online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Aug 26 - Philippines drugs war: The woman who ki1ls dealers for a living

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

8 years ago '16        #1
6831 page views
0 comments

UticaAve 
Props total: 2373 2 K  Slaps total: 438 438
Aug 26 - Philippines drugs war: The woman who ki1ls dealers for a living

This is an interesting read. The Philippines, like most countries today has a drug problem, and rather than tackle the people that do the drugs, they instead focus on the people that sell the drugs by ki1ling them by the thousands. Sanctioned hits, contract ki1lings or straight up murder is excepted as long as it's a drug dealer.

The Philippines is in the midst of a brutal war on drugs sanctioned by the controversial President Rodrigo Duterte, which has seen almost 2,000 ki1lings in a matter of weeks. The BBC's Jonathan Head explores the country's dark underbelly of dealers and assassins through the story of one woman trapped in a chilling predicament.

When you meet an assassin who has ki1led six people, you don't expect to encounter a diminutive, nervous young woman carrying a baby.

"My first job was two years ago in this province nearby. I felt really scared and nervous because it was my first time."

Maria, not her real name, now carries out contract ki1lings as part of the government-sanctioned war on drugs.

She is part of a hit team that includes three women, who are valued because they can get close to their victims without arousing the same suspicion a man would.

Since President Duterte was elected, and urged citizens and police to ki1l drug dealers who resisted arrest, Maria has ki1led five more people, shooting them all in the head.
emoji

http://www.bbc.com/news/w .. -asia-37172002

Last edited by UticaAve; 08-26-2016 at 06:33 AM..

icon
best
icon
worst
0 comments

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props-269
Image(s) inside The difference between a 30 year old in the 80s vs 2024