Apr 10 - Lil Jon, Chyna Whyte, Lil Scrappy...??rumors??

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil Reese has been missing meals.
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Gilbert Arenas racks up another victory for the #HOH2K16 movement
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Beanie Sigel:There's No Beef Between Me & Game,I Was There To Write Rhy..
154 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #1
6099 pageviews
42 comments

thegraphixking 
space
space
$949 | Props total: 0 0
Apr 10 - Lil Jon, Chyna Whyte, Lil Scrappy...??rumors??

from allhiphop.com....as i understand it Chyna WHyte = Rapper C and Lil Jon = Rapper B and Lil Scrappy = Rapper A.........anyone know if any of this is true????

The A, B, C's of Rumors!

On to the real rumors!

I know that cats are real sensitive about gayness in the rumors (unless its lesbianism), so I have to run this as a blind item. You might get the gist of it, you might not. OK, so a certain Down South rapper (Rapper A) is beefing with another Crunk-Hop artist (Rapper B). This has been a “secret war” for some time, meaning it hasn’t hit the mass media or mixtapes. So, Rapper A doesn’t really like Rapper B, because he’s “real” and “they” aren’t. Furthermore, they are joined by a mutual friend in a business undertaking. Now, Rapper A has been rumored to be trying to get out of his deal, because he didn’t like the way he was pushed on his joined venture.

Here is where it gets good (or worse). Rapper A has a mixtape coming out dissing Rapper B, by using Rapper C (The Female Rapper). Rapper C is an O.G. in the South, but hasn’t done as well since she left her former crew. Rapper C, a female, has a friend who had k!nky s3x with Rapper B and has started to tell stories about their romps in the sack. Now, Rapper C’s girl said that Rapper B enjoys thumbs in his hind parts (that’s Down South lingo for b00ty). And Rapper B allegedly requested that this female urinate on him, because he enjoys that sort of thing. (I’m trying to keep this clean y’all!) Now, I am not saying this makes him gay, but Rapper C thinks that Rapper B is gay. So, Rapper C’s friend couldn’t take it anymore because he was down to use a dildo on his hind parts. She broke out. Now Rapper C, Rapper A and this girl are going to put Rapper B on BLAST on a mixtape. One of the songs is called “Thumbs Up” and its rapped over Biggie Small’s “What’s Beef” instrumental. Y’all wildin out in “The A.” Now, I know my A, B,C's...next time won't you sing with me!

Fat Joe has stated that he doesn’t plan to reply to 50 Cent, but now that 50 and Yayo have lashed out, what’s he going to do? Think he’s gonna do like Pun once did and sic a sick female emcee on two dudes? Just a question.

42 comments for "Apr 10 - Lil Jon, Chyna Whyte, Lil Scrappy...??rumors??"

04-10-2005, 11:20 AM         #2
Imonfya247 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that sounds like ur right to me,

there is a rumor up there that Scrappy might sign to GUnit and Lil John looks like he like that crazy sh*t. (no kuramo)
 11 years ago '04        #3
DBlockinemOut 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,257 | Props total: 10 10
weird tho cause lil jon cused out gravy cause gravy wouldn't get on a song with scrappy dissin pastor troy
 11 years ago '04        #4
Propel Water 14 heat pts14
space
space
$17,837 | Props total: 1421 1421
i thought it was scrappy and trillville,.bc lil jon jus threw scrappy in there.....and hes tryin to get wit g-unit
 11 years ago '05        #5
"?" 
space
space
$1,426 | Props total: 0 0
Lmao !!!!
 04-10-2005, 11:40 AM         #6
Dr. B. StOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
see if this pans out...crazy rumor...
 11 years ago '04        #7
Georgia4ever 
space
space
space
$460 | Props total: 21 21
i kNOW FOR A FACT THAT SCRAPPY IS GONE HIS CONTRACT IS UP AFTER THIS ALBUM... THE WORD ON THE STREET IN THE a AND I'M NOT LYING IS 50 CENT IS PUSHING HARD TO SIGN PASTOR TROY..... MAN PASTOR ON A DRE TRACK DAM////
 04-10-2005, 12:17 PM         #8
RodDiesel456 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
when ur ontop people want to bring u down thats all. Dont beleive the hype
 11 years ago '04        #9
kc10785 
space
space
$4,202 | Props total: 50 50
 Georgia4ever said:
i kNOW FOR A FACT THAT SCRAPPY IS GONE HIS CONTRACT IS UP AFTER THIS ALBUM... THE WORD ON THE STREET IN THE a AND I'M NOT LYING IS 50 CENT IS PUSHING HARD TO SIGN PASTOR TROY..... MAN PASTOR ON A DRE TRACK DAM////

Pastor on a dre track will sound like some sh*t im sorry we don't need pastor troy rapping on west coast beats.He need to say with who ever did his sh*t on that face off PT.II and chill with that cuz that cd sound like his old I declare war days
 11 years ago '04        #10
diamond4981 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$900 | Props total: 0 0
Its trillville and scrappy who don't like each other really because on the Trillville Mixtape Don P says something bout scrappy up there.
 04-10-2005, 02:13 PM         #11
YoungCityMuzik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think lil scrappy would be good with the gunit or at least with the blackwallstreet
 04-10-2005, 03:03 PM         #12
Lettaz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Chyna White is locked up....and she aint from Atlanta....She is from New Orleans
 04-10-2005, 03:17 PM         #13
Mcmasterlock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Chyna White gots to be a dyke.
 11 years ago '04        #14
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,250 | Props total: 253 253
I think Rapper C (female) is Gangsta Boo (left former crew ....triple six) and rapper B is luda ....but I dont know
 11 years ago '04        #15
SAUCYSLIMM 
space
space
$2,536 | Props total: 0 0
 collegeboy58 said:
I think Rapper C (female) is Gangsta Boo (left former crew ....triple six) and rapper B is luda ....but I dont know
Are you retarded? He lists who the people are at the beginning.
Chyna WHyte = Rapper C and Lil Jon = Rapper B and Lil Scrappy = Rapper A.

Last edited by SAUCYSLIMM; 04-10-2005 at 05:30 PM..
 04-10-2005, 05:38 PM         #16
i cant rap 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SAUCYSLIMM said:
Chyna WHyte = Rapper C and Lil Jon = Rapper B and Lil Scrappy = Rapper A.
hahahahahahaha
 04-10-2005, 05:39 PM         #17
i cant rap 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 collegeboy58 said:
i think rapper B= you
 04-10-2005, 05:44 PM         #18
Fr3sH G 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's Been Beef Between Jon and Scappy Of The Album Thing.Scrappy Had A Grudge Against Lil Jon Cause Of That Two Album sh*t.Scrappy Told Jon That He Wanted His Own Album and Didn't Want Sharing The Fame But With Jon Broke a.ss.He Decide To Keep It Like That.

That's Why You Barely Hear Scrappy With Lil Jon.On Other Thing With Chyna Whyte,I Heard She Was Screwed Out Her Deals On Her Songs With Lil Jon.When Lil Jon Use Her For That Crunk Song That I Cant Remember Rite Now.He Act Like He Didn't Know Her When She Was The One That Was Helping Out With The Lycris(Ghost Write) and Deals Behind Lil Jon and EastSide Boiz.
 04-10-2005, 07:19 PM         #19
luda_game_dre 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Chyna WHyte = Rapper C and Lil Jon = Rapper B and Lil Scrappy = Rapper A...posted by SAUCYSLIMM
hahahahaha
 04-10-2005, 07:31 PM         #20
kleft 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
college boy is an idiot fa real.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Fūck a hooters!
61 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I thought French didnt take the birds shopping
27 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside she wanna play ball
63 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
41 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Loaded Gun With Scott’s Fingerprints Found on Charlotte Shooting Scen..
239 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
175 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Luke Cage Is the Unapologetically Bold Superhero Show I’ve Been Waiting for!#F..
53 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Stephen Hawking Just Issued a Chilling Warning to Scientists Searchin..
182 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy