online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Man Found with 30 Eyeballs in His Anal Cavity

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

8 years ago '10        #1
8769 page views
0 comments

ElevateOne 
Props total: 5759 5 K  Slaps total: 595 595
Man Found with 30 Eyeballs in His Anal Cavity

CASPER, Wyo. –

Police saw an El Camino speeding and swerving down 144 S Ctr Street Thursday night and immediately pulled the car over. During a routine field sobriety test, the officer saw several eyeballs slide from the suspect’s pant leg

onto the asphalt.

Wyoming Man Found with 30 Eyeballs in His Anal Cavity

Above: Bovine eyeball from Tilbott’s rectum. A total of 30 were found. Image Source: Casper Police Department

Feeling they could have a potential murderer on their hands, police quickly drew guns and cuffed Roy Tilbott, 51, of Casper. Tilbott was quick to assure police that the eyeballs were not human, but instead harvested from cows. Tilbott said he had taken 30 cow eyeballs from Johnson Meats (a slaughterhouse) where he is employed as a meat cutter and smuggled them off the premises in his rectum.

Wyoming Man Found with 30 Eyeballs in His Anal Cavity

“Company won’t let us take animal scraps home and instead toss them in the landfill,” Tilbott said in the police report. “They’re a very wasteful company. We should be allowed to take scrap meat and other parts home. The company should start a green initiative. They don’t even have recycling at the plant.”

Tilbott explained his actions: “I enjoy eating bovine eyeballs and smuggling them out in my colon was the only way I knew how to get them out without potentially getting caught and fired.”

Tilbott admitted to police that he has been smuggling out eyeballs nearly every day for several months. “I put them in soups,” Tilbott said. “They’re beneficial for erectile dysfunction, which I currently battle, but I also just like the texture and taste.”

Tilbott was arrested for driving under the influence, his BAC nearly two times higher than the legal limit. Tilbott also had several large carving knives concealed under his seat, which police potentially believe to be stolen from Johnson Meats after Tilbott said he’d never seen them before.

Police are waiting to talk to Tilbott’s employer before they potentially charging him with theft of the eyeballs and knives. Johnson Meats has not released a statement regarding the incident.

http://eradaily.com/wyomi .. s-anal-cavity/

icon
best
icon
worst
0 comments

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
logo LeBron gets called out for stat padding
97 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
props+524
Video inside Man builds backyard bar to get away from his wife..
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+433
Video inside This is Janet Jackson. She will be 58 this year 💋
69 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+342
Post A Moment That Finished An Artist Career