Woody Harrelson & Liam Hemsworth Get In The Saddle In First Trailer For Western The Duel

most viewed right now
+46  48
58 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

3 years ago '06        #1
749 page views
5 comments

SM 40565 heat pts40565
space
space
$140,128 | Props total: 117906 117906
Woody Harrelson & Liam Hemsworth Get In The Saddle In First Trailer For Western The Duel

It would seem we're unexpectedly in the midst of a mini Western revival. In the past little while, films big and small like "Bone Tomahawk," "The Hateful Eight," "Jane Got A Gun," and "Forsaken," have ridden onto the big screen, and later this year is the star-studded remake of "The Magnificent Seven." And if you need an oater to tide you over, "The Duel" should do the trick.

Formerly known as "By Way Of Helena," the latest from director Kiernan Darcy-Smith ("Wish You Were Here") stars Woody Harrelson, Liam Hemsworth, Alice Braga, and Emory Cohen, with the story following a Texas Ranger who investigates the k*llings in a small town. Here's the synopsis:

THE DUEL stars Liam Hemsworth as a Texas Ranger who investigates a series of murders in a small town led by a charismatic preacher played by Woody Harrelson. However, the routine undercover investigation soon turns personal for the ranger who must solve the case before he loses everything to the mysterious town.

"The Duel" gets out the guns in theaters and on VOD on June 26th.

Trailer: visit this link http://blogs.indiewire.co .. -duel-20160427

5 comments for "Woody Harrelson & Liam Hemsworth Get In The Saddle In First Trailer For Western The Duel"

3 years ago '06        #2
SM 40565 heat pts40565 OP
space
space
$140,128 | Props total: 117906 117906
@ with the 2 day old struggle thread

dumb bi*ch

3 years ago '14        #3
agriffiths 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,213 | Props total: 2588 2588
I love Woody but I am going to have to sit this one out. I cant take anything seriously if it has Liam in it. He is the generic brand of his brother and I only like his brother as Thor everything else he sucks. Plus this dumb a*s is back with Miley.

Home      

most viewed right now
+106online now  12
Image(s) inside No Plastic Surgery
50 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  8
Mobster is dumb enough to go on DJ Vlad, immediately snitches on mob killing JFK
128 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  7
Image(s) inside Apr 21 - Why You Should Sell Your Home in 2019
55 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  7
Ed Lover Breaks Silence About Tupac's Quad Studio Shooting & Exposes Who Shot ..
3 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy