audio inside (New) Dave East x Beanie Sigel - The Real Is Back
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside 50 Cent - Ooouuu (Remix) ft. Young M.A
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Lil Bibby left the streets now enrolled in college for computer enginee..
96 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #141
selfishpimpin 3 heat pts
space
space
$469 | Props total: 7 7
man 5o is an snitch they got order of protection documents protecting 50 from n*ggas thats going clap him he run around wit 24hour security. jada said all i got is my balls and my vocals,and the only security i roll wit is my social u seen jada in the hood on smack dvd 50 can't even go back to southside when n*ggas cant go back to they hood that mean that they snitched or did someone grimmie everybody said he snitched nobody ever mentioned 50 merking a n*gga or nuttin like dat
 04-10-2005, 07:55 PM         #142
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 selfishpimpin said:
man 5o is an snitch they got order of protection documents protecting 50 from n*ggas thats going clap him he run around wit 24hour security. jada said all i got is my balls and my vocals,and the only security i roll wit is my social u seen jada in the hood on smack dvd 50 can't even go back to southside when n*ggas cant go back to they hood that mean that they snitched or did someone grimmie everybody said he snitched nobody ever mentioned 50 merking a n*gga or nuttin like dat
I don't understand kids like you tryin to glorify what happens in the streets. Sht on the streets happens because broke a.ss dudes need to feed their familys an would do anything to get outta the situation they're in. Then when they do, kids like you call em sell outs for trying to better their lives. Pfft.
 04-10-2005, 10:28 PM         #143
rkill187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yayo needs to stop screaming and intimidating mystikal
 04-10-2005, 10:33 PM         #144
ROC da MIC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 <the takeova> said:
50 A pu**y He Know He Cant fu*k With Jada Or Anybody In That Camp

he's fu*king with them right now homie
 11 years ago '04        #145
t-man20001 
space
space
$1,804 | Props total: 0 0
50 got at he lox on that sh*t gotta give him that
 11 years ago '04        #146
robnice 
space
space
$741 | Props total: 0 0
lol at disgruntled employee
 04-11-2005, 08:12 AM         #147
jrs200x 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Big Mike 25 said:
What are all these G Unit d!ckriders? Out of all honesty, that diss was nothing special. It was alright, better than I expected but NO way does it come close to "Checkmate."

And people, stop bringing up record sales, they mean nothing.

Nelly sells millions, Chingy sells millions, does that make them the best rappers? Cuz you people are saying G Unit is better than D Block simply cause of sales. So then Nelly is better than someone like Joe Budden cause he sells more? fu*k out of here, y'all aren't true rap fans if you believe record sales are everything.

Talking about strictly rap skills, Jadakiss and Styles are better than the whole G Unit. I can't wait for D Block to respond to them.
Nelly IS better than Joe Buddens........I would listen to Nelly long before I listened to Buddens.
 04-11-2005, 08:27 AM         #148
Big Zep 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^Hahahaha...Nelly better than buddens....

HAHAHa...kids.
 11 years ago '05        #149
njpdiddy 
space
space
$73 | Props total: 0 0
 jrs200x said:
Nelly IS better than Joe Buddens........I would listen to Nelly long before I listened to Buddens.
O.K. I wasn't going to put anything on this thread, but stupid a.ss comments should not be ignored.....I hope that was a joke......some of yall on some "Fisher Price" my first mixtape sh*t...just started listening to hip hop and now think you know all about it.... go to Barnes and noble and pick up Hip Hop For Dummies.....To get to the point...I am no mans groupie so I won't hop on anybody's d**k witch is exactly what allot of people are doing....50 gets respect because of his position in the game right now he has what he and almost every other rapper is in the game for...money, cars and bi*ches.....he got that because he appeals to everyone from the white kids in the suburbs of west bubble fu*k to the hood n*ggaz on the block....n*ggas like Jada, Styles, Sheek, Joe Buddens...(I could go on and on) are lyrical geniuses, but they are too hood for your average person.....hood niggs love that gritty sh*t, but if you in the burbs you don't feel it......to rap this sh*t up Jada will lyrically murder 50, but it won't hurt him because of where he is in the game right now......as far as 50 runnin' NY I can't speak on that...i'm from Jerz!!!
 11 years ago '04        #150
htown 
space
space
space
$2,635 | Props total: 249 249
 thugmentality04 said:
Nice to see a n*gga reppin my hood.....Oak Cliff Dats my Hood

tru dat, my fam comes from south oakcliff
 11 years ago '05        #151
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,244 | Props total: 12 12
HAha if 50 buys styles P publishing rights, 50 will own jada lol
 04-11-2005, 10:54 AM         #152
r-dog1116 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fiftys sh*t was weak real weak i dunno what was worse this or piggy bank fiftys flow is garbage on this track
 04-11-2005, 11:05 AM         #153
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 got yall all upset and emotional like pms.lol. That n*gga run the rap game like Madden runs football games(even tho I thought Espn was better this year). pu**yboys still trying to resist the fact that 50 runs the rap music industry.That n*gga a real life Tony Montana.lol.

Last edited by chuckster409; 04-11-2005 at 11:05 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #154
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,214 | Props total: 77 77
sh*ts gunna get real crazy....
 11 years ago '04        #155
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,054 | Props total: 146 146
If 50 doesn't run NY, then who does?

Man 50 is the only one making rap/hip hop industry entertaining, that's why he sells.
Other than him, this sh*t would be boring

look at Making The Band, sh*t is boring this season, cause ain't no gossip, no f!ghting, no beefing
 04-11-2005, 04:58 PM         #156
Moleydon96 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dam i lost mad respect for the kid Jadakiss

ONE
 04-11-2005, 05:02 PM         #157
Swizz2007 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I Run NY >> Jadakiss' disses so far
 11 years ago '04        #158
Big Mike 25 
space
space
space
$494 | Props total: 0 0
 jrs200x said:
Go listen to "Through the wire", "10 minutes", "Whatever it takes", "Walk witt me", and whatever Joe Budden mixtape material you can find and then tell me Nelly is better than Joe Budden. fu*king idiot, your opinion is not worthy in a hip hop thread if you actually believe that Nelly is better than Budden. fu*k, some of the things you clowns say...
 11 years ago '04        #159
vazquez1085 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,713 | Props total: 28 28
 Swizz2007 said:
I Run NY >> Jadakiss' disses so far
46 year old sweaty hairy homo with a thumb up his a.ss >>>> than your opinion
 11 years ago '04        #160
dsoul 
space
space
space
$1,030 | Props total: 1 1
50 will never be lyrically as nice as Jada

but i guess these days you don't have to

so I wouldn't be suprised if 50 comes out ontop

there's my 2 cents
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside smash or pass:savage edition
75 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 28 - The super RICH prepare for the end of society
86 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Wade looking like he made a mistake
123 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If She Was Your Bestfriend Mom Would You Smash?
121 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Envy Reveals He Was Shot At On Highway Last Week! fu-k Whoever Hatin..
143 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Meeky mouse POSTING EMOTIONAL RANT!!!!
163 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BAPE x Adidas NMD Release Date
33 comments
22 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Smash or Pass Pawg Thickii Nickii?...
49 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy