online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

May 2 - Donald Trump says Republican Party is 'rigged'

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

8 years ago '15        #1
1896 page views
0 comments

Top Goon  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x206
Props total: 163746 163 K  Slaps total: 20061 20 K
May 2 - Donald Trump says Republican Party is 'rigged'

YT

Donald Trump on Monday said that the Republican Party is trying to stack the deck against him becoming the GOP presidential nominee.

“The bosses are trying to run it,” he told host Chris Cuomo on CNN’s “New Day." "It’s a rigged party. The bosses want to pick wh0ever they want to pick. The voters wouldn’t stand for it.

“I’m leading in both votes and delegates. I’m leading by millions of votes. I’m leading by hundreds of delegates. What’s the purpose of going through the primary?”
Trump said rivals Ted Cruz and John Kasich have no hope of blocking him from the nomination.

“The voters don’t want him,” he said of Cruz, his closest competitor. "I’m running against two candidates here.

“When you get 60 percent of the vote in some places, that’s a lot,” the billionaire added. "I’m breaking 60 percent all of the time, and I’m going against two people.”

Trump has repeatedly accused the GOP establishment of trying to sabotage his campaign to become the party’s standard-bearer.

The real estate tyc00n leads Cruz by almost 8 points in Indiana ahead of that state's primary on Tuesday, according to the latest RealClearPolitics average of polls.

Trump also has 996 delegates, according to The Associated Press's delegate tracker, compared to Cruz’s 565 and Kasich’s 153. At least 1,237 delegates are needed for avoiding a contested Republican National Convention in July.

icon
best
icon
worst
0 comments

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+8211
Image(s) inside Damn she living like that
125 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
logo 🌈⏸️ SHE-Wade confirms he's been a BATTYMON 💅 ..
41 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
props-267
Image(s) inside The difference between a 30 year old in the 80s vs 2024
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+347
Post A Moment That Finished An Artist Career