Who Needs To Stop Producing

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

14 years ago '04        #26
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,112 | Props total: 296 296
 EWW NOISE said
yea co produced but he made the beats he got WRITING CREDITS

you dont get production credits for making a BEAT :rolleyes:
that sh*t didnt make sense...

14 years ago '04        #27
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
 EWW NOISE said
yea a producer isnt a beatmaker

a beatmaker is a song writer and arranger there isnt a arranger credit so you get writing credits

a producer dont have to make a beat he can mix the track and guide vocals for the artist and he gets production credits and the beatmaker gets his writing credits for writing the beat
so what part did eminem do?

14 years ago '04        #28
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
well when people on boxden say producing they mean makin beats...so fu*k eminem his beats are a*s

04-10-2005, 01:56 AM         #29
HeavyStarch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
em is very hit or miss
go 2 sleep and im suppose to die tonight are pure fire
however i think id rather pull the trigger on myself then finish gatman and robin
i cant believe yall think jazze and lil jon should stop - yall just hardcore hatin
if shut the club down was not a hot beat i have yet to hear one
and jazze laid some heat down with get loose and even 12 step even though it was a girl song - yall need to quit hatin

14 years ago '04        #30
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
u just a d*ckrider of whats popular shut the fu*k up...oh sh*t u in madison too u go to east? or uw or somethin?

04-10-2005, 02:18 AM         #31
HeavyStarch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
first off not even clsoe to a d*ckrider on that sh*t... call me a St Lunatic groupie i dont care i like their sh*t, and i like jazze, but lil jon nah, i really dont care for him much. second off yeah i dwell here at UW

14 years ago '04        #32
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
u know the northside...or what side u from?

04-10-2005, 02:20 AM         #33
workmagic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
JD doesnt have any classic beats?check out da brats unrestricted,hes def. got some bangers on that.....

04-10-2005, 02:22 AM         #34
HeavyStarch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nah man im not from madison i go to school here so i rep it on BX

14 years ago '04        #35
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
o aight

04-10-2005, 02:24 AM         #36
dumb_ass23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lake said
eminem & lil jon.
That is what came to my mind... although Em is improving and Lil John is just getting more and more annoying.

14 years ago '04        #37
DJ Maximum|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$45,902 | Props total: 21783 21783
Em He Sucks Rap And Production

Jazze Pha Beatz R Nice But He Need To Stop That Intro sh*t He Aint Know Just Blaze!!!!

On The Real Jd Been Making Hits For A Long Time All The Hot Songs Since 95 U Gotta Understand Thats Y He Is Still Making Hits Now But That n*gga Cant Rap For sh*t With His Scary Looking As He Looks Like A Muthafu*king Turd With A Bald Head But Still

Hits With Dru Hill Usher Murphy Lee And Even Jay-z Theres To Much He Did To Say Hes Whack Production Wise But He Needs To Stoping Talking In The Damn Song

04-10-2005, 02:38 AM         #38
dumb_ass23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJMAX041 said
Em He Sucks Rap And Production
I think anyone who says Em can't rap is just a hater... I mean, I'm not a fan of most of his work, but to say he sucks is just hate... dude has incredible flow and lyrically (not content) he is one of the best around...

14 years ago '04        #39
CLICKCLICK 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,178 | Props total: 18 18
Yo im not saying they need to stop, but em and kanye they good but they ain't original, their beats are soooo fu*king repetitive. em wit the drums, kanye wit the sampling. if you take that certain tool away from them, they aint sh*t.

im not saying they should stop, just that they overrated.

and em can't be called a bad producer, cuz he produced "talkin' to dead people" that alone saves his career as a beatmaker, that beat is fu*kin' crazy

04-10-2005, 02:45 AM         #40
_QD_ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rashad69 said
Eminem.
^^yup...98% of his sh*t sounds the same

04-10-2005, 03:08 AM         #41
Bosta B 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
For the Jazze Pha haters.....he's a legend in this sh*t - been doing that sh*t for more than 10 years, from Tela to 8ball n G - to Ciara - he's just underrated and wasnt in the limelight till now - One of my fav producers of all time....

04-10-2005, 03:17 AM         #42
chris20thaman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Timbaland!!! fo sho

14 years ago '04        #43
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,856 | Props total: 4575 4575
 EWW NOISE said
eminems production is hella tight wow these kids have no idea how long it takes to process drum progarmming and how to process a good mix and how to get your drums to knock.

you guys dont know nothing about production
Obviously, you don't know anything about a double negative.

Anyways, lol yes, I know about production, and I make better beats than Em. Yeah he's made some hot beats, but a 1:20 ratio isn't good lol.

04-10-2005, 04:30 AM         #44
HeavyStarch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CLICKCLICK said
Yo im not saying they need to stop, but em and kanye they good but they ain't original, their beats are soooo fu*king repetitive. em wit the drums, kanye wit the sampling. if you take that certain tool away from them, they aint sh*t.

im not saying they should stop, just that they overrated.

and em can't be called a bad producer, cuz he produced "talkin' to dead people" that alone saves his career as a beatmaker, that beat is fu*kin' crazy
kanye drums all the sound the same too, i dont know the technical terms but i put his sh*t in my car and 90% of his drums be soundin the same... the same thump then some sort of low tone after it.. i still feel his sh*t though

04-10-2005, 04:56 AM         #45
Double Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mos people because they dont got hardly any skills, anyone can make a drum beat right? Most producers just sample sh*t, anyone could do that sh*t. the most impressive producer ive heard who doesnt sample sh*t most of the time is Dr. Dre or Eminem

14 years ago '04        #46
Ghost13 
space
space
$2,282 | Props total: 3 3
 Double Deuce said
Most producers just sample sh*t, anyone could do that sh*t.
True. But no one can pull off a sample beat like Just Blaze. He chop that sh*t up you can barely tell it's using a sample.

On topic, can't think of anyone that should quit.

Eminem kinda hit or miss but his beats hit hard in the car.

Lil' Jon can single handedly get a club jumpin.

Kanye, I agree with everyone that he should try something else. The sped-up sample sh*t getting played out. Although, I'll admit I'll still listen to something with it.

04-10-2005, 05:37 AM         #47
Ameen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jermaine Dupri - I hate this dude, such a pop artists and he's raping the industry by releasing singles by really wack artists and getting them airplay.

04-10-2005, 10:59 AM         #48
AceCity 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Eminem....whats that...i was the millionth person to have said that....TANK U WHAT DO I WIN...Encore Deluxe Pack with a DVD...oh...fu*k it

04-10-2005, 11:23 AM         #49
ItsDaCarter20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Eminem is terrible

,Dre is original , Timbs even more original, Mannie is crazy original

Swizz beats has occasional bangin sh*t, but overall i think he's wack

Kanye samples, all he does is add a BASS line and a drum loop and there ya go he has a beat. I dont put him with DRE, FRESH , OR TIMBS. They do original sh*t , Kanye Samples the fu*k out of music.

Lil Jon cant switch his sh*t up. Same beats everytime.

There are some other tight producers up in the East and Downsouth, but they aint worth mentioning , cuz they cant hold a album down like these cats.

14 years ago '04        #50
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,273 | Props total: 13 13
Timberland & Eminemem

Home      

most viewed right now
+163online now  75
Video inside wife of brazilian billionaire getting pounded out by security [caught o..
387 comments
23 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+48online now  55
Image(s) inside Thick London Asia
24 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+48online now  52
Crazy PAC bar in retrospect