online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

X:Men: Apocalypse is okay, but filmmakers should stay away from super strong villains.

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

8 years ago '10        #1
10817 page views
0 comments

Megastorm 
Props total: 1249 1 K  Slaps total: 895 895
icon X:Men: Apocalypse is okay, but filmmakers should stay away from super strong villains.

X:Men: Apocalypse is okay, but filmmakers should stay away from super strong villains as in villains being a lot stronger than the superheroes.

I saw X-Men: Apocalypse. The movie is okay. I knew it wasn't gonna be great bcuz it stars Apocalypse. That character is too powerful to make a great movie with, so I already knew they were gonna have to make him too lazy or too arrogant or too dumb. They ended up makin him too lazy.

Either way, villains like Apocalypse, Ultron, Doomsday, etc are too powerful to make a great movie out of cuz as a writer you'll have no choice, but to turn them down on some level or at some point which just looks dumb or unbelievable. This is why super strong villains are a bad idea imo.

With that being said, I enjoyed the movie. They did a great job with Quicksilver, Magneto and Wolverine. The first fight with Nightcrawler and Angel was cool. Havok (Alex Summers) was hot. I wanted to suck his d1ck.

Apocalypse bio was cool, but I think they should've gave us a lot more of it- specifically his days in ancient times. They should've did 30 minutes worth of footage on him doin his thing back then. They also should've used his long sleep as an excuse to make him weaker, which would better excuse his need for

and the horseman. Also, even tho I enjoyed Magneto's role throughout the film, I felt like they made him too powerful after he met Apocalypse.

Overall I give it 6/10, which is the 3rd highest rating I give (I only give even numbers). I give Civil War the same rating, but Civil War is definitely the better movie. It's a stronger 6.

Last edited by Megastorm; 05-27-2016 at 09:16 PM..

icon
best
icon
worst
0 comments

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
logo LeBron gets called out for stat padding
97 comments