Apr 8 - 50 Cent Calls Jadakiss His 'Disgruntled Employee' On 'I Run New York'

most viewed right now
Video inside The Game - Pest Control (Official Music Video)
163 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sep 26 - POLL OF POLLS: The people say Trump won it easily
27 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Taxstone on twitter begging for a beatdown from Game
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Hov x Gucci
50 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #41
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,375 | Props total: 0 0
just for the 2 that said 50 run ny...how does he run it....just bcuz he has money...cuz thats all he has....in the streets hell get k!lled quick....and with a microphone hell get k!lled quick...so how does he run ny
 11 years ago '04        #42
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,827 | Props total: 0 0
 finishim said:
ok this diss is not all about money.... he brought it up but its not all about money.... running new york is not all about money... its about running streets n everything... and he states facts and disses r not always about rappin nice its about the facts you state in your lyrics sure rhymin a lil better would make it sound better but when it comes down to it facts r the real disses... idk this diss was alright coulda been better... good thing he got yayo on here... i have a feelin yayo is better than most imagine him as a rapper..

But he's not running the streets. He just runs the POP charts he took that from Britany Spears and now he can take homo's worldwide to his Candy shop.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Mysonne; 04-08-2005 at 01:15 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #43
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,779 | Props total: 0 0
how would u know who will and wont get k!lled quick in new york? exactly u dont so i dont know if anyone even on this board would know... i hate when people make comments like that when they have no idea who the rappers r cool wit in the streets n who they aint besides mainstreams artist n producers n sh*t
 11 years ago '04        #44
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,779 | Props total: 0 0
ok if hes runnin the pop chart so that means so does jay-z but hes a legend right? i dotn get it yall hate on 50 but will love jay when hes on top... 50 makes hits the same ways everyone else does but yall hate him for it... sh*t dont make sense
 04-08-2005, 01:29 PM         #45
Moleydon96 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 the fu*kin don forreal, n*gga aint rdy , jada and the rest of the lox cant fu*k wit G unit Clientele
 04-08-2005, 01:36 PM         #46
shadykarackter 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anyone who thought the 50 diss was lyrically supieror to Jadakiss doesnt deserve to listen to hip hop. Period.
 11 years ago '04        #47
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,827 | Props total: 0 0
 finishim said:
ok if hes runnin the pop chart so that means so does jay-z but hes a legend right? i dotn get it yall hate on 50 but will love jay when hes on top... 50 makes hits the same ways everyone else does but yall hate him for it... sh*t dont make sense
Blueprint>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>50's Soul
 04-08-2005, 01:38 PM         #48
ToKeD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn, it still amazes me how many people actually listen to 50...
 11 years ago '04        #49
GetMoneyNYC 
space
space
space
$319 | Props total: 0 0
that sh*t was kinda weak is there really anything else 50 can say about jada other than he has more money than him???....which is obvious.....and jada has already admitted he knows this.....
 04-08-2005, 02:09 PM         #50
chr15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"fu*k this n*gga 50"

"fu*k this n*gga jada"

:rolleyes:

damn ya'll can you make some more itneresting comments? how about we all just sit back, and watch sh*t blaze over this summer, should be fire
 04-08-2005, 02:41 PM         #51
xplicitballa3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
NO Jada will get the job done himself...n*ggaz is just brainwashed by this "I Run NY" sh*t and forgot for a second that Jada is very capable of destroying 50...the sh*t was tough though..
 04-08-2005, 02:42 PM         #52
tre4s_sniper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man its over he mentioned the ghost u know styles bout to end the beef jus like he ended the beef wit beans
 11 years ago '04        #53
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,054 | Props total: 142 142
Man the LOX was tight from 2003 on down, now they be just making corny sh*t. They music has changed for some reason, must be the money. They don't come as hard as they used to. And ya'll know i'm right, cause sh*t from Ruff Ryders Vol 1 and Money Power Respect is way better than the sh*t they making now.

Jada k!lling 50's career? Nah don't see it. 50 can't really do nothing to Jada career, cause Jada don't sell that much anyway.

50 just doing this to create even more buzz for his album, "New York" with Ja and Jada came out in Oct, but 50 releases the track in March on his album, to sell. Jada has nothing coming out anytime soon, so really doesn't benefit from this.

All Jada can say is 50's a snitch, got got shot 9 times, and everything else we already know. And 50 can se he got more money. What else they gone talk about?

50 be saying some funny as sh*t tho, "One more word out his mouth and I'll push Style's sh-- back." LOL
 04-08-2005, 03:45 PM         #54
kheopz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
99% of y'all here haven't even listen to the track so gp touch yourself with ur comments.
The hatered in all this is not because of 50 cent music it' about the mooney he's making.. and that's the bottim line .. 50 cent did have that money ... no one will be talking about him ... y'all acting like your opinion about this diss track counts .. if checkmate was that dope why is he still selling that much .. Game got the boot look at his sales droping like sh*t ..look at Ja rule .. Your only relevant in the industry if you sell the rest is bullsh*t. You sell because you produce good music not just lyrics ( and 50 cent got lyrics but he doesn't need to push it like in the past cuz he has now way better production with him then before on "Guess who's back".. No!!! sh*t Dr. Dre is his producer .. Dre overseas evey track of this dude.... what you guys sleeping on Dre now?

50 cent is just laying fact on this diss .. Jada was just blowing smoke after the first 16 bars ...
 11 years ago '04        #55
subway series 65 heat pts65
space
space
$2,801 | Props total: 675 675
idont like 50 too much but he earnt that money so let him talk about it $65mil after tax in one year!

why would you not bring this up

thats like bill gates beefing with some other computer dude that been in the game longer but made no money and bill not saying haha i got cake and you aint
 04-08-2005, 03:59 PM         #56
Moleydon96 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[B]jada and them n*ggas is in 4 it , they dont know about G unit n*ggas clientele foreal
 11 years ago '04        #57
subway series 65 heat pts65
space
space
$2,801 | Props total: 675 675
as a black man its sad that these rappers catch feelings over bullsit

cant we all just get along
 11 years ago '04        #58
LitO 
space
space
$3,914 | Props total: 81 81
 Rashad69 said:
Jada HAS made a mill. Piggy Bank WAS weak, Jada's diss was better, but could have been better than it was. This sh*t is straight tho, I hate 50, but I ain't gonna front. But now Dblock is going to retaliate...Oh Lord....

And talkin about how a rapper ain't rich? Thats going to become all 50 can talk about soon. I mean, talk about something else....sales? ok. he aint as rich as you? ok. Find something else n*gga.

Blahh.. 50's Been On Top For A Minute, Like It Or Not. Stop Weiving Away From The Truth.. 10 YEARS IN THE GAME.. 50 Sold More Than Him.

Haha @ "Jada HAS made a mill".. 50's Made 80+ Mills..
50 Continues To Sell, Evidently.. Massacre Broke Records And sh*t..
Dont Hate On 50 As A Business Man.. ARTIST..

Jada Has More Street Cred. And Harder Bars..

** And Im Not A 50 Fan.
 04-08-2005, 04:45 PM         #59
jrs200x 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 vazquez1085 said:
i heard the track, it aint called "i run ny" its called "READY TO RUMBLE" first of all, over all, the track is DECENT, the beat over powers the lyrics most of the time, the bass is rediculous. HOWEVER, when it comes to punch lines n disses, when it comes down to it, all 50 talks about is his gats in this song, jadas diss was a better diss record. round 1 piggy bank vs checkmate = jadakiss won...round 2 ready 2 rumble (50 and yayo) vs shots fired (jada and styles) from what ive heard so far, jada and style can and probably will make a better track lyrically, and have ALOT more to say. All 50 and g unit can say is dat the lox is broke. wut else can they really say??
What else do they need to say? Lets face it, when your career is making music to sell records...being broke, basically means you weak. I don't particularly like G-Unit or D-Block...but come on...neither had good disses. All Jada talks about is 50 is not king of ny...all 50 talks about is having more money. Neither said a goddamn original thing on their first diss records. Jada's...i'd heard it all before... 50s...I'd heard it all before. Both camps are wack as fu*k.
 04-08-2005, 04:52 PM         #60
jrs200x 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
95% of the motherfu*kers on this board hate on 50 cause its the cool thing to do right now. They dont' really feel any ill will towards dude...they just hate on em cause others are, and they follow the crowd. Its those same motherfu*kers that hate on 50 then go bump his sh*t.

Its that simple.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx One gotta go for good
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil Reese has been missing meals.
123 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
128 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Well Damn DRAKE - PLEASE FORGIVE ME Video out now non apple link come i..
127 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Top 10 Amazing Video Games That Never Got A Sequel
72 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
262 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Samsung Galaxy Note 7 replacements still have issues with overheating..
27 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside The Daily Show - Tomi Lahren's Anger Lights Facebook on Fire ~ Evil ..
76 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy