Apr 8 - 50 Cent Calls Jadakiss His 'Disgruntled Employee' On 'I Run New York'

most viewed right now
Video inside Young M.A Says She's Not Feeling The Game & Meek Mill Ooouuu Records
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Has A Really Bad Physical Scar, From An Accident(Would You Pipe?)
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside The Weeknd Is Now Part Owner of the UFC
19 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent still out here signing them liquor bottles
51 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-08-2005, 09:34 AM         #1
10511 pageviews
165 comments

kheopz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Apr 8 - 50 Cent Calls Jadakiss His 'Disgruntled Employee' On 'I Run New York'

50 Cent is off in Canada filming his acting debut with Jim Sheridan, but he says it doesn't matter where he is, he's still the king of the Big Apple, and no one is going to dethrone him.

50 struck back at Jadakiss Thursday night on DJ Kay

Slay's "Drama Hour" radio program on New York City's Hot 97, when Slay played a 50 Cent/ Tony Yayo record called "I Run New York."

"The walls have ears, lil' n---a, I run New York," 50 says on the chorus of the record. "Even when I ain't here, lil' n---a, I run New York."

50 goes on to proclaim that he also runs Interscope Records and that his labelmate Jada is nothing more than "a disgruntled employee."

"Been in the game 10 years and he still ain't rich," Fif raps. "Even his mama upset that he still ain't sh-- / But he keep runnin' his yap like I'mma take that / One more word out his mouth and I'll push Style's sh-- back."

Later in the record, an excited Yayo gets on the mic and also takes aim at Jada and his crew from Yonkers, proclaiming that "The LOX made more money in the shiny suits," and that "Fat Joe ain't a gangsta."

As the record comes to a close, 50 decides to just talk, and asks somebody to tell P. Diddy to get out of the mirror so 50 can proposition him with a business deal. 50 says he wants to buy Jada's publishing from Puffy.

Don't expect this lyrical feud to end any time soon. Although "My Fo, Fo," — the song Fat Joe said would be his only response to 50 — has already come out, Jada has promised that he has a whole arsenal of records in his stash waiting for 50 (see "Jadakiss, Fat Joe Slicing Their 50 Cent Beef Different Ways").

50 Cent says he runs New York, but does he really have things locked down, or does someone else wear the crown? We want to know what you think.

For more on 50 Cent, check out the feature "All Eyes On 50 Cent: The Sequel."

To read more about Jadakiss and 50's beef, check out the feature "Jadakiss & Fat Joe Sound Off."

— Shaheem Reid

165 comments for "Apr 8 - 50 Cent Calls Jadakiss His 'Disgruntled Employee' On 'I Run New York'"

11 years ago '04        #2
Thirdc0astgh0st 
space
space
$973 | Props total: 3 3
The games have begun. Anyone got a link to that track? and whatever happened to that fu*k 50 mixtape.Either way Its going to be a hot summer.
 04-08-2005, 10:04 AM         #3
bigdut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas tryin to say 50's diss is weak, but he state facts, Jada not rich and his mama probably is mad he ain't made a mil yet. 50 got the job done
 11 years ago '04        #4
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,746 | Props total: 808 808
Jada HAS made a mill. Piggy Bank WAS weak, Jada's diss was better, but could have been better than it was. This sh*t is straight tho, I hate 50, but I ain't gonna front. But now Dblock is going to retaliate...Oh Lord....

And talkin about how a rapper ain't rich? Thats going to become all 50 can talk about soon. I mean, talk about something else....sales? ok. he aint as rich as you? ok. Find something else n*gga.
 11 years ago '05        #5
66VETTE 
space
space
$1,162 | Props total: 0 0
^the truth.
 04-08-2005, 10:22 AM         #6
Mcmasterlock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All I can say is Summer jam, summer jam in NEW York it's gon be some drama there hot97 better have lots of police and stuff cuz somebody gon get to clapping.
 11 years ago '04        #7
B.O.C. 
space
space
$501 | Props total: 0 0
 bigdut1213 said:
n*ggas tryin to say 50's diss is weak, but he state facts, Jada not rich and his mama probably is mad he ain't made a mil yet. 50 got the job done
Man you Crazy!!! Jada sold a mill, and WHY would his mother be MAD. how much MOMs in the world get mad at ther child FOR not being a Milloner. 50 is RICH becouse white Boy!!
 04-08-2005, 10:32 AM         #8
bigdut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ can you speak coherently
 11 years ago '05        #9
kaseemromani 38 heat pts38
space
space
$2,646 | Props total: 108 108
the diss is wack get over it
 04-08-2005, 10:36 AM         #10
Jadesbody 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 B.O.C. said:
Man you Crazy!!! Jada sold a mill, and WHY would his mother be MAD. how much MOMs in the world get mad at ther child FOR not being a Milloner. 50 is RICH becouse white Boy!!
hahahaha you think white people dont buy jadakiss record ? u stupid fu*k crawl back under the rock and keep listening to that bum jadakiss fu*k outta here
 04-08-2005, 10:41 AM         #11
Guajiro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL at 50....he might have a bigger influence than jada in the game/industry because of record sales but man is more or less at the same level as 50. If beef was about record sales 50 would win...but its about the rapper's talent that decides who come out on top
If by any remote chance manages to finish jada's career it is because he has a certain power over jada that might have him blackballed....He certainly will not be humiliated like ja rule was though
 04-08-2005, 10:43 AM         #12
Lake 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 knows he can't touch jada lyrically so that's why he came up with this im richer than u bullsh*t. how can he run NY when he's still considered a snitch and a coward by all the street MC's that stay in NY. someone needs to expose 50 for the fake he is.
 04-08-2005, 10:49 AM         #13
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 really does run NY. All the hiphop news is about him in some way or another. Hate it or love. The man is doing his thing and aint nobody in the rap game right now able to dethrone him.
 04-08-2005, 11:03 AM         #14
Charles Lee Ray 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jada been battle tested especially against the most dominant labels (see jada and the lox vs sigel and the roc) the W did go to the yonkers vet a n*gga dont automatically put jada wit the victory but this battle is long from over. One time for real hiP-hop battles. Thank you fifty for givin us a battle every album you drop AMEN.
 04-08-2005, 11:06 AM         #15
RodDiesel456 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you crazy jada is rich he been spending cake since the days of B.I.G Quote"I did real songs with big no made up sh*t"
 04-08-2005, 11:09 AM         #16
Miklo17 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jadesbody said:
hahahaha you think white people dont buy jadakiss record ? u stupid fu*k crawl back under the rock and keep listening to that bum jadakiss fu*k outta here
I think ol boy ment that the only reason 50 sellin records is because of the whit boy eminem. Cause he running with eminem, all the em fans buy his sh*t. ALso exploiting that you got shot 9 times helps ur record sales.
 11 years ago '04        #17
vazquez1085 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,713 | Props total: 28 28
i heard the track, it aint called "i run ny" its called "READY TO RUMBLE" first of all, over all, the track is DECENT, the beat over powers the lyrics most of the time, the bass is rediculous. HOWEVER, when it comes to punch lines n disses, when it comes down to it, all 50 talks about is his gats in this song, jadas diss was a better diss record. round 1 piggy bank vs checkmate = jadakiss won...round 2 ready 2 rumble (50 and yayo) vs shots fired (jada and styles) from what ive heard so far, jada and style can and probably will make a better track lyrically, and have ALOT more to say. All 50 and g unit can say is dat the lox is broke. wut else can they really say??
 04-08-2005, 11:13 AM         #18
Imob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahahah @ buyin jadas publishin deal from puffy, i'm waiting for jada to "kill" 50 cuz he aint done sh*t like everybody been sayin...
 11 years ago '05        #19
hustlehard365 
space
space
space
$3,069 | Props total: 86 86
50 cent a lil bi*ch..wen ja had him black listed and dropped from his trackmaster/sony deal that was real fu*ked up right..now he tryin to blacklist styles p and jade..yea he real gangsta aight
 04-08-2005, 11:39 AM         #20
BaY510BiZnEsS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont even ge tdown wit jada like that but i hope he destroys this weak a.ss n*gga 50.
Home      

most viewed right now
Article inside Having an ‘ugly friend’ makes you more attractive, study claims
33 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Major key galore
50 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX Detectives!!! Come Praise the Lord
54 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The greatest drone EVER !?
30 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Info On Investing In 'Trees By Game'
80 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2K17 AI Double Team Cheese Out of Control?
53 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
MLB Most Talented Baseball player you've since since the turn of the century?
93 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Kid Cudi - Surfin' ft. Pharrell Williams
77 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy