online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

May 2 - Woman filmed berating dad using ‘food stamps’--accusing him of being a Bernie fan

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

8 years ago '06        #1
12523 page views
0 comments

RAZAH CUTS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x84
Props total: 77675 77 K  Slaps total: 10829 10 K
May 2 - Woman filmed berating dad using ‘food stamps’--accusing him of being a Bernie fan

A video posted online last week purportedly shows an unidentified woman castigating a man in the checkout line at Walmart for using SNAP benefits, more commonly called “food stamps.”

The video, which was first noted by HotTopics, has amassed nearly 122,000 views since going online on April 24. The woman can be seen standing in line behind the unidentified man, who is at the counter with his child.

“I put in 50 to 60 hour weeks,” the man says toward the start of the video. “I’m trying to provide for my family.”

“You’re not providing for it, I am,” she replies. “The government is. They take it out of my check, bullsh*t they don’t.”

The man turns back to her and says, “OK, then contact your local senator and congressman and issue a complaint. Vote Republican. I don’t know what to tell you, I’m sorry, I don’t know what to tell you.”

“Oh, trust me — I am not a bleeding heart f*cking liberal,” she says. “That ain’t gonna happen.”

With his back turned to her, the man responds, “I don’t care about you, lady. Shut the f*ck up.”

“I don’t have to; it’s a free country, remember?” she says. “If I’m gonna pay for all your sh*t the least I can do is talk.”

“It is a free country, isn’t it?” he asks.

“It is for people like you,” she shoots back, adding, “Bernie supporters,” making reference to Sen. Bernie Sanders.

Watch the video, as posted online, below.
YT

http://www.rawstory.com/2 .. nie-supporter/

icon
best
icon
worst
0 comments

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now