most viewed right now
Image(s) inside she wanna play ball
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Gucci Mane Reveals Why He Sold Young Thugís Contract
27 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What?
Lol its over 50 runs new york 408 43.64%
good diss 183 19.57%
jada or fat joes disses were better (the fuck u thinkin?) 344 36.79%
Voters: 935. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #81
thecondogg 
space
space
$815 | Props total: 0 0
 Zuhaltern said:
yall know nothin about the game if u think this track was hot or even ok sh*t was sorry as hell how many more times he gon rap about the same sh*t he is boring as fu*k 50 that is and yayo the most overrated rapper in history period.

yup..... disses are all about lyrics, and these two are the most lyrically weak motherfu*kers out there. 50 should stick to the club/party songs that he's good at, and yayo is just fu*kin terrible, and should stop rapping.
 11 years ago '04        #82
DBlockinemOut 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,257 | Props total: 10 10
 Strider said:
people love 50 and you are all mad

ain't no one mad at 50

no one ever was, thats just what he wants lil white kids like you to believe

learn to think for yourself

only one ever mad at 50, was ja and gotti and who gives a fu*k about them?

keep believing everything your idol says
 04-12-2005, 12:35 PM         #83
j_espo1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
trust me. G-Unit ain't runnin New York, although this was kinda ok.
 04-12-2005, 04:27 PM         #84
GUNITPIMP07 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tony k!lled it! "styles p and louch went double plastic..."-damn
 11 years ago '05        #85
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,214 | Props total: 77 77
it all depends on who your down with more...if your down with gunit more youll be liking 50 and yayo if your down with dblock youll like jada and lox and sheek.....no ones gunna admit to something be hot if you like the opposite side...
 11 years ago '05        #86
Rapjunkie 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,774 | Props total: 12 12
i enjoy hearin 50 rip someone and i especially love that yayo is back and spittin better than ever but jadakiss is about to shred 50 and styles hasnt even gotten involved yet,its about to be a wrap.Hopefully 50 employs the help of the whole G-unit like when they all sh*tted on JA,that would be nice to hear again

p.s. Jae Hood will sh*t on somebody too
 04-13-2005, 03:22 AM         #87
Gapster 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it was ok, i liked how 50 was just ripping jada at the end, but come on... anywayz sheek ripped erm all in his diss, fu*k gunit

and yayo is to big headed, he thinks hes to good... but he aint lol

Last edited by Gapster; 04-13-2005 at 03:24 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #88
Industry 
space
space
space
$107 | Props total: 0 0
 Strider said:
lol its over
tha fu*k is a checkmate? lol its all over
just 50 talkin in the end did the job

but yayo had a hot verse 2
I wasn't gonna say nothing. I heard the diss and from how all the GU d!ck riders was pumping it up, I was thinking "Damn, it might be hard".

I can honestly say that it is one of the worse diss songs that I have ever heard. Yayo is and will continue to be the worse rapper with confidence in the game. Hell, Sheek played them boys the right way, he dissed everybody in G-Unit by name except for Yayo because he said he to wack to mention. He played it right because Yayo is the most confident wack rapper in history.

I still don't believe how incredibly weak this shyt was after all the hype from you kats.
 11 years ago '05        #89
siggiddy 
space
space
$7,163 | Props total: 258 258
^^^^Real Talk Fam (Industry)^^^^

n*ggas is wildin yo, come on lets be reasonable about this, since when has Yayo been hot?????? and why n*ggas is gasin this man like he the next big thing or something????? on the strength of everything "I Run N.Y." was weak, and i dont care who are, 50 just talkin' its no way Puff gon let 50 get his publishing be real fam. Thats a shady a.ss move, and besides dont you think Jada has a little say-so over his publishing???? come on people, stop and think for a minute, stop sayin the first thing that come out your a.ss, cuz really yall talkin sh*t, "RRR" Jada as we all know will rip anyone up in G-Unit. and also you really think Jada gave it his all with "Checkmate" he probably wrote that verse in 5 minutes but it took 50 like a month to drop his sh*t, with someone else on it, be real fam.

G-Unit - (-1) (Piggy Bank & I Run N.Y.)
D-Block - 2 (Checkmate & Sheek Freestyle)
 11 years ago '04        #90
dwizzle45 
space
space
$1,210 | Props total: 151 151
personally sheeks cliggdy clank is better than this sh*t but this song is better than pigggybank i still dont think its better than checkmate yall n*ggas have to be crazy for saying that
 11 years ago '05        #91
N. Kno 
space
space
$741 | Props total: 63 63
I Run New York was aight... but they other disses were betta bcuz they exposed 50 an' told how he a snitch n sh*t cuz a lotta people who buy his album dont kno dat.
 11 years ago '04        #92
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 1 1
SMH @ anyone who thought this was tight...sh*t was str8 trash...thenagain, its 50...what more do you expect...he and Yayo did not impress me at all...
 11 years ago '04        #93
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 1 1
The results of this poll show me the taste / opinion of music of the people on this site...

No use arguing with people who don't know any better...
 11 years ago '04        #94
stylesg2 
space
space
$18 | Props total: 0 0
Yeah you think that double plastic line was good yet you never even mentioned that sheek and styles both have a cd out and yayo doesn't enough said. Yayo can't rhyme for sh*t all I hear in his verse is just a bunch of yelling.
 04-13-2005, 07:03 PM         #95
Loose Cannon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Only white suburb boys buy 50's album.
 04-14-2005, 11:05 AM         #96
naldo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I stumbled upon this thread while I was seraching some stuff on google and just had to respond.

I will start out by saying I like jadakiss alot more than 50 cent, im not going to try and hide that.

As for the record its self. Its typical 50, mediocre lyrics and rely's on either a) a hot beat, or b) someone elses skills, to make it a "hot record". This isnt to say 50 is a terrible rapper but strip away the dre & hi-tek beats, keep the rest of g-unit off the track and what do you have? Nothing spectacular. Case and point, how many of 50 cents other albums (prior to Get Rich or die trying) do you listen to regularly? How many of you even knew who 50 cent or G-unit were before 50 became part of shady/aftermath? Think on that for a moment.
 04-14-2005, 11:08 AM         #97
LiquidSwordz718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hot as fu*k!!!!....yo who the fu*k said this lil n*gga could talk to me like that?....fu*k jadakiss....its 50 cent bi*ch!!!....even his momma upset that he still aint sh*t...lmao....classic *bumps i run ny*
 04-14-2005, 08:32 PM         #98
Moleydon96 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50cent lyrically didnt even get in his a.ss, YAYO fu*kin sh*tted on the lox bad, i lost all respect for D block they are some chumps

ONE
 04-16-2005, 04:43 PM         #99
AndyK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this shyt is fu*kin crapppp why r there sum many g unit groupies saying its over after that diss , its really sh*t
 04-16-2005, 07:10 PM         #100
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Funny how these clowns call everybody g-unit d!ck riders for statin their opinion cuz they get all heated when somebody talks sh*t about their lover Jada. Seems to me, only d!ck riders in here are the ones callin everybody else d!ck riders.
Home      

most viewed right now
Health How You Can Rewire Your Brain
25 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside White Booty Meat (1 pic)
64 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Y'all Remember Rachel From Boy Meets World???
145 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
148 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Truth behind no headphones jack apple
55 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL RGIII - Y'all better leave me and my Becky be
68 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fif's Bullet Catcher "Monster" Stays In The Cut!
145 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Obama: once out of office, Iím gonna stop being polite and start gett..
94 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy