Apr 8 - 50 Cent Calls Jadakiss His 'Disgruntled Employee' On 'I Run New York'

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 28 - The super RICH prepare for the end of society
40 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Envy Reveals He Was Shot At On Highway Last Week! fu-k Whoever Hatin..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside New footage of beanie getting knocked out !!!
147 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Meek Mill 5:07AM
94 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-08-2005, 04:57 PM         #61
sunny_surma 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigdut1213 said:
n*ggas tryin to say 50's diss is weak, but he state facts, Jada not rich and his mama probably is mad he ain't made a mil yet. 50 got the job done
wheres the truth

d!ck ryder
 04-08-2005, 05:30 PM         #62
kheopz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I Run NY >>>>>>> Better then CheckMate !!!! You wanna why? because it's more relevant (jada can't the jewelry back !!!Shame!!! and Tony Yayo rip that sh*t off .. and the beat is straight FIRE!!!

Smart move from 50 (set up his crew the right way) to put Tony Yato on this .. Good promotion for his album .. so people will be talking about Yayo until he's album ... drops...

Yayo will sell more the Styles P!!!! That's the truth !!! and if you wanna be against me you lost already ...

G_unit Runs NY and the rap industry beleive that ...
 11 years ago '04        #63
KillaGram 
space
space
$301 | Props total: 4 4
well I dont care about what anybody has to say, he's a damn genius, who is next to drop? Yayo. He is getting Yayo sales ready PERIOD!
 04-08-2005, 05:33 PM         #64
scar 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn.... im not sure if you know this, but its sunny outside, go do something.... (before yall talk sh*t im at work)
 11 years ago '04        #65
subway series 65 heat pts65
space
space
$2,801 | Props total: 675 675
more money more money
 04-08-2005, 06:24 PM         #66
HypoCriTz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If I was Jadakiss I wouldn't be mad at that song I'd be mad that he's getting ready to buy my publishing right and is going to make more money off my song then I did
 04-08-2005, 06:27 PM         #67
pako5 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Here's the Audio

The Best part is all the sh*t the 50's talking at the end it's mad funny, Telling Puffy to get out the mirror. LOL

Last edited by pako5; 04-08-2005 at 06:36 PM..
 04-08-2005, 06:30 PM         #68
beatlab 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 got him.. fu*k jadakiss..
 04-08-2005, 06:39 PM         #69
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kheopz said:
I Run NY >>>>>>> Better then CheckMate !!!! You wanna why? because it's more relevant (jada can't the jewelry back !!!Shame!!! and Tony Yayo rip that sh*t off .. and the beat is straight FIRE!!!

Smart move from 50 (set up his crew the right way) to put Tony Yato on this .. Good promotion for his album .. so people will be talking about Yayo until he's album ... drops...

Yayo will sell more the Styles P!!!! That's the truth !!! and if you wanna be against me you lost already ...

G_unit Runs NY and the rap industry beleive that ...
I fu*kin bet you he wont yall n*ggas think money everything well if it is then yall n*ggas sayin that 50 is better than Nas, Jay, Big, and Pac. He aint even fu*kin eith any of them n*ggas All u guys are gay if u think 50 is better than Jay thats little kid sh*t even 7 year olds notice that sh*t is better
 04-08-2005, 06:47 PM         #70
kheopz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u r off topic .. your logic if flawed .. go back to school and take some high math class and that may help you bro .... it's about who is relevant and who has the Game on lock .. Nas is for sure relevant but he can't be mix with 50 cent .. Nas is a legend, Jay-z retired, Pac and Big we know what's up ... so got it lock 50 cent in many ways .... A hot rap track is not just about lyrics ... it's all about production and sales do translate to what people want to hear now when it comes to rap music and not what some boxden haters think... Street disciple was fire if you ask me but it's just that people don't wanna hear that type of things right now (i think) which is very sad but again NAs has been very controversial about what he says and stands up for .... He his book and look at what the man is doing now ... Many people dropped him not because they think he phony and he didn't stand up for what he beleive for .. just read his book
 04-08-2005, 06:47 PM         #71
Young Phelony 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 4gets one thing, respect>>>>>>>>money. Jada's respect is way up compared 2 50's. "you gotta feel the kid/if not rap, for the fact of how real he is" respect always outweighs money. without respect, the money is meaningless. real talk.
 11 years ago '04        #72
strychnine 
space
space
space
$68 | Props total: 0 0
 Young Phelony said:
50 4gets one thing, respect>>>>>>>>money. Jada's respect is way up compared 2 50's. "you gotta feel the kid/if not rap, for the fact of how real he is" respect always outweighs money. without respect, the money is meaningless. real talk.
agreed..
 04-08-2005, 07:04 PM         #73
ROC da MIC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
a month ago we were in europe and 50 got mad respect out there

remember nyc is just one place
 11 years ago '04        #74
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,746 | Props total: 808 808
50 is ridiculous. He's dillusional. No one has explained how he "runs" New York yet.

Last edited by Rashad69; 04-08-2005 at 07:18 PM..
 04-08-2005, 07:41 PM         #75
TRiL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn Mayne 50 done done it again... Done stirred some sh*t up and got mufu*kas all emotional n sh*t and ramblin' on talkin bout da n*gga non stop... HE DOES THIS sh*t ON PURPOSE!!!!!!!!!! WHEN WILL YOU REALIZE THIS???? THATS WHY HE RUNS NY CUS WHENEVA HE SPEAKS EVERYBODY AND THEIR fu*kIN MOM DUKES LISTENS TO DA sh*t... HATE IT OR LOVE IT DA sh*t IS TRUE
 04-08-2005, 07:44 PM         #76
OhBoI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i can't believe this sh*t, juz b/c d-block arnt as rich as 50 doesn't mean there wack c0s in REAL truth jada, styles, sheek r way ahead of 50 and the whole g unit camp by far
no one in the game can mess wiv jada or even styles they r 2 sik a.ss rappers wiv alot more skill than 50. 50 is like a lil kid talkin bout how much more lunch money he got than his freinds thats fkd. i wud cop a styles or jada cd b4 i wud a 50 or so on, d-block speak tha truth and r more street than 50's mainstream a.ss fuk g unit
50 sells more than Nas u think that makes 50 better than Nas haha don't think so. Nas needa get his a.ss in the booth and rip 50 to bits can't wait till he does
no hate here juz sayin it how it iz peace!
 11 years ago '04        #77
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 1 1
50 is a disgrace to hip-hop...he has no lyrical capability...he speaks a couple of true facts about Jada, but doesn't have any creativity or style in the way he does it...

50 is straight a.ss...he needs to stick to making club songs and joints for the ladies...he has become exactly who he said and imagined he never would...
 11 years ago '04        #78
ant30ant33 204 heat pts204
space
space
space
$11,537 | Props total: 4190 4190
1 Thing that is true bout 50 Cent who is rapping 2 be broke those days are over learn something from all those old school rappers who got the d!ck on the contracts and get money yayo making a point they was making more money in those suits u cant rap forever and also he getting his publishing r*ped.We all know publishing is forever so everytime he make a hit Puffy smiling 2 the bank.My opinion should of stayed with Bad Boy point blank they should of just expressed To Puff we cant make these commercial records remember whats the name of their 1st Album MONEY,POWER,RESPECT THEY GOT RESPECT AND 50 CENT GOT MONEY & POWER he using their logic against them dude is smart and also remember people say they dont like 50 cent & g-unit tell consumers who buy mixtapes that alot of djs being broke wasnt 4 for 50 cent & g-unit they took mixtapes and their songs off mixtapes 2 a whole new level their mixtape songs get more promotion than people who pay millions to get a song on the radio facts are their 50 cent & g-unit moving units 50 stated he not trying 2 rap forever remember he is a C.E.0.
 04-08-2005, 09:30 PM         #79
eNcrypTioN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its not about how much money the rapper has its about his music... i'm sick of 50 talking about how much money he has and blah blah blah... isnt it about the MUSIC anymore?!?

Last edited by eNcrypTioN; 04-08-2005 at 09:30 PM..
 04-08-2005, 09:49 PM         #80
ROC da MIC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OhBoI said:
i can't believe this sh*t, juz b/c d-block arnt as rich as 50 doesn't mean there wack c0s in REAL truth jada, styles, sheek r way ahead of 50 and the whole g unit camp by far
no one in the game can mess wiv jada or even styles they r 2 sik a.ss rappers wiv alot more skill than 50. 50 is like a lil kid talkin bout how much more lunch money he got than his freinds thats fkd. i wud cop a styles or jada cd b4 i wud a 50 or so on, d-block speak tha truth and r more street than 50's mainstream a.ss fuk g unit
50 sells more than Nas u think that makes 50 better than Nas haha don't think so. Nas needa get his a.ss in the booth and rip 50 to bits can't wait till he does
no hate here juz sayin it how it iz peace!

you are seriously crazy d block have had their day and they aint ever gonna make it

1. when big was popping off they were with him RESULT - they didnt sell
2. when badboy was running sh*t they were on there RESULT - they sold a bit
3. when dmx was popping off they were with him RESULT - they sold a bit

Three chances and they still aint sell i think they just aiight seriously over rated

for alot of rappers that have been in the game its make or break time

Busta
Az
Memphis Bleek
Foxy Brown
Method Man

to name a few if they aint sell on there new projects then its the job centre for dukes
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey Wonít Stop Talking: Meet the NFLís next shutdown corner
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside WAK100 Calls out " TEEFY " da BUCK TOOF NIG who KNOCKED out BEANS !
154 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ray-j launches the Scoot-E-Bike , is it the successor to the hoverboard?
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Tyrann Mathieu's Sister
46 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Just seen The Wolf Of Wall Street 2 days ago...
87 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 27 - The brain becomes 'unified' when hallucinating on LSD
251 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Japanese Men Trying to Pronounce "Massachusetts"
65 comments
21 hours ago