Apr 8 - 50 Cent Calls Jadakiss His 'Disgruntled Employee' On 'I Run New York'

most viewed right now
Video inside News Anchor Who Quit on Live TV to Sell Weed Faces 24 Years in Prison
62 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
why jim jones keep taunting 50 about traingin camp ?
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside student fights teacher in class and gets chokeslammed by teachers aid
82 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside GAME to Meeky Mouse "all good a week ago"
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #81
NardVa 
space
space
space
$1,640 | Props total: 0 0
Peoplw are acting like 50 is some type of genuis. Jay-Z was a genuis when it came to making hit records. Jay-Z was a genuis when it came to staying on top. 50 Cent is a product of Emenim's fan base. That's the only reason 50 stays on the radio and sells records at a ridiculous rate. Em's fans alone will keep you on top. 50 can put out an album with him talking backwards over contry beats and sell a million. Think about it. The last 2 top rap selling cds are Emenim and 50. Get Rich are Die Trying was a solid album, but it sold like it did because of his a.ssociation with Emenim. It's not a coincidence. After the bullsh*t Em put out with his last album and the bullsh*t 50 put out with The Massacre you can see they have some loyal fans. Lets get for real. 50 sold 2 million in 2 weeks. What the fu*k. The only fan base that can help you put those type of numbers up is a white fan base. The type of fan base that goes out and buy Backstreet Boys or Britney Spears. As great as Jay-Z, Nas, Pac, and Bigge and with all the white fans they had they never sold records at such a ridiculous pace. Only rapper to sell records at that pace was Emenim. So like I said 50 selling the way he is has alot to do with his a.ssociation with Em.

Last edited by NardVa; 04-08-2005 at 10:04 PM..
 04-08-2005, 09:56 PM         #82
Young Phelony 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what beat did they use again?
 04-08-2005, 09:58 PM         #83
ROC da MIC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NardVa said:
Peoplw are acting like 50 is some type of genuis. Jay-Z was a genuis when it came to making hit records. Jay-Z was a genuis when it came to staying on top. 50 Cent is a product of Emenim's fan base. That's the only reason 50 stays on the radio and sells records at a ridiculous rate. Em's fans alone will keep you on top. Think about it. The last 2 top rap selling cds are Emenim and 50. Get Rich are Die Trying was a solid album, but it sold like it did because of his a.ssociation with Emenim. It's not a coincidence. After the bullsh*t Em put out with his last album and the bullsh*t 50 put out with The Massacre you can see they have some loyal fans. Lets get for real. 50 sold 2 million in 2 weeks. What the fu*k. The only fan base that can help you put those type of numbers up is a white fan base. As great as Jay-Z, Nas, Pac, and Bigge was they never sold records at such a ridiculous pace. Only rapper to sell records at that pace was Emenim. So like I said 50 selling they way he is has alot to do with his a.ssociation with Em.

ok so why didnt royce 5"9 ,obie trice, sell multi platinum they were both advocated by em
 11 years ago '04        #84
NardVa 
space
space
space
$1,640 | Props total: 0 0
 ROC da MIC said:
ok so why didnt royce 5"9 ,obie trice, sell multi platinum they were both advocated by em

Royce and Obie are friends with Em, but Em didn't hold their hand and bring them into the game like he did 50. When Em went and signed 50 that put all eyes on 50. That's the benefits of being a big artist. Whoever you go sign will reap you stardom. Plus Royce and Obie are not on Em's record label.
 11 years ago '04        #85
jiggamanll 
space
space
$1,110 | Props total: 0 0
dblock over gunit no question. all they talk about is riches and sales they wont talk about lyrics and hood credibility
 04-08-2005, 10:37 PM         #86
bigres 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ey ey if beanie could rip jada i don't see why banks or anyone else can't really jada is great yes but what can jada honestly say that hasn't been said about fifty...or even better...what can jada say on a rap that could damage fifty? i'm looking forward to nas and fifty beefing than jada n fifty jada just wasting his talent on bullsh*t, nas and fifty most likely got dirt on each other when they used to hang out so you know some of that laundry is gonna be aired out if nas does what he says and holla back at fifty...even though i think he shouldn't but oh well...the day ether dropped was the saddest day for the roc....maybe the saddest day for g-unit maybe coming and maybe not,haha
 04-08-2005, 10:40 PM         #87
Obfuscate 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Everyone is talking about how the beat is fire, but it is a Mobb Deep (Cobra) beat
Then people are talking about how he is a genius, but why did it take Eminem for him to get big?
Finally, people say that "Oh he sells the most, he must be the king" ,but like the guy said earler respect is more important than money and no one really respects 50's fake a.ss
 11 years ago '04        #88
thehawk33 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,433 | Props total: 207 207
the only decent lines 50 said were at the end when he was talking, the rapping was terrible.
Yayo and 50 both suck
Jada and Styles are gonna eat them
 04-08-2005, 11:01 PM         #89
Zuhaltern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigdut1213 said:
n*ggas tryin to say 50's diss is weak, but he state facts, Jada not rich and his mama probably is mad he ain't made a mil yet. 50 got the job done

It was weak and he gotta get yayos sorry a.ss in on it to that made it even worse.
 11 years ago '04        #90
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,225 | Props total: 398 398
this shyt make me wanna laugh...if kiss would seriously spit sumthin, he would literally shyt on fiddy. fucc 50
 04-08-2005, 11:08 PM         #91
Zuhaltern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ROC da MIC said:
you are seriously crazy d block have had their day and they aint ever gonna make it

1. when big was popping off they were with him RESULT - they didnt sell
2. when badboy was running sh*t they were on there RESULT - they sold a bit
3. when dmx was popping off they were with him RESULT - they sold a bit

Three chances and they still aint sell i think they just aiight seriously over rated

for alot of rappers that have been in the game its make or break time

Busta
Az
Memphis Bleek
Foxy Brown
Method Man

to name a few if they aint sell on there new projects then its the job centre for dukes

1 million aint sellin jada is platinum and styles next album gon be platnum. I would rather be in the lox's shoes nowing im makin what kinda music I want to make and still bein rich then be in 50's shoes being em's bi*ch and riding his coatails and sellin out like he is cause I guarantee you em see's about half of 50's album sales and will forever be known as eminems bi*ch.
 04-08-2005, 11:12 PM         #92
Zuhaltern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jrs200x said:
95% of the motherfu*kers on this board hate on 50 cause its the cool thing to do right now. They dont' really feel any ill will towards dude...they just hate on em cause others are, and they follow the crowd. Its those same motherfu*kers that hate on 50 then go bump his sh*t.

Its that simple.

and your one of them huh 50 is garbage I said that since day one I aint even like his power of the dollar or whatever the fu*k it was called. 50=garbage how many times I got to say it.
 11 years ago '04        #93
Ghost13 
space
space
$2,280 | Props total: 0 0
 kheopz said:
You sell because you produce good music not just lyrics
lol@this fool. So this guy must think all that Britney Spears pop sh*t is good music since they sell. Or Eminem's Encore album was good music because it sold.

fu*k outta here
 04-09-2005, 01:15 AM         #94
YoungCity 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this situation is a wrap when styles gets in but i mean i cant knock 50 cuz that was a good a.ss diss track but now since hes rich he doesnt take otha cats serious so he doesnt go all out like pass tracks
 04-09-2005, 01:23 AM         #95
Youngplaya03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ya'll all HATERS......... this is all marketin' n 50 is a genius at this..... this ain't about him sellin more than jada or havin more money... he's addressing wat jada said on his diss making it a tru reply... along with airin out sum sh*t that jada did'nt expect to be put out thurr... which is halarious... ya'll will be talkin bout this diss till the end of april where jada will respond or 50 and yayo put sumthing else out thurr for erryone to keep his name in their mouths.... 50 knows wat sells and u cn't b mad at that... as for the diss 50 and Yayo got at them good... definetly better than jada's but am waitin to hear d-blocks response... 50 gots the upperhand though becuz he is the one huntin and jada and fat joe are just tryinto survive... Fat Joe will not go platinum his next album especially after all these delays.... and if not his next album def the next one after jada will be made a solid gold artist.... n thats why 50 runs New York cuz he's in control and if you dn't belive that ur in Dnile~
 04-09-2005, 01:47 AM         #96
kheopz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Point is 50 cent is setting up Yayo just the right way so Yayo album gonna sell.

Don't be surprise if Yao sells more then Styles P ...from now on until Yayo drop .. NY will be tlaking about him like bread .. it's all business while some here are trying to get PHD's on this stupid beef... stick your bias opinion for yourself ... if Siegel murked Jada in the pass anyone from G-unit can and to be honest 50 replied to checkMate jsut the right way with some witty humor at the end. You're either listening or you are just a phony a.ss mofo ...

The beef Nas and 50 will be the real one cuz they use to be cool and hang out with each other in the past ... just like Jay-z and Nas... To really k!ll someone on a diss track you really need to know the person really well ... Remember how Ice Cube just diss the fu*k out of Dr. Dre and Easy E... reason why it was so good it's because he knew them boys .. not just blowing smoke .. Jada seems to get his theme about 50 cent by reading your haters on Boxden cuz y'all just saying the same non sense sh*t .. like you gonna graduate from the street with this... Jada was never a thug or hustler or even harder he laugh like the Joker in Batman .. he was just fortunate to hang out with the big boys thanks to Mary J blige who convince Diddy to sign the LOX in the first place ... Jada was just ryding along ... never had to hustle like Jay-z , Nas , Big ... never. Now because he ain't selling your like saying he got street credibility .. He never hustle in those street in the first place to even be given such propz... acting he hard and sh*t ... he gets boring after he drops his 16 bars and you bi*ches trying to make him look like he and under dog but man 10 years on the job and you need 50 to spice your carreer ... people down here saying 50 just came because of Em .. bi*ch you ain't from NY for sure .. 50 k!ll th mixtape tout before Em signed him .. k!ll the NY underground scene ... he's songs were spining like fire in night clubs in NY before Em signed him ... and it's because of that success that Em signed him .. just like Stat Quo by the way ...

Keep hating .. look how long is this thread .. imagine this weekend in place in NY taling about 50 ... that's all they'll be breathing either you hate him or love him .. that's why he G-unit runs NY
 04-09-2005, 06:31 AM         #97
ROC da MIC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
youd rather be in the lox shoes huh making no money and somebody else owning your publishing

you are ignorant 50 made $65mil after tax without the shiney suits and this year he'll make more (clothes, reebok, new album, games album, olivias, yayo, banks album, vitamin water, film, touring, owning a nightclub in europe, property deals he's doin, g unit radio show)
 04-09-2005, 07:03 AM         #98
Strider 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zuhaltern said:
1 million aint sellin jada is platinum and styles next album gon be platnum. I would rather be in the lox's shoes nowing im makin what kinda music I want to make and still bein rich then be in 50's shoes being em's bi*ch and riding his coatails and sellin out like he is cause I guarantee you em see's about half of 50's album sales and will forever be known as eminems bi*ch.
nah, 50 is more popular than eminem now
 11 years ago '04        #99
jdawgkemp 
space
space
$2,136 | Props total: 0 0
 Obfuscate said:
Everyone is talking about how the beat is fire, but it is a Mobb Deep (Cobra) beat
Then people are talking about how he is a genius, but why did it take Eminem for him to get big?
Finally, people say that "Oh he sells the most, he must be the king" ,but like the guy said earler respect is more important than money and no one really respects 50's fake a.ss
LMAO, man the only place where 50 isn't respected is on the internet by you n*ggas that sit around and try to critique music all day. n*ggas in the streets love 50, at least they do here in the Chi...

Last edited by jdawgkemp; 04-09-2005 at 07:18 AM..
 04-09-2005, 08:25 AM         #100
Hny1084 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the money sh*t is irrelavant making a lot of money does not make you a better rapper. sh*t, I bet puffy has made more money than 50 and his sh*t sucks big time, grodt wass the sh*t, the Massacre was GARBAGE at best, and Jadas Diss was better than 50s the end. If all he can say about jada is that he hasnt made a mil yet, hes getting ready to loose this battle because there are only so many ways you can word that sh*t. he better come up with something new. Fast!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Tyrann Mathieu's Sister
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside How much money do barbers make?
201 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside M. Night Shyamalan's Split Just Screened, Here's What People Are Saying
82 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey Won’t Stop Talking: Meet the NFL’s next shutdown corner
73 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 27 - The brain becomes 'unified' when hallucinating on LSD
246 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Meek Mill's Philly Goon Tony Rose Calls Out The Game & Wack100 For Touc..
126 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Just seen The Wolf Of Wall Street 2 days ago...
81 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Maino Responds to Wack100! Questions his gangsta..
182 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy