online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Apocalypse could have looked like this

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

8 years ago '07        #1
8934 page views
0 comments

CadillacVyse 
Props total: 21055 21 K  Slaps total: 2815 2 K
Apocalypse could have looked like this

http://www.polygon.com/20 .. -movie-costume

This, for comparison, is what made it to screen:

Tested recently released a fascinating video interview with Ironhead Studio founder Jose Fernandez, where Fernandez describes much of the work he's been doing with superhero design in film, often with little to no credit.

Fernandez said he lost the bid to work on Apocalypse. He also had a lifecast of Apocalypse actor Oscar Isaac, and decided to take a crack at the design.

"I thought maybe it’s not possible to make him look like this character, but that is sculpted on Oscar Isaac, so I’m like well no, it was possible," he said. So the version of Apocalypse from this video isn't just a dream, it could have been made to work with the actor playing the part.

"I sculpted the makeup and then I kind of bashed out the armor fairly quickly, but just an impression of what that character I think could be, could have been," Fernandez explained.

icon
best
icon
worst
0 comments

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
logo LeBron gets called out for stat padding
97 comments