online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Snoop Dogg Asks Fans to Boycott 'Roots': "Let's Create Our Own sh-t Based on Today"

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

8 years ago '06        #1
12684 page views
0 comments

Tiger King  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 152912 152 K  Slaps total: 29779 29 K
icon Snoop Dogg Asks Fans to Boycott 'Roots': "Let's Create Our Own sh-t Based on Today"

"They going to just to keep beating that sh*t into our heads about how they did us, huh?" the rapper says.

Snoop Dogg has no plans to watch the Roots remake, and he's telling his fans to also boycott the show.

The rapper sent out his message over social media on Monday.

"I'm sick of this sh*t. How the f— are they going to put Roots on, on Memorial Day?" Snoop said in an Instagram video. "They going to just to keep beating that sh*t into our heads about how they did us, huh?"

The History channel's revival is a four-part, eight-hour series that debuts Monday.

Snoop said he has no interest in new shows and movies — specifically mentioning 12 Years a Slave — that "keep showing the abuse we took hundreds and hundreds of years ago."

"I ain't watching that sh*t, and I advise you motherf-—ers as real n— like myself; f— them television shows," Snoop said. "Let's create our own sh*t based on today, how we live and how we inspire people today. Black is what's real. F— that old sh*t."

The original series, based on Alex Haley's Pulitzer Prize-winning novel, debuted on ABC in 1977.

IG

http://www.hollywoodrepor .. boycott-898225

icon
best
icon
worst
0 comments

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+3318
Post A Moment That Finished An Artist Career
281 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+5116
Video inside Man builds backyard bar to get away from his wife..
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+4110
Video inside This is Janet Jackson. She will be 58 this year 💋
67 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+576
Image(s) inside Now That We are Older, Wiser… Let’s Talk Soul Food