Apr 8 - 50 Cent Calls Jadakiss His 'Disgruntled Employee' On 'I Run New York'

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil Reese has been missing meals.
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Gilbert Arenas racks up another victory for the #HOH2K16 movement
17 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
52 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Beanie Sigel:There's No Beef Between Me & Game,I Was There To Write Rhy..
153 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 04-11-2005, 11:05 PM         #161
Full-Bodied 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Big Mike 25 said:
Go listen to "Through the wire", "10 minutes", "Whatever it takes", "Walk witt me", and whatever Joe Budden mixtape material you can find and then tell me Nelly is better than Joe Budden. fu*king idiot, your opinion is not worthy in a hip hop thread if you actually believe that Nelly is better than Budden. fu*k, some of the things you clowns say...

Buddens is the truth
 11 years ago '04        #162
peto 
space
space
$2,345 | Props total: 5 5
i think the diss is good. my career isn't hurt.
 11 years ago '05        #163
Industry 
space
space
space
$107 | Props total: 0 0
 chuckster409 said:
50 really does run NY. All the hiphop news is about him in some way or another. Hate it or love. The man is doing his thing and aint nobody in the rap game right now able to dethrone him.
fu*k are you talking about!? All the news about him is news that he INTENTIONALLY CREATES ABOUT HIMSELF! 50 is getting exposed and his image is taking a major beating. He is only still selling those monster units because the white fan base hasn't gotten word YET that urban America is beginning to think that hes a lame. When they get word that WE don't think hes cool anymore (i.e. Master P, Ja Rule) they'll turn on him, too. Dude just needs to grow up before he gets k!lled or he gets somebody else k!lled over some BS.

BTW, how is Yayo talking about Shiney Suits when his leader, 50, had the SINGLE MOST GAYEST MOMENT IN VIDEO HISTORY THIS YEAR, when the chick in his Canday Shop video cracks her whip and takes off his shirt and he starts to "shake his a.ss" behind her lol. These kats are jokes, man.
 04-12-2005, 11:01 AM         #164
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Industry said:
fu*k are you talking about!? All the news about him is news that he INTENTIONALLY CREATES ABOUT HIMSELF! 50 is getting exposed and his image is taking a major beating. He is only still selling those monster units because the white fan base hasn't gotten word YET that urban America is beginning to think that hes a lame. When they get word that WE don't think hes cool anymore (i.e. Master P, Ja Rule) they'll turn on him, too. Dude just needs to grow up before he gets k!lled or he gets somebody else k!lled over some BS.

BTW, how is Yayo talking about Shiney Suits when his leader, 50, had the SINGLE MOST GAYEST MOMENT IN VIDEO HISTORY THIS YEAR, when the chick in his Canday Shop video cracks her whip and takes off his shirt and he starts to "shake his a.ss" behind her lol. These kats are jokes, man.
^^^^Thats pms talkin. All mad and upset. Picture this n*gga cryin.

50>>>>>>his favorite artist.
 11 years ago '04        #165
strychnine 
space
space
space
$68 | Props total: 0 0
 Industry said:

Good point.. Maybe mention him jacking ja rules hook in candy shop. LOL

These are the lyrics from the song Between me and you
Ja Rule f/ Christina Milian

Now every little thing that we do (that we do)
Should be between me and you (me and you)
The freaky things that we do (that we do)
Let's keep between me and you (me and you)
Cause every little thing that we do (that we do)
Should be between me and you (me and you)
The freaky things that we do (that we do)
Let's keep between me and you, ba-byyy

And here is a verse from Candy Shop with 50 Cent.

[Bridge: 50 Cent & Olivia]
Girl what we do (what we do)
And where we do (and where we do)
The things we do (things we do)
Are just between me and you (oh yeah)
 11 years ago '05        #166
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,243 | Props total: 12 12
I Run Ny..........
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I thought French didnt take the birds shopping
27 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Fūck a hooters!
61 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside she wanna play ball
63 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
41 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Loaded Gun With Scottís Fingerprints Found on Charlotte Shooting Scen..
239 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Luke Cage Is the Unapologetically Bold Superhero Show Iíve Been Waiting for!#F..
53 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
175 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fif's Bullet Catcher "Monster" Stays In The Cut!
156 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy