50 Cent Ft. Tony Yayo - I Run New York

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Maino Responds to Wack100! Questions his gangsta..
103 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Cancel your plans: Rare black moon could mean end of world
65 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If She Was Your Bestfriend Mom Would You Smash?
87 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside WAK100 Calls out " TEEFY " da BUCK TOOF NIG who KNOCKED out BEANS !
67 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What?
Lol its over 50 runs new york 408 43.64%
good diss 183 19.57%
jada or fat joes disses were better (the fuck u thinkin?) 344 36.79%
Voters: 935. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #61
JHawk972 
space
space
$1,339 | Props total: 2 2
Jada and d-block gonna murda them but yayo had a aight verse
 11 years ago '04        #62
octane 
space
space
$3,348 | Props total: 41 41
I like 50, but I thought the massacre has a lot of filler. I am glad I have a computer. I can make my own version of the cd. I hate hitting the fast forward button on my cd player. I don't judge until I listen. I wasnt looking forward to Young buck, game, and lloyd, but I listen to them and gave my opinion. I just happen to think they suck. I like 50 as a rapper, the massacre was just not good. I hope 50 gets inspired by Jadakiss's Verbal a.ss whippings and make more songs like "I Run New York".
 04-10-2005, 04:00 PM         #63
John3lazin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jada got him...
 04-10-2005, 04:18 PM         #64
mattybluntzzz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo why is everybody on 50 d!cks man i mean dont get me wrong i like g unit but this sh*t is weak 50s verse is wack yayos is fire y u think he put yayo on the end on the track??... because he dont have sh*t to say all he can do is say he has mor emoney nd he sells more but what does this mean about skill??, absolutely nothing jadakiss is a way better rapper this track here dont even compare to checkmate 50 is so sfu*kin weak and is got me heated i cant belive people are feeling his wack a.ss verse, i wanna see what all u g unit d!ckriders have to say when jada puts this n*gga in his place once again, checkmate= fu*king fire i run ny= talkin a bunch of sh*t
 11 years ago '04        #65
dmx0825 
space
space
space
$10 | Props total: 0 0
if anyone likes 50 and yayo's diss back then they have no taste for lyrical rap......jada is better than 50 lyrically idc how many fukin cds 50 cent sold he is way too commercial to battle.....cmon how many more ways are u gonna rap bout gettin shot and k!llin ppl.....50 cents style involves no punchlines or depth and the only verse that i like from him is from Take ya back, cuz he actually put sum thot into his music for once....idc what ppl say bout sales, but jada is a better LYRICIST, therefore better at battling and dats all there is to it
 11 years ago '04        #66
TrackMagic 
space
space
$3,928 | Props total: 0 0
sh*t dont sound all that good.
 04-10-2005, 07:34 PM         #67
DeadLy CombO 47 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hot song... but thats wat 50 does....he makes hot songs.....his songs are hotter than jadakisses songs.....now stay wit me on this one

in a battle jada obviously would eat that n*gga 50 up....jada can juss get on a track and rip it and have u listenin to every word....but his songs aint as hot as 50s....

watever thats just how i feel dont hate its just my opinion
 11 years ago '05        #68
GodGaveMeStyle 
space
space
$668 | Props total: 0 0
dis diss waz iight
he shouldnt have talked so much and should have did another verse but he didnt
50 STILL jus playin wit them (still think how itz funny how 50cent STILL playin round wit them even thoug they SERIOUS wit their dissez), jus wait till 50 get REAL PISSED then u will hear barz instead of talk, nah mean

but whtever his style....itz bout dead tie right now

~wun luv~
 04-11-2005, 02:16 AM         #69
playon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
now this is gonna b fun dblock get these bi*chasses nice track by 50 and yayo but u know when dblock on there game sh*t gonna be hot. I think every1 has had enough of 50 talkin bout how rich he is and his cars so he betta come harder then this when he goin at dblock cause they gonna come correct and whoooooop his a.sss
 04-11-2005, 04:47 AM         #70
NEWGAME 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lol at u ppl wid da ct sh*t
He in CT cus he rich and can getta a betta crib that you fools
Also hes running a place he dont even live in HAHAHAHA
 11 years ago '04        #71
DBlockinemOut 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,261 | Props total: 18 18
 yungcent said:
Lol at u ppl wid da ct sh*t
He in CT cus he rich and can getta a betta crib that you fools
Also hes running a place he dont even live in HAHAHAHA

if u actually believe 50 runs one block of new york... go watch the disney channel
 04-11-2005, 07:54 PM         #72
lyricsAREBACK22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tony Yayo k!lled It. 50 Was Ok But He Could Have Been Better. I Think The Rest Of The Lox Should Stay Out Of It Because If Lloyd Banks Gets In Volved Its Game Over. If You Ever Heard The Lloyd Banks Mix Tape You Know He Is A Punchline King. Oh Yeah And I Did Some Research Jadakiss Do Owe Puffy Money From The Lox's Deal With Puffy. And Since The Lox Aint Been Selling Puffy Might Sell Jadas And The Rest Of D Blocks Publishing Rights To 50 Because Puffy Want His Money. So 50 Might Actually Own D Block And Make Money Off They Records If They Sell Which They Want Lol. Jada Is A Good Lyricist But 50 Is A Better Muscian.
 04-11-2005, 08:11 PM         #73
Hoffa67 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
As far as I'm concerned this diss begins round two. Jada got round one. You know now D-Block is gonna come out in full force. Having Yayo on this track just got all the crews involved. As much as I hate 50, I gotta give this track props. Hope Jada don't bi*ch out now..
 04-11-2005, 10:46 PM         #74
joey 03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how about, you all have different opinions and you all think your gangstas but your all pussies now shut the fu*k up
 04-11-2005, 11:16 PM         #75
dumb_ass23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lyricsAREBACK22 said:
Jada Is A Good Lyricist But 50 Is A Better Muscian.
What instuments does 50 play?
 04-11-2005, 11:44 PM         #76
Strider 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^u really are a dumbass lol
 04-12-2005, 12:02 AM         #77
Zuhaltern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall know nothin about the game if u think this track was hot or even ok sh*t was sorry as hell how many more times he gon rap about the same sh*t he is boring as fu*k 50 that is and yayo the most overrated rapper in history period.
 04-12-2005, 12:13 AM         #78
Zuhaltern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iequalratings said:
LMAO at Fiddy buying Kiss' Publishing from Puff... That would be funny as sh*t.

Nah whats funny is that puff don't own nothin d-block anymore he sold the record company so he just runs sh*t he can't sell and damn thing he doesn't own.
 04-12-2005, 12:17 AM         #79
Zuhaltern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BRight said:
Its a good diss. Not ether or takeover. But neither jada or 50 could ever come that hard in their lives. Its definately better than animal. Any by the way, hate it or love it jada will never have a get rich or try dyin. He will never have 16 of his best songs over his carrer that will touch that album. jadas been in this ten and aint got a fu*ken dime to speak of. period. Ill agree that 50 is not a great rapper but he makes great music.
he makes crap music grodt was garbage with nice beats and em sold the album not 50 damn yall on here are ignorant.
 04-12-2005, 02:17 AM         #80
Strider 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if em sold grodt
then who sold the massacre, your mum?

that album came outta nowhere i wasnt even expecting it, no dre no em just 50, people love 50 and you are all mad
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Tyrann Mathieu's Sister
18 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside How much money do barbers make?
148 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside That's the most beautiful ass I've ever seen
45 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Mary J Blige Just Topped Her Legendary Fried Chicken Jingle....
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Just seen The Wolf Of Wall Street 2 days ago...
65 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe100 Clowning Beanie Sigel For Jumping Sides. Riding With Game
172 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside The Game - Pest Control (Official Music Video)
469 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Fences Official Trailer 1 (2016) - Denzel Washington Movie
74 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy