Apr 10 - Lil Jon, Chyna Whyte, Lil Scrappy...??rumors??

most viewed right now
39 comments @thotties
most viewed right now
31 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 04-11-2005, 01:29 AM         #26
Titty Slapper 2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who cares
i cant rap is Boxden's village idiot

04-11-2005, 01:30 AM         #27
Titty Slapper 2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Titty Slapper 2 is Boxden's village idiot

14 years ago '04        #28
QBKinG 
space
space
$1,102 | Props total: 30 30
 SAUCYSLIMM said
Are you retarded? He lists who the people are at the beginning.
Chyna WHyte = Rapper C and Lil Jon = Rapper B and Lil Scrappy = Rapper A.
youre the one who gots this sh*t mixed up you fu*kin hemroid....that n*gga who started the post is a*suming sh*t.. He thinks those rappers fit the story but hes not entirely sure. Read the post carefully

Last edited by QBKinG; 04-11-2005 at 01:47 AM..

04-11-2005, 03:12 AM         #29
So Damn Hood  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow wtf.

04-11-2005, 06:32 AM         #30
J_Rey  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
rapper a = lil scrappy
rapper b = don p of trillville
rapper c = mia x

listen to triville's mixtape don p saying scrappy is a bi*ch cause he got beat up in the suburbs and 2ndly mia x did a cameo in trillville's video and the rumor on all hiphop.com said it was a legendary female rapper from the south who hasnt done anything since she left her record label so that adds up to me personally and i know they been beefing for awhile

14 years ago '04        #31
The_Most_H8ed 
space
space
$1,344 | Props total: 1322 1322
scrappy has been all over the whoo kid mixtapes and he was in the candy shop vid...and ive heard alot about him signin wit g-unit...and hes been doin tracks wit game...this would be nice

14 years ago '04        #32
Castro 10304 21 heat pts21
space
space
$1,711 | Props total: 563 563
who gives a sh*t about any of this f*g**try?

04-11-2005, 08:42 AM         #33
downwitdaking04  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wasnt scrappy in tha candyshop video near the end...makes sense

14 years ago '04        #34
pimppoet 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,139 | Props total: 523 523
far as the south from the main labels/used 2 be labels u have mia-x,lachat,gangsta boo,n chyna whyte. far as mia-x i think it was cuz nolimit fell apart n cuz family problems, gangsta left just like the rest of 36($ problems,drama) same for la chat but both of them came back with some type of radio play atleast here in fl for a min i think it has 2 be alotta drama untold bout chyna whyte if im not mistaken didnt they say her cd n oobies was comin in the kings of crunk cd n also on the 1st crunk juice leak it had a collect call skit with chyna chyna prolly did write song songs cuz she comes correct with her flow far as lil scrappy n trillville it was an aight cd if i was lil jon i would do the same if he was tryin leave cuz then u got the legal drama bout the recorded songs n release dates etc etc half of the cd was skits ne way n neither group is that good for a solo cd

Last edited by pimppoet; 04-11-2005 at 12:52 PM..

14 years ago '04        #35
ChrisBosh4_ATL 
space
space
$1,978 | Props total: 0 0
I got the crunk juice cd from the store i bought at circuit city in fla and when grand finale runs out on the cd theres no sound for a few seconds and chyna whyte is on a collect call from jail and shes saying she coming in 05 and this and that . I had the bootleg before and that wasnt on there , only on the real version.

04-11-2005, 01:38 PM         #36
wabber  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Actually the sh*t is from Allhiphop's rumours section. And in that article they dint use names jus the A,B,C, sh*t. The names were added to that article by the person who made the post.

Rapper A is obviously lil Scrappy. but when i first read it I was thinking Luda and Gangsta Boo as well. Then I was like hey Ain't boo from Memphis? ANyways, I'm mad ignorant on the southern scene so dont take my word for it.

14 years ago '04        #37
Yd4001 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,937 | Props total: 1672 1672
Ok,Pastor Troy Is some cut(all jokes aside)he's trash.
Lil Scrappy & G-Unit?fu*k no where the fu*k does he fit in?Huh?Nowhere!They already have Buck and he's a million times better than Scrappy.

14 years ago '04        #38
Castro 10304 21 heat pts21
space
space
$1,711 | Props total: 563 563
lol@this is from allhiphop rumors. that explains alot, hardly anything from that site is fake. enough with the f*g**try

14 years ago '04        #39
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,929 | Props total: 433 433
Lil Scrappy would fit in G Unit....South slow a*s mofos who forgot G Unit South(Young Buck, D-tay(former official G Unit South artist),

14 years ago '04        #40
One-O-One 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,198 | Props total: 8933 8933
there is no lil scrappy witout lil jon, this is bogus.

04-12-2005, 01:50 PM         #41
thegraphixking  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn didn't know i'd cause all da drama.....speaking of which any1 know what happen to DRAMA??

[QUOTE=thegraphixking]as i understand it Chyna WHyte = Rapper C and Lil Jon = Rapper B and Lil Scrappy = Rapper A.........anyone know if any of this is true????QUOTE]for those who misunderstood, it was my opinion and i was wondering if anyone had any further news....

when it said legendary female rapper from the south i figgured Mia X at first but haven't heard ANYTHING from her in a min........where was she in dat cameo apperance?

04-12-2005, 02:04 PM         #42
D-M-X  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
AHaHhahahahhaha....wouldn't be surprised with Lil John :D

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+115online now  15
Image(s) inside Come Get Your Mama, Bruh...
123 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+23online now  12
Sara Molina: Tekashi 6ix9ine's Guilty Plea Deal is No Prison Time by Snitching..
406 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-55online now  11
Image(s) inside Feb 15 - The plus-size era is over before it began
65 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+21online now  5
Feb 15 - Payless goes bankrupt. Will close all 2,300 stores (Pray 4 @dc3003)
89 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy