online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

The Girl That Got shot in the Leg, Maino's Girlfriend

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

8 years ago '04        #1
15361 page views
0 comments

Adwerdz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x140
Props total: 262193 262 K  Slaps total: 30687 30 K
The Girl That Got shot in the Leg, Maino's Girlfriend

IG

IG

IG

A model who was shot in the leg while celebrating her 26th birthday backstage at T.I.’s concert says she has a new appreciation for life.

“I’m SO VERY grateful for life,” Maggie Carrie Heckstall, 26, posted on Instagram Thursday morning as she was recovering at Bellevue Hospital.

Heckstall, who posed for a feature in The Post in March, attended Wednesday *night’s concert among the entourage of the opening act, including her boyfriend, the rapper Maino.

She found herself in The Post again Thursday, in a front-page photo that showed her on a gurney with a large bandage wrapped around her calf as she held her hand against her forehead in obvious pain.

“God is good,” Heckstall, who is also an aspiring musician, wrote Thursday on Facebook.

Many of her friends were happy to hear she was OK, with one pal commenting on the post, “Yo, you a legit rapper now! Hope it doesn’t hurt.”

Heckstall, who was released from the hospital Thursday, got a bedside visit from superstar 50 Cent.

“I’m here to support my friend. His girl was shot,” 50 Cent told The Post, referring to Maino, who took to Instagram Thursday to deny the shooting was over a beef with rapper Troy Ave, the alleged shooter.

http://nypost.com/2016/05 .. rrowing-scene/

icon
best
icon
worst
0 comments

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
logo LeBron gets called out for stat padding