Sticky!!! Workouts Fa the Perfect Applebottom -

most viewed right now
40 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

14 years ago '04        #1
9075 page views
22 comments

Jersie 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,017 | Props total: 0 0
Sticky!!! Workouts Fa the Perfect Applebottom -

I got a nice lil applebottom I aints goin lie ;) but it aint no VIDA GUERRA'S!!! Ya feel me ladies so if ne girls or even guys got sum exercise i can do to get mine BIG FIRM N RITE POST DEM UP! This an important muscle so holla at ur GURL!!!

22 comments for "Sticky!!! Workouts Fa the Perfect Applebottom -"

14 years ago '04        #2
jj_143 
space
space
$533 | Props total: 28 28
squats is the king of lower body exercises

14 years ago '04        #3
Jersie 1 heat pts OP
space
space
ne one else got ne exercises ?

14 years ago '98        #4
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$31,039 | Props total: 4847 4847
Leg presses is an ideal a.ss exercise. I stopped doing them cuz my a.ss was getting too big... !!

14 years ago '04        #5
DJWho 
space
space
$1,316 | Props total: 9 9
this hurdle exercise i do you will feel yo a.ss getting tight, first you get on all fours then just lift one leg up in the air i do it like 35 times each leg 3 sets then lift youe leg up like on the side 35 times set of 3, somewhat hard to tell someone how to do it

04-15-2005, 06:42 AM         #6
mAmaYoKe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jersie said
I got a nice lil applebottom I aints goin lie ;) but it aint no VIDA GUERRA'S!!! Ya feel me ladies so if ne girls or even guys got sum exercise i can do to get mine BIG FIRM N RITE POST DEM UP! This an important muscle so holla at ur GURL!!!
my momma's cornbread...LOL...nah j/p...uhh there are excercises to make your butt bigger??...i thought they just had sh*t to firm it up?

Last edited by mAmaYoKe; 04-15-2005 at 06:43 AM..

14 years ago '04        #7
Jersie 1 heat pts OP
space
space
it seems like alot of dancers - i dont mean exotic either lol - have big b00tys even the white gurls! lol so i know theres an exercise

04-18-2005, 07:01 AM         #8
mAmaYoKe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jersie said
it seems like alot of dancers - i dont mean exotic either lol - have big b00tys even the white gurls! lol so i know theres an exercise
well I wouldn't quite call those booties big they are just raised...giving them the illusion that they are big...so yea there are excercises (don't know exactly which) that can raise your butt to make it seem bigger...but you can't do exercises to get a b00ty like homegirl with the black bikini in the Tip Drill video...that type a sh*t you gotta get from ya momma...lol

04-18-2005, 09:11 AM         #9
Dome625 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
as with any muscle in ya body if you work it constantly it will get bigger. Take speed skaters, they (male and female) generally have big butts. Basically, if you just want to firm and tighten your butt, you have to do weighted exercises. Weighted lunges are good, they are a k!ller, but will help, also regular squats and box squats will help.

04-18-2005, 11:30 AM         #10
S-DAWG 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea id says squats and jogging bascially any thing that helps the legs and firm ya a.ss........i know melyssa ford jogs like ever morning and her ish is huge dont know if u want a watermelon tho.....

14 years ago '04        #11
A-Town 
space
space
$1,178 | Props total: 0 0
I don't think you want your a.ss to get too musclebound. It would be big, but nobody would be able to grip it! lol. I think its got to be the correct balance of fat and muscle...

14 years ago '04        #12
Jersie 1 heat pts OP
space
space
there about a whole mans hand full to grab with muscle under it from when i use to play sports - u got to have muscle so u can do the tip drill cheek dances :eek:

04-19-2005, 02:33 PM         #13
Dome625 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jersie said
there about a whole mans hand full to grab with muscle under it from when i use to play sports - u got to have muscle so u can do the tip drill cheek dances :eek:

dats what I'm talkin about

14 years ago '04        #14
Jersie 1 heat pts OP
space
space
lmfao...

04-23-2005, 02:39 AM         #15
RL_206 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
squats, lunges, and leg curls are probably the best way to work your a.ss

14 years ago '04        #16
T-Styles 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,182 | Props total: 1 1
suprised noone else has said it..so i suppose i will:
how about some pics so we know what were working with? ;)

14 years ago '04        #17
TriGGeRrR 
space
space
$201 | Props total: 5 5
yea... post clear pics... in a gstring ahah :D

04-26-2005, 12:24 AM         #18
Bella 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lunges back and foward.......squats(put some lil 5 or 10 pound weights on your shoulders wit those.....

if you got one of them exercise balls..but your back on it....lean back and do squats that way....

if all fails.....good d!ck and learn how to shake dance..lmao

04-27-2005, 04:53 PM         #19
kg21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i can take some pictures of your a.ss for inspiration :rolleyes: ........ where ya'll live

Last edited by kg21; 04-27-2005 at 04:54 PM..

04-27-2005, 05:26 PM         #20
KungFugee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jersie, we can't see what u really workin with now...thighs are important in how ur butt looks so they should be toned. there's leg presses, squats, and also that thigh abductor thing that works differently depending on how u move ur legs.

06-03-2005, 07:39 PM         #21
Unkontrolled 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
s3x..backshots especially

06-03-2005, 08:09 PM         #22
Daddy's Home... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This one's easy..... DEEP, WIDE Squats baby.... The reason; a wider stance uses your quads less, demanding more performance from the supporting muscles, namely the glutes (ya badunkadunk baby)..... Have your feet about 1.5x shoulder width apart wit ya toes pointing slightly out to each side, then go down as low as you can and back up..... You have to AT LEAST break parallell, but try to go down as low as possible.... You need a weight that's heavy enough for you to only be able to push out 6-10 reps, or ya glutes won't be growing....

This has been my ONLY a.ss exercise and I got tha certified two-apples-in-a-hanky lookin buns of steel goin on....

That said, wit those tig ol' bitties, ain't nobody gonna be lookin at your a.ss.....

06-04-2005, 11:15 AM         #23
Aquariuzzz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
work on ya waist too, the size of your waist makes the a.ss to. but im sure you know that. work them abs mami...

Home      

most viewed right now
-17online now  29
Hoodrich Pablo Juan robbed again left naked in the streets in Atlanta
371 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+73online now  28
Soooo we not go talk about this Trip Drill 2019 video
204 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+202online now  15
Image(s) inside Pretty Girl Issues Is TOP Heavy!
75 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+91online now  12
Image(s) inside They must know slappers are being banged
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+108online now  11
Video inside Big Drako aka New Nas Soulja boy breakfast club interview
289 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  7
Video inside The View speak on that Gillette commercial
65 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
-17online now  6
Video inside Cars with worst resale value
113 comments
2 days ago
@rides
most viewed right now
online now  6
Image(s) inside HoodRich Pablo Juan got robbed again.
41 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy