online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Aug 29 - A clown appears to be trying to lure kids into woods in South Carolina

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

8 years ago '16        #1
6020 page views
0 comments

Pine Bluff 
Props total: 10603 10 K  Slaps total: 2809 2 K
Aug 29 - A clown appears to be trying to lure kids into woods in South Carolina

YT

GREENVILLE, S.C. — A note some Greenville County residents found on their apartment doors has them concerned for the safety of their neighborhood.

Residents at Fleetwood Manor Apartments on Fleetwood Drive reportedly received letters on Wednesday stating the property management has received complaints of a person dressed as a clown trying to “lure children into the woods.”

The letter, which appears to be printed on Fleetwood Manor Apartments letterhead, reminds the public children should never be alone or walking through the woods at night.

The property management in the letter indicates Greenville County law enforcement is conducting daily patrols of the property due to the reports. Below is the full text of the letter:

8/24/2016

To The Residents of Fleetwood Manor

There has [sic] been several conversation [sic] and a lot of complaints to the office regarding a clown or a person dressed in clown clothing taking children or trying to lure children in the woods. First and foremost at Fleetwood Manor Apartments childrens [sic] safety is a top priority. At no time should a child be alone at night, or walking in the roads or wooded areas at night. Also if a person or persons are seen you are to immediately call the police. Greenville County Police Department is aware of the situation and have been riding [sic] the property daily. Remember there is a 10pm curfew for the property so to ensure your childrens [sic] safety please keep them in the house during night hours and make sure at ALL times children are supervised. Anymore information that becomes regarding this issue will be sent out to all residents.

Thank you,

Property Manager

Donna Arnold, one of the people residing at the complex who received the letter, said she called the Greenville County Sheriff’s Office to come out to Fleetwood Manor after her son and others reported seeing clowns behind the basketball court.

“I thought my child was seeing things,” Arnold said. “And then the next day I had about 30 kids come up to me and say, ‘Did you see the clown in the woods?”

Community activist Bruce Wilson said he is getting involved at the apartments to make sure children are safe, even if the sightings turn out to be harmless.

“We have about two to three hundred children out here,” Wilson said. “I want to make sure that law enforcement is doing the right thing.”

FOX Carolina has reached out to The Greenville County Sheriff’s Office and Fleetwood Manor Apartments management for comment on the incident.

http://myfox8.com/2016/08 .. outh-carolina/

icon
best
icon
worst
0 comments

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+4127
Video inside Cam'ron and Mase respond to 25 year old NFL player Trevon Diggs' tweet
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+3526
Image(s) inside Mar 18 - Brooklyn Twin Sister Slain Outside Bodega
208 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
props+3017
Mar 18 - SELF PROCLAIMED BILLIONAIRE TRUMP CANT PAY BOND