Apr 8 - 50 Cent Calls Jadakiss His 'Disgruntled Employee' On 'I Run New York'

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

04-08-2005, 03:41 PM         #51
xplicitballa3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
NO Jada will get the job done himself...n*ggaz is just brainwashed by this "I Run NY" sh*t and forgot for a second that Jada is very capable of destroying 50...the sh*t was tough though..

04-08-2005, 03:42 PM         #52
tre4s_sniper  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man its over he mentioned the ghost u know styles bout to end the beef jus like he ended the beef wit beans

14 years ago '04        #53
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,653 | Props total: 1055 1055
Man the LOX was tight from 2003 on down, now they be just making corny sh*t. They music has changed for some reason, must be the money. They don't come as hard as they used to. And ya'll know i'm right, cause sh*t from Ruff Ryders Vol 1 and Money Power Respect is way better than the sh*t they making now.

Jada k*lling 50's career? Nah don't see it. 50 can't really do nothing to Jada career, cause Jada don't sell that much anyway.

50 just doing this to create even more buzz for his album, "New York" with Ja and Jada came out in Oct, but 50 releases the track in March on his album, to sell. Jada has nothing coming out anytime soon, so really doesn't benefit from this.

All Jada can say is 50's a snitch, got got shot 9 times, and everything else we already know. And 50 can se he got more money. What else they gone talk about?

50 be saying some funny as sh*t tho, "One more word out his mouth and I'll push Style's sh-- back." LOL

04-08-2005, 04:45 PM         #54
kheopz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
99% of y'all here haven't even listen to the track so gp touch yourself with ur comments.
The hatered in all this is not because of 50 cent music it' about the mooney he's making.. and that's the bottim line .. 50 cent did have that money ... no one will be talking about him ... y'all acting like your opinion about this diss track counts .. if checkmate was that dope why is he still selling that much .. Game got the boot look at his sales droping like sh*t ..look at Ja rule .. Your only relevant in the industry if you sell the rest is bullsh*t. You sell because you produce good music not just lyrics ( and 50 cent got lyrics but he doesn't need to push it like in the past cuz he has now way better production with him then before on "Guess who's back".. No!!! sh*t Dr. Dre is his producer .. Dre overseas evey track of this dude.... what you guys sleeping on Dre now?

50 cent is just laying fact on this diss .. Jada was just blowing smoke after the first 16 bars ...

14 years ago '04        #55
subway series 69 heat pts69
space
space
$3,029 | Props total: 1507 1507
idont like 50 too much but he earnt that money so let him talk about it $65mil after tax in one year!

why would you not bring this up

thats like bill gates beefing with some other computer dude that been in the game longer but made no money and bill not saying haha i got cake and you aint

04-08-2005, 04:59 PM         #56
Moleydon96  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[B]jada and them n*ggas is in 4 it , they dont know about G unit n*ggas clientele foreal

14 years ago '04        #57
space
space
as a black man its sad that these rappers catch feelings over bullsit

cant we all just get along

14 years ago '04        #58
LitO 
space
space
$4,045 | Props total: 377 377
 Rashad69 said
Jada HAS made a mill. Piggy Bank WAS weak, Jada's diss was better, but could have been better than it was. This sh*t is straight tho, I hate 50, but I ain't gonna front. But now Dblock is going to retaliate...Oh Lord....

And talkin about how a rapper ain't rich? Thats going to become all 50 can talk about soon. I mean, talk about something else....sales? ok. he aint as rich as you? ok. Find something else n*gga.

Blahh.. 50's Been On Top For A Minute, Like It Or Not. Stop Weiving Away From The Truth.. 10 YEARS IN THE GAME.. 50 Sold More Than Him.

Haha @ "Jada HAS made a mill".. 50's Made 80+ Mills..
50 Continues To Sell, Evidently.. Massacre Broke Records And sh*t..
Dont Hate On 50 As A Business Man.. ARTIST..

Jada Has More Street Cred. And Harder Bars..

** And Im Not A 50 Fan.

04-08-2005, 05:45 PM         #59
jrs200x  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 vazquez1085 said
i heard the track, it aint called "i run ny" its called "READY TO RUMBLE" first of all, over all, the track is DECENT, the beat over powers the lyrics most of the time, the bass is rediculous. HOWEVER, when it comes to punch lines n disses, when it comes down to it, all 50 talks about is his gats in this song, jadas diss was a better diss record. round 1 piggy bank vs checkmate = jadakiss won...round 2 ready 2 rumble (50 and yayo) vs shots fired (jada and styles) from what ive heard so far, jada and style can and probably will make a better track lyrically, and have ALOT more to say. All 50 and g unit can say is dat the lox is broke. wut else can they really say??
What else do they need to say? Lets face it, when your career is making music to sell records...being broke, basically means you weak. I don't particularly like G-Unit or D-Block...but come on...neither had good disses. All Jada talks about is 50 is not king of ny...all 50 talks about is having more money. Neither said a goddamn original thing on their first diss records. Jada's...i'd heard it all before... 50s...I'd heard it all before. Both camps are wack as fu*k.

04-08-2005, 05:52 PM         #60
jrs200x  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said
ok if hes runnin the pop chart so that means so does jay-z but hes a legend right? i dotn get it yall hate on 50 but will love jay when hes on top... 50 makes hits the same ways everyone else does but yall hate him for it... sh*t dont make sense
95% of the motherfu*kers on this board hate on 50 cause its the cool thing to do right now. They dont' really feel any ill will towards dude...they just hate on em cause others are, and they follow the crowd. Its those same motherfu*kers that hate on 50 then go bump his sh*t.

Its that simple.

04-08-2005, 05:57 PM         #61
sunny_surma  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigdut1213 said
n*ggas tryin to say 50's diss is weak, but he state facts, Jada not rich and his mama probably is mad he ain't made a mil yet. 50 got the job done
wheres the truth

d*ck ryder

04-08-2005, 06:30 PM         #62
kheopz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I Run NY >>>>>>> Better then CheckMate !!!! You wanna why? because it's more relevant (jada can't the jewelry back !!!Shame!!! and Tony Yayo rip that sh*t off .. and the beat is straight FIRE!!!

Smart move from 50 (set up his crew the right way) to put Tony Yato on this .. Good promotion for his album .. so people will be talking about Yayo until he's album ... drops...

Yayo will sell more the Styles P!!!! That's the truth !!! and if you wanna be against me you lost already ...

G_unit Runs NY and the rap industry beleive that ...

14 years ago '04        #63
KillaGram 
space
space
$320 | Props total: 13 13
well I dont care about what anybody has to say, he's a damn genius, who is next to drop? Yayo. He is getting Yayo sales ready PERIOD!

04-08-2005, 06:33 PM         #64
scar  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn.... im not sure if you know this, but its sunny outside, go do something.... (before yall talk sh*t im at work)

14 years ago '04        #65
space
space
more money more money

04-08-2005, 07:24 PM         #66
HypoCriTz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If I was Jadakiss I wouldn't be mad at that song I'd be mad that he's getting ready to buy my publishing right and is going to make more money off my song then I did

04-08-2005, 07:27 PM         #67
pako5  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Here's the Audio

The Best part is all the sh*t the 50's talking at the end it's mad funny, Telling Puffy to get out the mirror. LOL

Last edited by pako5; 04-08-2005 at 07:36 PM..

04-08-2005, 07:30 PM         #68
beatlab  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 got him.. fu*k jadakiss..

04-08-2005, 07:39 PM         #69
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kheopz said
I Run NY >>>>>>> Better then CheckMate !!!! You wanna why? because it's more relevant (jada can't the jewelry back !!!Shame!!! and Tony Yayo rip that sh*t off .. and the beat is straight FIRE!!!

Smart move from 50 (set up his crew the right way) to put Tony Yato on this .. Good promotion for his album .. so people will be talking about Yayo until he's album ... drops...

Yayo will sell more the Styles P!!!! That's the truth !!! and if you wanna be against me you lost already ...

G_unit Runs NY and the rap industry beleive that ...
I fu*kin bet you he wont yall n*ggas think money everything well if it is then yall n*ggas sayin that 50 is better than Nas, Jay, Big, and Pac. He aint even fu*kin eith any of them n*ggas All u guys are gay if u think 50 is better than Jay thats little kid sh*t even 7 year olds notice that sh*t is better

04-08-2005, 07:47 PM         #70
kheopz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u r off topic .. your logic if flawed .. go back to school and take some high math class and that may help you bro .... it's about who is relevant and who has the Game on lock .. Nas is for sure relevant but he can't be mix with 50 cent .. Nas is a legend, Jay-z retired, Pac and Big we know what's up ... so got it lock 50 cent in many ways .... A hot rap track is not just about lyrics ... it's all about production and sales do translate to what people want to hear now when it comes to rap music and not what some boxden haters think... Street disciple was fire if you ask me but it's just that people don't wanna hear that type of things right now (i think) which is very sad but again NAs has been very controversial about what he says and stands up for .... He his book and look at what the man is doing now ... Many people dropped him not because they think he phony and he didn't stand up for what he beleive for .. just read his book

04-08-2005, 07:47 PM         #71
Young Phelony  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 4gets one thing, respect>>>>>>>>money. Jada's respect is way up compared 2 50's. "you gotta feel the kid/if not rap, for the fact of how real he is" respect always outweighs money. without respect, the money is meaningless. real talk.

14 years ago '04        #72
strychnine 
space
space
space
$68 | Props total: 0 0
 Young Phelony said
50 4gets one thing, respect>>>>>>>>money. Jada's respect is way up compared 2 50's. "you gotta feel the kid/if not rap, for the fact of how real he is" respect always outweighs money. without respect, the money is meaningless. real talk.
agreed..

04-08-2005, 08:04 PM         #73
ROC da MIC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
a month ago we were in europe and 50 got mad respect out there

remember nyc is just one place

14 years ago '04        #74
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,855 | Props total: 4574 4574
50 is ridiculous. He's dillusional. No one has explained how he "runs" New York yet.

Last edited by Rashad69; 04-08-2005 at 08:18 PM..

04-08-2005, 08:41 PM         #75
TRiL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn Mayne 50 done done it again... Done stirred some sh*t up and got mufu*kas all emotional n sh*t and ramblin' on talkin bout da n*gga non stop... HE DOES THIS sh*t ON PURPOSE!!!!!!!!!! WHEN WILL YOU REALIZE THIS???? THATS WHY HE RUNS NY CUS WHENEVA HE SPEAKS EVERYBODY AND THEIR fu*kIN MOM DUKES LISTENS TO DA sh*t... HATE IT OR LOVE IT DA sh*t IS TRUE

Home      

most viewed right now
+156online now  70
Video inside wife of brazilian billionaire getting pounded out by security [caught o..
376 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+27online now  51
Image(s) inside Thick London Asia
14 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-59online now  43
Image(s) inside I'd love to know what Gucci Manes fans will think about this!
345 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+72online now  16
Image(s) inside thai beauty
47 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy