin Styles. He has also studied some of wushu's main weapons, such as Sanjiegun (Three section staff), Gun, Dao (Broadsword), Jian (Straight sword) and many more."

This guy could kick my a.ss in 7 styles of just wushu

2 years ago '16        #5
Illuminati Bob 161 heat pts161
space
space
space
$7,106 | Props total: 28807 28807
Any combination you might die though or be paralyzed from the neck down.
I'll stick to being a bum.

2 years ago '14        #6
Christian238 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,501 | Props total: 4039 4039
900k you say? is this pre or post Obama care?

I'm taking C...and I just MAY get a few punches in on Frank before I'm comatose

Actually it really doesn't matter which option, I'd f!ght ANY of em niccas AND give it my best effort to actually f!ght back...I'm just saying how many punches could I possibly take before I'm knocked out...

I've been knocked out before, it's really not all that bad, u usually wake up when u hit the ground...

Fastest 900K I'd ever make...

Top 10 most propped recently  2 years ago '15        #7
2Cold 563 heat pts563
space
space
$37,520 | Props total: 162359 162359
What's with you and all these what if scenarios

I'm taking Bruce and jet to kick my a.ss quick and accurate less damage

2 years ago '15        #8
Drakehotel 21 heat pts21
space
space
$5,095 | Props total: 13724 13724
Bruce and Jet whupping my a.ss regardless. I'll take my chance with Jackie and Dux

2 years ago '08        #9
Keno 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$7,841 | Props total: 7774 7774
90 seconds you might not be able to p!ss right for the rest of your life

2 years ago '15        #10
space
space
space
 Illuminati Bob said
Any combination you might die though or be paralyzed from the neck down.
I'll stick to being a bum.
You rather have a greater risk of becoming like this
[pic - click to view]

from riding horses through jumps or playing in the NFL.

Besides, to this date, I haven't heard of anyone f!ghting in UFC becoming paralyzed from the neck down.

2 years ago '16        #11
Illuminati Bob 161 heat pts161
space
space
space
$7,106 | Props total: 28807 28807
 bourne1978 said
You rather have a greater risk of becoming like this
[pic - click to view]

from riding horses through jumps or playing in the NFL.

Besides, to this date, I haven't heard of anyone f!ghting in UFC becoming paralyzed from the neck down.
I don't ride horses or play in the NFL so...
And UFC f!ghters are still trained and in shape.
You talking about walking in to f!ght martial arts masters as a regular Joe.
Them odds increase drastically that you might catch that ultimate L.
Besides money is'nt everything my g. More important things to risk life and limb over......

Like Instagram beef

2 years ago '13        #12
jae dub 336 3 heat pts
space
space
$916 | Props total: 1772 1772
Lee and Dux for the quick knockout pay me my money....

Clinch drill the whole f!ght...clinch take 2 of these...rinse repeat....until the knockout blow

2 years ago '07        #13
Cartel-Clipz 38 heat pts38
space
space
$34,693 | Props total: 42581 42581
Haven't fought in years and those are the wrong ones to fu*k with

2 years ago '06        #14
Kingme 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,176 | Props total: 11315 11315
C. Dux & Chan...Easy

Chan is an environmentalist type f!ghter and so am I I know I can take a few punches and kicks from Chan but I also know if I get him one good time it's a wrap

When f!ghting Jackie Chan I'll find some Tylenol to grind up later after dusting up Chans old school a.ss.

I'm gonna throw that crushed up Tylenol in Dux eyes because if Bolo had to f!ght him blind so will I. I like my chances with a blind Dux especially if it's a street f!ght and I can hit him with garbage cans and throw bricks at him

2 years ago '15        #15
space
space
space
That quick and unpredicted a.ss whooping part was funny as hell in this video, and it is how a guy like Bruce Lee would fu*k somebody up:

GHETTO KOMBAT X: "CLUB KOTAL" (episode 5)

[video - click to view]

Last edited by bourne1978; 09-20-2016 at 10:00 AM..

2 years ago '14        #16
Stoned P 
space
space
space
$85 | Props total: 76 76
I ain't f!ghting Lee, I don't give a good god damn. I know the difference between real and fake

bourne1978 said
You have to take an a.ss whooping from your choice of pair of men shown below, for the quickest, guaranteed $900,000 paycheck (a certified check, too) you've ever seen in your life. But you do at least get to try to f!ght back, so that there may be less of a chance you end up with the worst physical damage to your body.

So then the question is: In your right mind, even though you're being temporarily greedy for a quicker cake up in this 'close to a second depression' 2016, which one of these pairs of men do you believe you'll get the less physical damage from?

A.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Lee (if he were real in 2016) from Enter the Dragon teamed up with

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Frank Dux (if he were real in 2016) from Bloodsport

OR

B. Lee (if he were real in 2016) from Enter the Dragon teamed up with prime Jet Li

OR

C. Frank Dux (if he were real in 2016) from Bloodsport teamed up with prime Jackie Chan

OR

D. Lee (if he were real in 2016) from Enter the Dragon teamed up with prime Jackie Chan

OR

E. Frank Dux (if he were real in 2016) from Bloodsport teamed up with prime Jet Li

2 years ago '12        #17
Pimpointment 
space
space
$780 | Props total: 1405 1405
Gotta pick the two least vicious. Jackie chan would see I can't hang and more than likely take it pretty easy and wouldn't wanna hurt me that bad and frank is easily the weakest of the bunch in terms of f!ght style. All i have to watch for is leg kicks. That man Jackie nasty though it would be my pleasure to not be able to hit this n*gga at all. I'm bigger than all these n*ggas and might actually be able to one hit quit frank if Jackie play around a lil bit

2 years ago '04        #18
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$17,601 | Props total: 8681 8681
C.

Give me "Fraud" Dukes and Prime Jackie Chan...Jackie won't destroy me due him being a nice guy ...and I'm not worried about Frank....he'll be to busy arguing with me about the validity of his DD-214!

2 years ago '05        #19
QPakaQ 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,128 | Props total: 819 819
I'm taking Lee and Jet Li for two dumbass reasons:

1. I'm 6'2 and weigh twice as much as both of them n*ggas. So my thinking is hand to hand... automatic a.ss whooping... but if I can get them n*ggas in a bear hug than maaaaaybe.... (doubt it)...

2. I've never seen any form of martial arts in person in a street f!ght, so all that movie choreographed bullsh*t f!ghting is make believe until proven otherwise...

2 years ago '15        #20
space
space
space
 QPakaQ said
I'm taking Lee and Jet Li for two dumbass reasons:

1. I'm 6'2 and weigh twice as much as both of them n*ggas. So my thinking is hand to hand... automatic a.ss whooping... but if I can get them n*ggas in a bear hug than maaaaaybe.... (doubt it)...

2. I've never seen any form of martial arts in person in a street f!ght, so all that movie choreographed bullsh*t f!ghting is make believe until proven otherwise...
Not all martial arts is about the form you learn it in.

I, on the other hand, have seen a street f!ght where one of them fought in the form of Tae Kwon Do. I think Tae Kwon Do is a martial arts where you are supposed to keep the form.

It is my impression that some people will learn from a martial arts, and not use the form they learned it in upon getting into a real f!ght or real brawl with someone.

Plus, I myself am yellow belt status in Karate, which I took at age 8, and I been learned that you learn things from it, and are not actually suppose to use the form Karate is being taught through. It isn't one of those martial arts like Tae Kwon Do. You haven't learned then if you actually use the form Karate is taught in. And believe me, you, I was in a lot of real f!ghts, and the one which was more so a brawler, and even if it didn't look like karate from witnessing, it was of what I took from karate. And so I won the majority of f!ghts I got into, because of what I took from Karate. And Bruce Lee was spot on when he famously said "Be like water, my friend." To me, that meant the better martial arts are the ones where you do not f!ght in the very form you learned it in, because you learned things that are more deeper than form through form with these.

If Bruce and Van fought, Bruce would win very likely, since Bruce is with formless rather than form. Van is with form rather than formlessness. Which means Van's blows coming on can be predicted to the point you can either block a lot or dodge a lot from him. When the landing of your hits and combos are not able to be well predicted, you will more likely fu*k up your opponent, especially if they f!ght predictable with form.

Oh, and that guy who used Tae Kwon Do form won. He landed his Tae Kwon Do style kicks on the other guy who was no match, even though he was about the same build and same height.

Last edited by bourne1978; 09-20-2016 at 04:21 PM..

2 years ago '15        #21
Preacher Mane 30 heat pts30
space
space
$13,273 | Props total: 30299 30299
Give me Dux and Jackie. Both of them are nice guys and wouldn't k!ll me. Might even pay my hospital bills

Lmao Your scenarios k!ll me. Next I expect to see some sh*t like who'd I'd f!ght in a cage match to the death. Marty McFly or Doug Funnie.

Last edited by Preacher Mane; 09-20-2016 at 04:18 PM..

2 years ago '05        #22
QPakaQ 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,128 | Props total: 819 819
 bourne1978 said
Not all martial arts is about the form you learn it in.

I, on the other hand, have seen a street f!ght where one of them fought in the form of Tae Kwon Do. I think Tae Kwon Do is a martial arts where you are supposed to keep the form.

It is my impression that some people will learn from a martial arts, and not use the form they learned it in upon getting into a real f!ght or real brawl with someone.

Plus, I myself am yellow belt status in Karate, which I took at age 8, and I been learned that you learn things from it, and are not actually suppose to use the form Karate is being taught through. It isn't one of those martial arts like Tae Kwon Do. You haven't learned then if you actually use the form Karate is taught in. And believe me, you, I was in a lot of real f!ghts, and the one which was more so a brawler, and even if it didn't look like karate from witnessing, it was of what I took from karate. And so I won the majority of f!ghts I got into, because of what I took from Karate. And Bruce Lee was spot on when he famously said "Be like water, my friend." To me, that meant the better martial arts are the ones where you do not f!ght in the very form you learned it in, because you learned things that are more deeper than form through form with these.

If Bruce and Van fought, Bruce would win very likely, since Bruce is with formless rather than form. Van is with form rather than formlessness. Which means Van's blows coming on can be predicted to the point you can either block a lot or dodge a lot from him. When the landing of your hits and combos are not able to be well predicted, you will more likely fu*k up your opponent, especially if they f!ght predictable with form.

Oh, and that guy who used Tae Kwon Do form won. He landed his Tae Kwon Do style kicks on the other guy who was no match, even though he was about the same build and same height.
I'm trying to understand what you're saying. You're saying someone who follows a martial arts style by the book is predictable and may be easier to beat than someone who knows the style by the book but freelances?

If so, in a street f!ght with a guy like me, who knows nothing of any kind of martial arts, you're saying I would get my a.ss kicked regardless but might have a better chance with by the book guy?

2 years ago '15        #23
space
space
space
 QPakaQ said
I'm trying to understand what you're saying. You're saying someone who follows a martial arts style by the book is predictable and may be easier to beat than someone who knows the style by the book but freelances?

If so, in a street f!ght with a guy like me, who knows nothing of any kind of martial arts, you're saying I would get my a.ss kicked regardless but might have a better chance with by the book guy?

To put it a better way.

Someone like you, for example, should use the predictableness of another's certain form, picked up on from it coming at you, to your advantage. But the only advantage would be certain blocking and certain dodging on your end to this predictableness. Less physical damage can come with blocking or dodging hits or kicks. Common knowledge.

2 years ago '07        #24
TRAP07 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,656 | Props total: 2884 2884
Nah I'm just continue my everyday struggle

2 years ago '04        #25
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,999 | Props total: 5038 5038
dux and chan they are the weaker of the choices.. no fu*king way bruce and jet coming in 2 miles of me with an a.ss whooping.

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  28
Wassup With This Nigga Cassidy All Jokes Aside
99 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+144online now  26
Nice Pawg
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+33online now  15
Dec 16 - How Britain stole $45 trillion from India
83 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
-19online now  9
3 kids or 50 bodies which one will be your queen?
111 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  9
Image(s) inside Travis Scott STICKS BY his word and SONS KANYE
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  8
Video inside *New* World War Z Trailer 4!!!
17 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  3
Video inside Tupac’s Quad Studio Robber Dexter Isaac Says Pacs Man Stretch Set Him U..
192 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+30online now  2
Image(s) inside Bartender thottie JEWLIANA
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy