Marcellus Wiley Elaborates On The Previously Talked About Kendrick/Drake "Rap Beef"

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

3 years ago '15        #1
6432 page views
113 comments

intheknow 133 heat pts133
space
space
$5,961 | Props total: 12353 12353
Marcellus Wiley Elaborates On The Previously Talked About Kendrick/Drake "Rap Beef"

Link to OG Thread: visit this link Marcellus Wiley Claims Info About Explosive Drake-Kendrick Lamar Beef

I think it was Drake. Kendrick has seemingly publically always shyed away from these things. But with the way Drake acts now I can see it being him doing some stuff like this.

best
worst
113 comments

3 years ago '16        #2
Crack Brocaine 23 heat pts23
space
space
$4,075 | Props total: 12941 12941
Kdot performed on sportsnation a few yrs back. I think Drake has gone on First Take but not sportsnation. Could be wrong. Im going with Kedrick on this one. I dont think he would shy away from speaking on competition. Word prolly got out during the interview and calls were made to dead it.

3 years ago '10        #3
Black Excellence 238 heat pts238
space
space
$72,391 | Props total: 43482 43482
I think Kendrick was the guy to be honest.

Drake already said his piece on the Sh*t Remix & that radio interview where he said he didn't think he'd ever do a song with Lamar, etc.

Kendrick other than the BET cypher & the subs he threw on Deep Water, he was quiet.

3 years ago '12        #4
Bazileus 91 heat pts91
space
space
$7,491 | Props total: 5600 5600
 Agentzer0oo0 said
I think Kendrick was the guy to be honest.

Drake already said his piece on the Sh*t Remix & that radio interview where he said he didn't think he'd ever do a song with Lamar, etc.

Kendrick other than the BET cypher & the subs he threw on Deep Water, he was quiet.
Dot called people out on Control, then dropped bars going at drake and drake got in his feelings. Dot definitely wouldn't be the quiet one.

3 years ago '14        #5
Kyu 465 heat pts465
space
space
$72,775 | Props total: 144007 144007
I think Jimmy deaded that sh*t, it's bad for business. Drake has showed Kendrick mad love in his career. Put him on his album and even brought him on his first major tour.

[pic - click to view]

Drake is a real dude when it comes to helping out his peers and contemporaries but he gets so much hate out of jealousy that it gets over looked.

Even back when I wasn't as poppin'
When they told me take an R&B n*gga on the road and I told 'em no and drew for Kendrick and Rocky
I tried to make the right choices with the world watching

[pic - click to view]

Kendricks 2nd highest Billboard Chart song is "Poetic Justice" featuring Drake

I've heard Wiley speak on this numerous times on ESPN710 out here in LA.

I like both artists (my 2 favorite in this era) so im not hyped up about seeing them go at it, like when Nas and Jay went at it. sh*t was difficult to pick sides cause they are my two favorite rappers

Last edited by Kyu; 08-24-2016 at 09:33 AM..

3 years ago '13        #6
i e o killatofu 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,492 | Props total: 10378 10378
 Kyu said
I think Jimmy deaded that sh*t, it's bad for business. Drake has showed Kendrick mad love in his career. Put him on his album and even brought him on his first major tour.

[pic - click to view]

Drake is a real dude when it comes to helping out his peers and contemporaries but he gets so much hate out of jealousy that it gets over looked.

When they told me take an R&B n*gga on the road and I told 'em no and drew for Kendrick and Rocky

[pic - click to view]

bro....n*ggas did not wanna do that club paradise sh*t

the timing was bad cause the deal had jus been signed and the label kinda forced it

he paid rocky a 4 digit fee per night

and it was the first 4 digit number there is

crying about thats all his tour support on CM allowed

nobody mobbed wit aubrey it was asap x tde

music is music but the boy is ho

3 years ago '14        #7
Kyu 465 heat pts465
space
space
 i e o k*llatofu said
bro....n*ggas did not wanna do that club paradise sh*t

the timing was bad cause the deal had jus been signed and the label kinda forced it

he paid rocky a 4 digit fee per night

and it was the first 4 digit number there is

crying about thats all his tour support on CM allowed

nobody mobbed wit aubrey it was asap x tde

music is music but the boy is ho
Yeah ok. Show the receipts to prove that

[pic - click to view]

A$ap wasn't fu*king with Drake but has never had beef with him and was in his video?

[pic - click to view]

Also this

And now you don't have to rely on my industry analysis to know that's true because here's A$AP Rocky talking openly about how Drake was the first and only person to support him early in his career. And by "support" I don't just mean bringing him on tour, Drake would deliver cases of champagne and envelopes full of cash to Rocky's room so he didn't want for anything.

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

But we supposed to believe your a*s?

3 years ago '15        #8
intheknow 133 heat pts133 OP
space
space
$5,961 | Props total: 12353 12353
I wasn't talking about on songs/raps in regard to kendrick. I'm talking about regular conversations/interviews & just talking. I don't think I've ever heard him say ANYTHING side-ways in that regard.

Even when he was on TBC he kinda brushed it off when asked about Drake. He was saying let that man do him basically brushing it off as if they're no problems. I'm paraphrasing of course.

3 years ago '12        #9
BangEm904 38 heat pts38
space
space
$7,752 | Props total: 16260 16260
 thatnig22 said
Dot woulda snatched that n*gga soul
this x 100

i fu*ks wit k dot and drake(a lil) but k dot on another level

3 years ago '14        #10
trudatz 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$650 | Props total: 1286 1286
dont think Dot wanted it tbh. Has he ever made a diss record ever? Seemed like in the interviews afterwards w/ Breakfast club and other radio, he wasn't trying to press the issue.

Just not his type of thing.

3 years ago '13        #11
space
space
yo this is why i hate the internet and these lying a*s rappers
and YOU d*ckheads that hang on to they every word. i didnt say rocky wasnt fu*king with drake. i said n*ggas. such as n*ggas like me. n*ggas like yams.

but i need a break from work, i got a blunt and 10 minutes. so let me tell u a lil story complete wit these ho a*s receipts u speak of

[pic - click to view]

n*ggas had dropped purple swag and peso and was k*lling everything. the homie chase n cash reaches out and tells us drake wants to meet us. Rocky and the weekend is all he listening to. (summer 2011 maybe 12 i unno) so homie comes to NY for fashion week and invites rocky to Fashion Nights Out at the versace store on 5th ave. I Knew it was a big moment and i had a habit of blessing n*ggas wit bottles of cristal. jus a lil somethin i learned from og hustlers. all the cristal u see in early asap interviews, videos, that was my doing. plus i was the only one who trap was booming in the set so i could provide. if u watch the peso video its 3 n*ggas in the elevator...u kno 2 now u kno the other 1. thats not by mistake that was the three partners. a fake a*s dame, jay and biggs lol.

anyway aubrey acted all floored and honored and amazed when i passed rocky the cris to bless him with. and ever since that night he back on cristal

cause if u forgot a year earlier him and jay z was off that

fast forward a couple weeks and drake comes back to NY to catch out first show at santos which is a whole nother untold story. but i peep he has two bottles of cris now. and later in the night starts talkin bout how rocky go him back drinkin cris im lookin like....but hey i aint a hater nor am i the artist and all this does is increase my pay

so he invites us on tour, which is really where the drake vs dot sh*t started but them stories untold too so they shall remain.

but the facts is the nightly pay was what it was.

at the end of the day he is a culture vulture and thats my only issue. but im not a fan i actually know the n*gga yall need to stop fu*king cape'n for these men u never met

Last edited by i e o killatofu; 08-24-2016 at 10:41 AM..

3 years ago '16        #12
Toast2the 22 heat pts22
space
space
$6,043 | Props total: 24337 24337
 Kyu said
Yeah ok. Show the receipts to prove that

[pic - click to view]

A$ap wasn't fu*king with Drake but has never had beef with him and was in his video?

[pic - click to view]

Also this

And now you don't have to rely on my industry analysis to know that's true because here's A$AP Rocky talking openly about how Drake was the first and only person to support him early in his career. And by "support" I don't just mean bringing him on tour, Drake would deliver cases of champagne and envelopes full of cash to Rocky's room so he didn't want for anything.

[pic - click to view]

But we supposed to believe your a*s?
Idk bro I was at the No Commision art show thrown by swizz like two weeks ago and Rocky had a set, he made it a fact to say that NY n*ggaz supporting "rappers who don't write their own sh*t is corny and needs to stop"...seemed liked a shot at Drake to me and everyone else that was there

3 years ago '10        #13
Black Excellence 238 heat pts238
space
space
$72,391 | Props total: 43482 43482
 Bazileus said
Dot called people out on Control, then dropped bars going at drake and drake got in his feelings. Dot definitely wouldn't be the quiet one.
I'm saying in context after Drake got in his feelings Kendrick didn't say anything publicly.

3 years ago '16        #14
Toast2the 22 heat pts22
space
space
 trudatz said
dont think Dot wanted it tbh. Has he ever made a diss record ever? Seemed like in the interviews afterwards w/ Breakfast club and other radio, he wasn't trying to press the issue.

Just not his type of thing.
Lol u must have not listened to Deep water on the Compton album or king kunta on TPAB

3 years ago '14        #15
Kyu 465 heat pts465
space
space
 i e o k*llatofu said
and YOU d*ckheads that hang on to they every word. i didnt say rocky wasnt fu*king with drake. i said n*ggas. such as n*ggas like me. n*ggas like yams.

but i need a break from work, i got a blunt and 10 minutes. so let me tell u a lil story complete wit these ho a*s receipts u speak of

[pic - click to view]

n*ggas had dropped purple swag and peso and was k*lling everything. the homie chase n cash reaches out and tells us drake wants to meet us. Rocky and the weekend is all he listening to. (summer 2011 maybe 12 i unno) so homie comes to NY for fashion week and invites rocky to Fashion Nights Out at the versace store on 5th ave. I Knew it was a bug moment and i had a habit of blessing n*ggas wit bottles of cristal. jus a lil somethin i learned from og hustlers. all the cristal u see in early asap interviews, videos, that was my doing. plus i was the only one who trap was booming in the set so i could provide. if u watch the peso video its 3 n*ggas in the elevator...u kno 2 now u kno the other 1. thats not by mistake that was the three partners. a fake a*s dame, jay and biggs lol.

anyway aubrey acted all floored and honored and amazed when i passed rocky the cris to bless him with. and ever since that night he back on cristal

fast forward a couple weeks and drake comes back to NY to catch out first show at santos which is a whole nother untold story. but i peep he has two bottles of cris now. and later in the night starts talkin bout how rocky go him back drinkin cris im lookin like....but hey i aint a hater nor am i the artist and all this does is increase my pay so im like

so he invites us on tour, which is really where the drake vs dot sh*t started but them stories untold too so they shall remain.

at the end of the day he is a culture vulture and thats my only issue. but im not a fan i actually know the n*gga yall need to stop fu*king cape'n for these men u never met
So you got Drake back drinking Cris?

I know n*ggas in TDE camp, producers as well and one of my homies DJ Dahi has produced tracks for TDE, Kendrick and Drake also did Drug dealers anonymous beat for Hov and Pusha. One of my other homies Tunji is the Sr. Director of A&R at Sony Music Entertainment and used to be A&R at Interscope. I know wtf is going on out here bruh and them n*ggas (Kendrick and Drake) ain't got no beef. This is just sh*t fans and the blogs run with. Believe what you want but i know from the sources currently, not what transpired in 2008/09

We not gonna go back and forth about who knows who. None of this sh*t is new to me

Props on your post tho my dude

Last edited by Kyu; 08-24-2016 at 10:50 AM..

3 years ago '14        #16
Kyu 465 heat pts465
space
space
 Toast2the said
Idk bro I was at the No Commision art show thrown by swizz like two weeks ago and Rocky had a set, he made it a fact to say that NY n*ggaz supporting "rappers who don't write their own sh*t is corny and needs to stop"...seemed liked a shot at Drake to me and everyone else that was there
idk about that but A$AP ain't really reppin NY music correctly. Dude sound like he's from Atlanta

3 years ago '07        #17
key2007 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,267 | Props total: 1716 1716
Kendrick stans bring up that control verse like it was some groundbreaking sh*t.. he mumbled a bunch of incoherent bullsh*t and then named a bunch of rappers, telling them "you guys are my competition!!!! but hopefully we are still friends when we see each other." A bunch of alien voice ladened verses that make his audience feel "mentally stimulated." He is basically the "woke" meme as a rapper. Something that makes intellectually inferior individuals feel like they aren't.

3 years ago '15        #18
NatTurneround 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,565 | Props total: 10288 10288
 i e o k*llatofu said

[pic - click to view]

n*ggas had dropped purple swag and peso and was k*lling everything. the homie chase n cash reaches out and tells us drake wants to meet us. Rocky and the weekend is all he listening to. (summer 2011 maybe 12 i unno) so homie comes to NY for fashion week and invites rocky to Fashion Nights Out at the versace store on 5th ave. I Knew it was a big moment and i had a habit of blessing n*ggas wit bottles of cristal. jus a lil somethin i learned from og hustlers. all the cristal u see in early asap interviews, videos, that was my doing. plus i was the only one who trap was booming in the set so i could provide. if u watch the peso video its 3 n*ggas in the elevator...u kno 2 now u kno the other 1. thats not by mistake that was the three partners. a fake a*s dame, jay and biggs lol.

fast forward a couple weeks and drake comes back to NY to catch out first show at santos which is a whole nother untold story. but i peep he has two bottles of cris now. and later in the night starts talkin bout how rocky go him back drinkin cris im lookin like....but hey i aint a hater nor am i the artist and all this does is increase my pay

:riwhoa:

3 years ago '13        #19
space
space
 Kyu said
So you got Drake back drinking Cris?

I know n*ggas in TDE camp, producers as well and one of my homies DJ Dahi has produced tracks for TDE, Kendrick and Drake also did Drug dealers anonymous beat for Hov and Pusha. One of my other homies Tunji is the Sr. Director of A&R at Sony Music Entertainment and used to be A&R at Interscope. I know wtf is going on out here bruh and them n*ggas ain't got no beef. Believe what you want but i know from the sources currently, not what transpired in 2008/09

We not gonna go back and forth about who knows who. None of this sh*t is new to me
nah that wasnt directed so much at u i dont know who tf u are or what u've done in life thats my point, i get it its the internet people lie but sh*t

its hella sh*t i know that the average fan dont and its funny to see n*ggas be so emphatically and passionately wrong about these n*ggas they think they know.
look how long i been on bx if i was on some nut sh*t i would been ran my mouth bout what i know. but this n*gga drake might not even identify as a black man and yall lettin him $$$ off the culture while lettin him fraud in every department

[pic - click to view]

3 years ago '11        #20
kiss0fdeath 1445 heat pts1445
space
space
$24,142 | Props total: 122401 122401
 Kyu said

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Kendricks 2nd highest Billboard Chart song is "Poetic Justice" featuring Drake

I've heard Wiley speak on this numerous times on ESPN710 out here in LA.

I like both artists (my 2 favorite in this era) so im not hyped up about seeing them go at it, like when Nas and Jay went at it. sh*t was difficult to pick sides cause they are my two favorite rappers
Longest few months of my Hip Hop life was after Summer Jam waiting for GOATson to respond while the whole world was throwing dirt on his GAWDLY grave.

3 years ago '16        #21
Toast2the 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Kyu said
idk about that but A$AP ain't really reppin NY music correctly. Dude sound like he's from Atlanta
That's neither here nor there and the only person I can really think of that does sound like authentic ny and is fairly new is Dave east...but ASAP saying that at the concert, who else would he be talking to or about? Since last year whenever ghostwriting gets mentioned it's been aimed at Drake... So who do u think he was talking about? I know it was aimed at Drake but I'd like to hear ur hypothesis

3 years ago '14        #22
Kyu 465 heat pts465
space
space
 Toast2the said
That's neither here nor there and the only person I can really think of that does sound like authentic ny and is fairly new is Dave east...but ASAP saying that at the concert, who else would he be talking to or about? Since last year whenever ghostwriting gets mentioned it's been aimed at Drake... So who do u think he was talking about? I know it was aimed at Drake but I'd like to hear ur hypothesis
Idk, I don't a*sume. I need to hear names called out. Dude can be talking about anyone

3 years ago '13        #23
space
space
its not about where he from at the end of the day, its how you carry yaself
i just dont see how fans dont ask him to have any type of tough upbringing or teen, young adult adveristy to rap about, no singing ability, then he dont even have to write the raps he do get off.

if you come in humble you gotta stay humble. you cant come america happy and d*ckriding and now all a sudden u mr good in every hood

maybe he do charity for black n jewish brothers back in the dot
but i aint seen this n*gga so much as spend a US dollar on anything other than our wh*res

im not no patriot or nothing but n*ggas is wylin basically lettin a white child actor from the suburbs of canada come in and disrespect the game like this. i mean we aint perfect but fuuuuuck this

3 years ago '16        #24
Toast2the 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Kyu said
Idk, I don't a*sume. I need to hear names called out. Dude can be talking about anyone
lol that's pretty delusional giving this climate n temp in the current state of hiphop and all the ghost writing bs with Drake that started last summer... So let me ask u a question, who do u think 3000 was referring to on the Solo reprise joint on Franks album?

3 years ago '14        #25
Kyu 465 heat pts465
space
space
 i e o k*llatofu said
its not about where he from at the end of the day, its how you carry yaself
i just dont see how fans dont ask him to have any type of tough upbringing or teen, young adult adveristy to rap about, no singing ability, then he dont even have to write the raps he do get off.

if you come in humble you gotta stay humble. you cant come america happy and d*ckriding and now all a sudden u mr good in every hood

maybe he do charity for black n jewish brothers back in the dot
but i aint seen this n*gga so much as spend a US dollar on anything other than our wh*res

im not no patriot or nothing but n*ggas is wylin basically lettin a white child actor from the suburbs of canada come in and disrespect the game like this. i mean we aint perfect but fuuuuuck this
Bruh you wayyy too invested in this sh*t. All that other sh*t is for the birds. What have you donated to your city?

Drake Donates $30,000 To Build Computer Schools In Jamaica

Drake Donates $75,000 to Troubled High School That Meek Mill Attended

Drake donated $22,500 to a mother in Ohio who lost her boyfriend and five children in a fire.

Drake Donates to the Homeless in Portland

Drake was part of the Artists for Haiti project, in which various Canadians came together to remake K’Naan’s “Wavin’ Flag” anthem. Last March, Bill Clinton invited him to perform at a Clinton Foundation fundraiser to benefit the Millennium Network. Drake was honoured for his charity work at Canada’s 2011 Walk of Fame Awards where he will received the Allan Slaight Award. The award is given to young Canadian philanthropists who have made a difference in the entertainment industry. Drake donated the $10,000 cheque for charity as part of the prize, which went to a community centre in Toronto.

Drake wins Allan Slaight Award for his positive impact and philanthropy

this just a regular n*gga who's uncle and pops was in the soul music genre back in the day and now is the biggest rapper in the game. How the fu*k your tryna discredit a n*gga who's just making fun music but y'all support the thugs who talk about k*lling our own and selling crack to our own cause they are "street" or so called "real" and from the hood

Now you wanna be patriotic and sh*t

Home      

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-38online now  57
Image(s) inside Blueface Robbed By The Two Women He Introduced As His Girlfriends on I..
101 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+31online now  45
Video inside Simp sells his Rolex for a THOT... Viewer warning, this hurts to watch
52 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  26
Image(s) inside Jul 19 - Cop Gets $2,500 a Month for Life Because Killing an Unarmed M..
98 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  13
Has anyone seen THE LION KING yet?
83 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy