most viewed right now
NFL Cam Newton's Girlfriend Shows Off Baby Bump
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
B Bumper almost gets Clapped
131 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-09-2005, 08:54 AM         #101
ONEANDONLYJOJO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"another disgruntled employee"=jada

he basically took every diss jada made and showed how sad they where i may live in CT but i run New york, showing how lox orignated trl hits with there shiny suits... etc

jada got hurt on this track bad stop riding dblock and realize this was a good one
 11 years ago '04        #102
Kziatic 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,554 | Props total: 69 69
 bigdut1213 said:
n*ggas tryin to say 50's diss is weak, but he state facts, Jada not rich and his mama probably is mad he ain't made a mil yet. 50 got the job done
ya but that all he keeps saying. Let see bill gates got more money than fifty maybe he should right a song about that, get at fifty u know what i'm saying. fu*k the money talk is weak that all he could say to jada. he hasn't said anything but the money.
 04-09-2005, 09:10 AM         #103
ONEANDONLYJOJO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jdawgkemp said:
LMAO, man the only place where 50 isn't respected is on the internet by you n*ggas that sit around and try to critique music all day. n*ggas in the streets love 50, at least they do here in the Chi...

haha yea they do here in NY too. online boxden talks sh*t about him... let me rephrase that

if u actually read around only half of boxden hates 50. that half are the ones who think they are gangstas and e thugs and average 50 posts an hour. since they have no lives and posts non stop it seems all of boxden hates the man

jadas kiss of death album is the only album from anyone who he ever had beef with that i respect. that album was fire and maybe a few notches lower than grodt.
 04-09-2005, 09:16 AM         #104
ONEANDONLYJOJO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kziatic said:
ya but that all he keeps saying. Let see bill gates got more money than fifty maybe he should right a song about that, get at fifty u know what i'm saying. fu*k the money talk is weak that all he could say to jada. he hasn't said anything but the money.

if thats the only diss's u hear u should listen again buddy, and all fat joe,dblock say about 50 is he sings and makes trl hits on his records and doesnt matter if he makes more money

when fat joe and jadakiss had top 10 trl hits way b4 50 was even mainstream or can walk lol. they tried to go down the path gunit perfected but failed miserably so they make fun of them now.

"I dumbed down for my audience to double my dollars
They criticized me for it yet they all yell "HOLLA!"
If skills sold, truth be told, I'd probably be
lyrically, Talib Kweli
Truthfully I wanna rhyme like Common Sense
But I did five mill' - I ain't been rhymin like Common since"

threads getting to long im done here
 04-09-2005, 09:27 AM         #105
HypoCriTz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL ya'll n*ggas are wack on here seriously, everyone keeps saying how Jada is better, if Jada is so good why is no one listening? If you ain't selling it means no one is listening,right? ANd everyone is like ohhh sells don't mean sh*t, actually sells mean alot! Sells mean more than what you think, and if Jada is so this and that, why does he owe jewerly to a jewerler! You only steal if you can't afford to get it!
 04-09-2005, 09:34 AM         #106
laformjo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
As much as i love 50's style (hard when he needs to be and mainstream to please the massess) I have to give this one to Jada, his flow on checkmate was straight gutta period. "

Man you gotta give it to Jada.. The man rap'd over 50's animal beat and told him to stick to sellin clothes and sneakaz' cuz out his whole camp his flow 's the weakest and the line about picture Kiss not comin out swingin' and that is like goin to a 50 show and he not comin out singing. After i heard those lines i cried myself to sleep.

On the real I felt fifty's track, however it wasnt on the same level of jada's diis track. My opinon is based solely on the diss track, not on album sales or whatever.

P.S.: Yayo's bars in I run New York were hype. In my opinon Yayo is one of the grimiest cat out today.

ez

Last edited by laformjo; 04-09-2005 at 09:43 AM..
 04-09-2005, 10:05 AM         #107
Whitey III 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 runs sh*t, now deal with it.
 04-09-2005, 11:35 AM         #108
seeyoubreezn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 has a death wish.
 11 years ago '04        #109
Yd4001 7 heat pts
space
space
$5,052 | Props total: 230 230
 Thirdc0astgh0st said:
The games have begun. Anyone got a link to that track? and whatever happened to that fu*k 50 mixtape.Either way Its going to be a hot summer.

I agree my dude!It's gonna a fu*kin hot-ass summer.
 04-09-2005, 04:48 PM         #110
polski- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man i cant take that n*gga 50 seriously anymore......man wens this million dollor battle going down? jada will rip fifty apart and show the world that fifty is sh*t........his rich cuz of em
 04-09-2005, 04:57 PM         #111
ONEANDONLYJOJO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HypoCriTz said:
LOL ya'll n*ggas are wack on here seriously, everyone keeps saying how Jada is better, if Jada is so good why is no one listening? If you ain't selling it means no one is listening,right? ANd everyone is like ohhh sells don't mean sh*t, actually sells mean alot! Sells mean more than what you think, and if Jada is so this and that, why does he owe jewerly to a jewerler! You only steal if you can't afford to get it!

exactly white people buy 60% of hip hip albums based on facts not my opinion

so firgure out that 35-40% of GRODT or Masscre where bought by "non trl listening black people" since everyone thinks only white people like 50

and damnnn he still sold more than jada,nas,fat joe combined
 11 years ago '04        #112
sinistababy 
space
space
$3,726 | Props total: 34 34
lol @ n*ggas wrote essays on this sh*t...
 04-09-2005, 05:23 PM         #113
Jadesbody 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why are u on jada's d!ck ? because he is supposedly harder and more street you guys dont know that sh*t or is it you like to cheer for the underdog and people said 50 needs eminem well so does jada because why would you put eminem on welcome to d-block instead of jae hood ? fu*k outta here and he made real songs with big he also made fake songs with tupac ?

styles p,sheek,jada all suck d!ck

ggggggggggggggggg-unit
 11 years ago '04        #114
yitty 
space
space
$4,434 | Props total: 1 1
Yayo cant not rap at all dude is trash but 50 diss was kinda ok We all know that jada is betta lyrically but nuttin jada can do or say can stop 50 he just is the hottest thing around. all jadakiss can do is make a little bit more money off this exposure and just profit off it because we all know he will never be as famous but he is one most talented rappers ever the streets know that
 04-09-2005, 05:32 PM         #115
jrs200x 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Obfuscate said:
Everyone is talking about how the beat is fire, but it is a Mobb Deep (Cobra) beat
Then people are talking about how he is a genius, but why did it take Eminem for him to get big?
Finally, people say that "Oh he sells the most, he must be the king" ,but like the guy said earler respect is more important than money and no one really respects 50's fake a.ss
LoL... Quit lying son... Respect is more important than money my a.ss. If you had the possibility to make $100 million in a year if you put out a bunch of club bangers without any real substance... Don't tell me you wouldn't.
Furthermore...SOMEONE obviously respects 50...dude sold 1.1 million in 4 days...thats mad respect, whether its coming from you, or from a bunch of teeny-boppers, its respect.
 04-09-2005, 05:36 PM         #116
jrs200x 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 polski- said:
man i cant take that n*gga 50 seriously anymore......man wens this million dollor battle going down? jada will rip fifty apart and show the world that fifty is sh*t........his rich cuz of em
Someone gonna have to explain this, "he's rich cause of Em" to me. While I'm not gonna dispute that being affiliated with Em helps his record sales, if he still went and put out some trash album, that lacked all production value and had a bunch of horrible songs (*COUGH* KISS OF death *COUGH*) then the sh*t wouldn't sell, whether Em was with him or not.
 11 years ago '04        #117
kukkudo 
space
space
space
$1,141 | Props total: 10 10
 HypoCriTz said:
ahahahahahah nice one
 11 years ago '04        #118
LitO 
space
space
$3,914 | Props total: 81 81
Yall Dont See The Facts.. Or Are Too Stupid To Realize..

G Unit >>>>>>>>>>>>>> D Block..

The Musik Industry.. Is About Selling Records. Not About What Blokk The Artist Is Reppin, Or How Many Guns He Got. Or How Much Street Cred.

50.. On His Own Has Sold More Records That The Whole Dblock Ever Did.
Banks Went A Couple Times Platinum, So Did Buck, So Did Game..
They're Making More Money Than Most Other Rappers Are Making.

Dblokk Aint Doing It, They Was Nice Back In The Day.

Jae Hood Fell Off.. Sheek Has Never Been On, He's Trash. Stylez Aint Goin Platinum. Jada Had A Hard Time Reaching A MiL......... SOO...

What The fu*k Are You Broke a.ss Dblokk Groupies Talking About???

Id Rather Make 80 Million, Then Be Crowned The Mixtape Group Of The Year Or W/E..
G Unit.. Is Making More Money, Thats What Their Around For.
 04-09-2005, 05:52 PM         #119
BRight 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigdut1213 said:
^ can you speak coherently

Thats the funniest sh*t i heard all day. Lol. I was thinkin the same thing. :D
 11 years ago '05        #120
wettanam 
space
space
$820 | Props total: 24 24
 LitO said:
Yall Dont See The Facts.. Or Are Too Stupid To Realize..

G Unit >>>>>>>>>>>>>> D Block..

The Musik Industry.. Is About Selling Records. Not About What Blokk The Artist Is Reppin, Or How Many Guns He Got. Or How Much Street Cred.

50.. On His Own Has Sold More Records That The Whole Dblock Ever Did.
Banks Went A Couple Times Platinum, So Did Buck, So Did Game..
They're Making More Money Than Most Other Rappers Are Making.

Dblokk Aint Doing It, They Was Nice Back In The Day.

Jae Hood Fell Off.. Sheek Has Never Been On, He's Trash. Stylez Aint Goin Platinum. Jada Had A Hard Time Reaching A MiL......... SOO...

What The fu*k Are You Broke a.ss Dblokk Groupies Talking About???

Id Rather Make 80 Million, Then Be Crowned The Mixtape Group Of The Year Or W/E..
G Unit.. Is Making More Money, Thats What Their Around For.
Jada n Styles got my respect 4 sho, there r ones of my favourite rappers but they need to get over that sh*t with 50, whatever they do or say at the end of the day 50 is getting richer n richer n they kinda broke compared to him :D so why not squash this beef, the real beef is between Nas n 50 , i don't care about chessmate or Piggybank , i'm waitin for Ether 2 and Ghetto Quran 2 that type of sh*t...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside How much money do barbers make?
118 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside The Game - Pest Control (Official Music Video)
459 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T.I.'s Daughter Dodges Jail Time Over Airport Gun Charge, Just Like He..
68 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside That's the most beautiful ass I've ever seen
33 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Super Nerd in Awe of HDR 4K FORZA
38 comments
23 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Zesty CB Jalen Ramsey forces a INT, and lays 2 players out
127 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Just seen The Wolf Of Wall Street 2 days ago...
47 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Sep 26 - Virginia Police Department Popping The Hoods On Cop Cars To Block Das..
61 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy